Oi bruv when I get my Vauxhall Corsa I'm gonna put a sick ass cherry bomb on it and lower it right to the ground...

>Oi bruv when I get my Vauxhall Corsa I'm gonna put a sick ass cherry bomb on it and lower it right to the ground, it's gonna get all the girls

>

These kind of kids...i fucking hate them

As a brit, this hurts.

If you knew how many Corsa's with cherry bombs i have to put up with on a daily basis, you wouldn't be laughing either

:(

50% of the town I live in is populated by these cunts so I do know how it feels
The other 50% are actually quite nice

Living in Hull is pain

>a cherry bomb is something you put on a car

Fucking kids these days.

Cherry bomb is a type of horrific fart can that only poor scum put on their car

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

>Look for Impreza STI going WOT
>See dented old Corsa 1.2 parallel parking

Nah, I can pretty much sense if a car is an sti or fart canned shite just by listening

how do Cherry Bombs sound on cars that aren't 1liter Euro Clowncars

For some reason the fad around here is fucking diesel Peugeots, it's bewildering.

No you're not because it's on your mom's insurance and you can't mod it

Cherry bombs are only built for 1 litre euro clowncars, so we'll never know

STIs are often the fart canned shit

>mah off-white GC8 with a pink badge, Halfords wheels and no insurance m8888

>diesel Peugeots

Anytime I hear diesel fad it's always hardons for everything Tdi. Peugeots is a new one to me

I saw a diesel golf with one on once and it constantly produced the kind of sound you hear when you grind a gearbox, it was horrific

I put a cherry bomb on the end of a scaffolding pipe out the side of a Volvo 740 estate...

Funny as balls and sounded like a super bag of shite.

If it's not Peugeots it's VAG cars, diesel Golfs, Skodas etc, almost always stanced and cambered too.

Yall must have different name for cherry bombs cuz here they only go on v8s with one on each side of 4 cylinders.

I shit you not literally outside my house. If you can call it a meme or irony at this point really.

>Oi bruv, I cant go to Calais. The body kit on me ford fiesta fell off on the way dover.
>I was pullin some fat lass and me shocks blew. Sparks went everywhere soiling me plastidip and tearing off me bumper.

Yes, that's a cherry bomb

That's terrible.