/svg/ Shadowverse General

Evenly match between 2 Legends edition

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

New expansion "Tempest of the Gods":
shadowverse.com/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

Current revealed cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=384699390

All-in-one Steam undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/016ysnkhenaxkud/sv uncensor 1.4.61.zip

All-in-one Android undub and uncensor:
mediafire.com/file/g3wprejd9foygnr/v1461 Folders a and v.zip

Tools for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/
sv.bagoum.com

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12537776
strawpoll.me/12537758
my.mixtape.moe/kuqzvx.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/atbzvu.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Cygames slipping a trash card into sword at the very end so they can pretend it's not the pet class
I see what you are doing

strawpoll.me/12537776

strawpoll.me/12537758

Take that shitty bagoum site out of the OP.

>he mains bloodcraft

haven gold will be another meme tier trash
sword will be broken shit as usual
forest will get another card which will be great in any class except forestcraft
dragon will get their own khawy

screencap this post shadowbabs

Rate this guy,

xth for hugging Luna

Arena/10

shitty meme

well i still have my ramp dragon, this expasion is garbage

>play this
>evolve into 5/6
>run into 4 attack evo guy of enemy
>is a 5/2 now
>heals to 5/5

Trash

Might as well be an evo card like cudgel, because that's the only way you're getting value out of him.

Since the designated evo targets in haven already have a lot of strong competition, this card isn't going to see use in constructed.

Erika is _______

CTHULHU FHTAGN!
IA DAGON!
IA HYDRA!
IA IA!
That being said the thing is probably based on a mindflayer.

cygames pet

a maid.

What about this angry Ogre?

>aggressive earth rite cards
>no new sigils

eh

overpowered

k-kowai

I was thinking Dragonslayer's Price was another proc option for OTK Dragon. But it would just destroy your Newts. Really don't know why the card has to affect your side of the board too. Cygames just won't give Dragon good cards.

Time to test the waters of /svg/

Post your:

Rank
Ranked wins

What do you think the following terms mean?

>Tempo
>Aggro
>Midrange
>Control
>"Honest"

Inferior swordcraft leader

Leave it and also add in gamepress.

we need more english language sites for the game.

don't think about running this in dragon, we already have ouroboros/10

>No BD leader to compete with isatits

explain

Rune burn deck finisher. Some other user was theorycrafting it as well.

my pretty little cuckquean.

Doc isn't updated, where are you getting this?

>evolve effect on 8
If zirnatra didn't work I doubt this will

>Court something something
>3pp Havencraft Gold Amulet
>whenever enemy follower attack, banish it at the end of your opponets turn

Better than Ouroboros

A slut

Pedos get priority.

I really really like her costume design.

I don't see any reason to use this over any specific class' high cost cards. Another card for arena.

>t. A1

You think you're smart? You're a fucking idiot

That angle of sideboob is perfect for tittyfucking. Really tight.

you'd waste your evo for another demonic strike?
ok user
>t. B3

SFV happened, blame them.

So what is forest answer to the ridculous board filling power of ToG new cards from all other crafts? I cant see how forest can stay alive. Ward and heal isnt enough when your opponent has board advantage unless it is khawy. Already forest is extremely weak against Daria.

Its 6 face damage vs 3 face damage.
I would use it in my face dragon over Ourobourous any day.

its alright

Woah there man, just calm down.

>rank
Beginner 1

>ranked wins

>tempo
A deck that focuses on overwhelming your opponent with a huge burst of power in the early/midgame

>aggro
A deck that tries to kill you as quickly as possible, ignoring board and neglecting defenses of your own leader using many fast minions and burn

>midrange
A deck that tried to find a balance between aggression and defense
Excels at adapting to the current match up, takes the defense position against tempo/aggro takes offensive role against control and combo decks

>control
Decks whose win condition is very late into the game and over the board
Tries to control the board and limit the ability of your opponent to pull fancy plays using wards, defensive tools and heals

>"honest"
No such thing

>combo
Combo decks try to kill you in 2 or 1 turn by assembling a specific set of cards and/or reach a certain amount of playpoints

Dirt needs more Rite generators. It got a bunch of really good spenders but 0 new generation.

didnt read the whole thing but havencraft is honest

So is dirt rune going to be a jack of all trades master of none class?

gay

you first faggot

>playing dead not pet classes

Albertcraft is honest because you know what is going to kill you, how it is going to kill you and when it is going to kill you.
It does not get any fairer than that.

>the last Shadowcraft silver is terrible
Feels bad.

Problem is you run the risk of giving non-dirt decks efficient access to sigils.

Homecoming is a response to Eachter if you need it. If you're talking about turn 6 Serpents then no class has an answer besides Themis or Revelations in vengeance. I guess Rune can use cards that nobody uses but I don't think turn 6 serpents will be common enough to change that. Use Will of the Forest for early blood flood like always. Works for everything other than crazy turn 5 Daria pulls which nobody can do anything about anyway.

just themis bro

Nah, I ain't gonna do it.

Make dirt it's own craft already.

>tfw get killed by the golem you give them with petrify
I never got cucked like this

it'd be surprising if you actually still maintained 1 evo though but oh well lets see if that card becomes viable when the expansion hits

gabriel or valhallan?

DRAGONBABS

REPEAT AFTER ME

HIP HIP???

HOORAY!!!

NOW YOUR TURN

HIP HIP???

Let's pull the reddit and be quite honest. Why is this
my.mixtape.moe/kuqzvx.mp4

OR THIS my.mixtape.moe/atbzvu.mp4

ALLOWED?

>have to gimp your decks to play otherwise they might get nerfed if they're better than sword "pet" craft
feels bad desu

They gave Dragon 2 decent legendaries, their quota was already filled.

Will discard dragon finally be tier one?

250 vials? Sounds good to me

Kys

I usually just use my evo on Forte or whatever storm minion I have for +2 damage, now I would have a reason to keep the evolution point for one additional damage.
Besides its primary use would come from the fact that it can hit behind taunts and directly at the face, allowing me another way to deal with a Khawy situation, which I currently use Imperial Dragoon to deal with.

Can't wait to pull a full set of animated ones.

can't wait either my brother

Masters

Tempo decks are decks that seek to make the most efficient use of all your cards, in MTG, this was often in conjunction with mana acceleration. A good example is Dorothy decks because pretty much every card you play spellboosts your followers in some way, while also having the effect of the card itself.

Aggro decks are fast paced decks using cheap quick followers and burn spells to destroy the opponent early on

Midranged decks attempt to control the early game and then go aggressive with large creatures in the mid game.

Control decks are lategame mostly, relying on card advantage to keep the board in their favor until they can implement their win condition, which again, is lategame.

Honest is a term used by shitters to complain about something they don't like and hold something else up as a comparison for the way "things should be".

Thanks my man, if only Kripp used twitter to something to broadcast when he was going to streaming SV or HS for us fans amirite?

Then you wouldn't have to put these kinds of posts in the thread.

There will be a chance that this fuck will be usable in ToG.

THERE WILL BE.

Outside Wolfcoming and cucking Shadow, Homecoming is useless @ 7PP
>Nerf card and powercreep in the same game
Eh...

>Ghostly Grasp
Lol?

I am tired. So very, very tired.

Shadowbbies will still cry about their craft.

Why would you check his twitter everyday if he doesn't even stream SV every day?

Also his schedule is on his twitch anyway and it's the same time every day.

that makes sense

fuck off shill

why is it not allowed? you bricked and lost, and by the time you recovered it was already too late

>Demonic Strike on a Fairy
>3 cost Daria and a Craig in hand
>plays the Daria and ignores the Craig
Jesus man. What rank are you?

Meh, I've just given up and am presently vialing everything in Dragon aside from a handful of useable cards in case I'm forced to do a daily. I see no future for this class.

Is it really that hard to check a website daily, that you're probably going to be going to anyways if you follow other people to see updates on their content?

Just to kill every little flask of my soul.

And people say that skill isn't involved in card games, holy fuck. I wouldn't trust you to pilot a pram, mate.

But that's how you play Daria. It's the brick deck, heavy based on pure skill.

lmao dragoncuck

Well not turn 5 but what can forest do to turn 6 Daria board fill? Still nothing. Shadow has foul tempest, zombies wall, shadow assassin, and khawy. Dragon has salamander breath, sahaluci and ramp bahamut. Sword has cyclone and can close game at turn 6. Forest autoloses to every board fill in the game.

All that would be sitting in my hand, and I would've lost tempo.

How much data does this game use up?

It's good, faggot. It isn't made for dragonewt OTK but for Imperial Dragoon finisher. It helps you survive rune nutting hard in turn 4-5, since only evolved Daria and Ogler can survive it, and rune spends his evolves on Levi.

It also helps you cycle through cards faster, so you can get the ideal outcome of a turn 6 Forte, turn 7 Eyfa and turn 8 Gilgamesh, with Salamander or Owl Guardian inbetween to get rid of wards or dangerous followers. Retards end up wasting turns killing the newts and random shit, and no one expects the Imperial Dragoon at turn 9, which acts as a board wipe, as a finisher and as a way to refill your hand with a second Imperial Dragoon.

Yes, sometimes you deck out if the opponent stalls you, but with the new Forest leggo and the shit Haven, Blood and Sword got, you should be dead by turn 10 anyways.

Just instant lose I guess. Dead class.

>that Silver Bolt tho