steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888134329
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's finally back.
Spitfire Revolver on Sharpshooter is dope af

Not even an update can wake us up.

>nuked is an official map now
gz

Commando with stoner and m16 is FUN

Wonder if the anons that wanted lmgs and lmg based class are still around? They got half their wish it seems. So I'm guessing waves are just rooms in descent?

>We're back
How're you all doing lads?

every wave is in a different level, the order of levels is randomized between the first and the ninth wave.

Moved on to other games. My map remains in unfinished stasis. We'll probably die again soon.

>Join empty Suicidal lobby and wait for it to fill up.
>Level 20 Berserker joins, immediately readies up, leaves 10 seconds later when I don't ready up.
>Level 17 Berserker joins, immediately readies up, leaves 6 seconds later when I don't ready up.
>Level 14 Survivalist joins, immediately readies up, leaves 7 seconds later when I don't ready up.
>Group of people join, they all ready up and I do since the lobbies full, halfway through the game they weld me into a room with 2 scrakes, a flesh pound and what felt like atleast 20 stalkers and crawlers.
Really wish there was a fun way to play this game alone.

>Stoner does less damage than the AR15 at 9 weight
>Flare Revolvers do less damage than the 1911s while having the same cost and weight
Kinda underwhelming

I figured the lmg would do less damage before this update.

We dont want any OP weapons, do we?
Might make the game fun.
We dont want that.

>GOOD MORNING, VIETNAM!

[Spitfire Revolvers]
>annihilates trash and medium zeds in 1 shot (let them burn for a few seconds)
>Overall more useful/viable for trash than emergency big zed killing
>absolutely ass versus big zeds efficiency-wise, Trench Gun spam still better
>can have a single revolver with T3 and Trench Gun if you want to sacrifice med pistol

9/10 pretty gud addition

[Stoner LMG]
>Shit Damage
>Reload speed tolerable with Tactical Reload, painfully slow without
>stuck with 75 round mag unless you sacrifice reload or Hollow Point Rounds
>literally the only reason a mando would use it is for the new map
>Fun to hold down LMB

6.5/10 Meh, desu Suicidalist might be better with it using Spontaneous Zedsplosion.

[The Descent]
>Random order of a specific room types
>Incredibly small and cramped rooms
>SS/GS nightmare, Mando/Demo headache, Firebug/Support stomping grounds

7.5/8 out of 10, designed for chaos, firing squad sim 2017 fuccbois best not apply. The only rule is spray and pray.

just get someone to play firebug with you and its the perfect roleplay

>game still resets your keys every fucking update

Didn't for me.

It didn't this update, probably happened to you an update or two ago and you just haven't logged in since.

My game just crashed trying to set my keys. I changed Iron Sights (Hold) to RMB, but it didn't clear Iron Sights (Toggle) from RMB. Then when I tried to clear Iron Sights (Hold) it had an aneurysm. Now opening the controls crashes the game as well.
>just change the .ini
I know, but holy shit.

Nigga we back for the day

Stoner 63 buffs WHEN?

>Game reset my keybinds before and after the update came out.

>the weapons people have been wanting since day 1

>THEY DO NO DAMAGE

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHA HAAH AHA HA AH AHAHAHAHA AH AH AHAHAHA

The flares do the job pretty well, but its not like in KF1 where they drop a scrake from flarespam as a firebug, effective on slinger but that's mostly thanks to ReU

Nice, Stoner look like shit plastic and the reload animation gives me motion sickness. Keep up the good work Trip!

Anyone else CTD every time you try and deal damage on SomeTestMap?

cuckmandofags btfo

flare revolvers are actually great if you use them onperk, offperk they're pretty mediocre

stoner has no recoil and more ammo than a P90 with just the level 5 ammo perk

>stoner has no recoil

just like in rl

Sharpshooter finally has a sidearm to carry with M14/Crossbow. I'm happy with Spitfire. You can do Railgun/500 Magnum/Spitfire build too. Good for both trash and big zeds.

Compared to Flare Revolver, Spitifre is more for small/medium zeds. Cannot drop scrake from dual flare spamming like KF1.

Stoner is ok. Really need a damage buff/ammo reserve.

The Descent is fun. Endless M1 spamming. Get bored after a while tho. I hope they improve the maze.

this update is going really slow for me for some reason

can someone tell me if spitfires are break open revolvers like the flares?

they are

post kf2 memes

and it turned out to be true, too

I would play on this server.

It sounds like a RRRRL Commando with the Stoner would be fun. Probably with Demo rifle to fill up your empty weight. Can anyone test and come back with results as I'm in lecture right now and I won't be home until 5 hours from now.

>Making a build for a single weapon.

wew

download muh mod and upboat muh shekel grubbing skins so I can buy beer, which i will then convert into more weapon models
youtu.be/HDdiZsbkYAQ
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=888134329

>Meta playstyle 24/7
wew

>female characters that females would want to play as and not characters that male players would want to look at
>females have to be ugly to be good characters
>no one would ever want to be pretty
This new approach (the same as ME:A seemingly) confuses me. Why would you want to play as a mutated looking landwhale instead of someone attractive but also capable i.e. Bayonetta. This goes for both sexes of course, but it's often the focus of some weird virtue-signalling when it comes to females in games.

but kf2 doesnt allow mods in multiplayer

all your work is literally useless

I know it's you Gibson. Don't try to act like a /kfg/ modder.

unless the server has it too
you're not playing on PUBLIC servers, are you, user?

>but kf2 doesnt allow mods in multiplayer
Have you never fucking played on a custom server?

yeah, i dont want to be in a 0/6 custom server

It's actually because Gibson is an uber-Christian and doesn't like women with nice ass and titties because only sinning whores have and show them off.

[flashes his phone to public, with his gf as wallpaper]
:thinking:

what convention was this for?

>Try to use server browser to try out Descent.
>No results.
>Use the matchmaker because I figure if there's any time it should work it'd be on an update day.
>Get into a game.
>Get "Removed from the server" one round in.
>Use the matchmaking system again.
>Keeps dumping me into Nuked instead of Descent.
good game

No idea mate. I just remember being in the threads way back when it was originally happening. That was probably like 2 years ago or something. Fucking hell.

Spitfire PSA: The flare they have a chance to leave behind is not considered a grounfire. It doesn't get boosted by the skill.

Against a clot at max level the groundfire was doing 26 a tick with and without groundfires on. This was without the 35% damage skill. It's 35 per tick with that skill.

When the Microwave gun was OP again groundfire made it's damage explode, and the damage boost did almost nothing since groundfires worked strangely. This time the damage skill is straightforward, and the groundfires don't work at all.

>we will never have this

Good to see you boys again, how have you been doing without this containment general?

>containment general
How is it a containment general if we're dead most of the year?

It was at least a containment when we had hopes and dreams enough for this place to be alive

>sample

You don't deserve better.

Seems more like you don't KNOW better.

I've been fucking fantastic user.

>meme girl
I can live without it

>click join server

>nothing happens

>nioh
I should get back to that. I got to the weird bat bitch and stopped because I'm in the middle of exams and coursework and shit so I didn't have time to vidya much.

wow the descent sucks ass

Great fucking game. So good in fact that I even bought the season pass and I think season passes are fucking retarded. Since the last thread /kfg/ had, I've only been booting up the game to get the daily drop and sell it/craft items. I've about $10 saved up between this and csgo.

Shit's on fire yo

>Ana

>

>Ana

>Ana

>ana
Get out you nigger

Don't you love being forced to use multiple zerkers just to fleshwall all the shit that spawns on top of you?

But...but Zerkwalling is no longer viable!!!

I missed you guys.

I know where Yoshiro has been.

Is there any way to set up a script to autokick people who play Ana?

>you will never huddle at the back of the farmhouse bedroom behind the zerk
>you will never be met with chaos of flames, explosions/nukes and bullets flying out the doorway
>the spam increasing rapidly causing chaos as soon as the scrakes and fleshpounds charge up like its a half price special on pints at the pub
>the absolute chaos when the zerk dies and everything funnels in with no escape
Those were terrifying times

DELETE THIS

Is Firebug gud? I want to use the Flare Revolvers again.

Post some gameplay of this soon, i dont have the game anymore

KICK THE WICK

Its pretty good and the revolvers give it some versatility/longer range fun

Fuck, the StonerBoner is so fun to use but the damage makes it obsolete from the get go. They better buff that shit to atleast 40 DMG.

Nuked is really fun, unlike all the other maps, there isn't a 100% reliable campspot so you better get good at kiting. Well, from what I played so far.

Descents gimmick is pretty fun. Rooms are tiny as fuck but they didn't strike me as a negative thing.

HOLT SHIT FLAREGUNS WITH UNLIMITED AMMO ZEDTIME IS OP AS BALLS

More like boring times.

go play a fucking moba or something with your tank bullshit

All the panic buttons have been engaged!

>All those raged Scrakes on fire
This is why no one fucking likes Firebugs.

The parry skill makes Zerkers supertanks still. I think I remember it equating to having 40% more effective life, and since it's reduction it makes healing more effective, comparatively.

>burning Scrakes
>Firebug
>Ana

The fucking fire lingers for so long it's literally impossible to not set shit on fire yo.

parry makes you block everything for like 1 damage for the 10 seconds

They might not be the most effective firebug weapon but holy shit the spitfires are fun as fuck.

I know how you can avoid it, it's a secret so don't tell anybody: play literally any other Perk.