Rich Dad Poor Dad

Why is this guy such a piece of shit? Wonder no longer.

johntreed.com/blogs/john-t-reed-s-real-estate-investment-blog/61651011-john-t-reeds-analysis-of-robert-t-kiyosakis-book-rich-dad-poor-dad-part-1

When I hear someone talk this guy it's an instant indicator that they are financially retarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He gives some good advice user. Why are you so angry at him?

Read the review. The advice that is useful is pretty basic, and comes along with advice that is not just unhelpful but dangerous

I've been talking shit about the "Midas Touch" book both he and Trump have their names on. Kiyosaki is a lame, lousy author with an exceptionally lucky break. Maybe his fundamentals are solid, but I consider him a hack.

He is what got me interested in business. If I hadn't read his book I would still be working 9 to 5 at some shitty startup. You should be reading his books as motivation, not taking it seriously.

Robert Pls go

Thank you for this insight. I will refrain from thinking about buying this book, now.

>Maybe his fundamentals are solid, but I consider him a hack.
no fundamentals there he got lucky a few times but he is living from scams for the past few decades.

>Rich Dad, Poor Dad is one of the dumbest financial advice books I have ever read. It contains many factual errors and numerous extremely unlikely accounts of events that supposedly occurred.

i love this guy

Rich dad poor dad is up next on my reading list.

I just finished the 4 hour workweek. And I thought only 20% was worth reading and 80% could easily be skipped.

I did enjoy The Millionaire Fastlane. It's a quick way to get unemployed. And hopefully get your lucky break after some attempts.

Congratulations, you are now aware of the Pareto principle.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareto_principle

>It's a quick way to get unemployed.
you make it sound like a positive kek.

You read his books like you read the bible and other religious texts.

The takeaway is the overall message, not the specific examples.

If you focus on the specific examples, then you'll end up confused, broke, or in the case of this book, possibly in jail for fraud.

People like him, Ramsey, Orman, etc, all make their money off book sales, not financial advice. Keep that in mind.

At least 4 of them are the same girl right?

BUT DUDE LIKE RICH PEOPLE TEACH THEIR KIDS TO BE RICH THO.

Well he was literally played by Ken Jeong in that michael bay movie with the weight lifters.

Pretty much what I was just thinking. They're objectively pretty, but their features are so goddamn generic and interchangeable it's a turn-off.

to me asians are an automatic turn-off. i would fuck a negro bitch first before i touch an asian.

>girl

>Assuming their gender

John T Reed's writing style is brilliant. Very direct and to the point.