Dueling Network General - /dng/

Thread #2479

IT'S UP Edition

Last thread: yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

New summoning mechanic: Link Summon
Explanation: ygorganization.com/memberdrawing6/

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
>High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook, yugioh-card.comen/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
>Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugio.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page

>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Starter Deck 2017 (March 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)
●OCG: Cyverse Link Structure Deck (June 17th)

●TCG: Duelist Saga (March 31st)
●TCG: Structure Decks Machine Reactor & Dinosmasher’s Fury (April 13th)
●TCG: Maximum Crisis (May 5th)
●TCG: Pendulum Evolution (June 23rd)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:

● READ THE OP
● Read carefully the cards
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lyrical_Luscinia_-_Independent_Nightingale
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for Banlist is shit

1rst for fuck

>Union Hangar still at 3
>Toad still at 3
>Solemn and Barrier still at 3
>No Heavy or Feather duster
>Imperial Order
>Banning Kirin
>Banning Vanity
>Limiting Maxx "C"
>BANNING THE STUPID BIRD MEME WHEN IT HASN'T DONE ANYTHING AND ISN'T EVEN LEGAL HERE
>Stratos still dead
>Norden is still here
Worst banlist ever.
The game is still just as cancerous as ever.

UPDATE THE OP WITH THE STARTER DECK ALREADY
CHRIST

I'm glad Maxx C was limited.

In theory its a really good and fair card but in this format its pure cancer since it locks you out of your moves

Nothing cool unbanned, shit banlist.

Does someone have an edit of Konami being a Jewish company yet?

No it doesn't. You can choose to keep playing. It gives you a choice.

>Monster effect:During damage calculation (in either player's turn), when a monster you control battles while this card is in your hand: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; that monster you control cannot be destroyed by that battle, also you take no battle damage from that battle, then Special Summon this card from your hand, and if you do, that target has its effects negated, also this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects this turn. During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using this card you control and 1 card in your Pendulum Zone as Fusion Materials.
>Pendulum effect:You can destroy this card in your Pendulum Zone; Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters you control as Fusion Materials.

Good or bad?

>Union Hangar

It's the current month user.

Maxx C was probably the card with the highest pick rate in the game, since every single deck would use it.

It was true in OCG at least.

>Play a quasar deck
>Deck your opponent out if he uses Maxx "C"
don't see the problem desu

>banning vanitiy

>Brionac
>not cool

Except if you keep going then you lose because your opponent gets too much card advantage but if you don't then your board is shit and you get OTKs
>playing a synchro deck in 2017

>plays union hangar
>cherry banning all 3 copies of your ABC

>a choice
>if they don't stop at a shitty board, I win by pure card advantage

Thank god.

You can keep going to your super board, or you can stop at a slightly less good board.
Turbo into S0 after they draw like 20 off Maxx "C"

>your opponent gets too much card advantage
Run 3 maxx c and triple 5head like a man and stop crying. Going first had been a shitty choice up until recently.

Stay mad poorfags.

Toadally bad card design. If it couldn't float itself, it might be better.

It's not even the effect which bothers me, it's how damn stupid the card looks unlike Infinity which actually looks like something you don't want to fuck with.
Who the hell decided that the Frog should be as strong as it is, I have no idea. The art is too damn inappropriate for what it does, not to mention the name.

t. edgyteen

Just draw some flames on it, you autist.

It's a treat to summon, and it's a toad.

>bitching about Emptiness and Maxx "C"

Stay mad, stunshitter. I'll be running my deck unopposed ;)

t. Zoofag

>slightly less good board
That's a nice way to say shit. The new handtraps are more fair, and as /dng/ like to say it requires more "skill" to play, since you don't just shit Maxx C at the beginning. You need to understand what the deck your opponent play does, and know where to activate your handtraps that would leave them at the most disadvantageous point.

>Sangan
>not cool

2 Level 2 Aqua-Type monsters
Once per turn, during the Standby Phase: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Special Summon 1 "Frog" monster from your Deck. Once per turn, during either player's turn, when your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect: You can send 1 Aqua-Type monster from your hand or face-up from your field to the Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can target 1 WATER monster in your Graveyard; except ''Toadally Awesome'', add it to your hand. You can only control 1 ''Toadally Awesome''.

There you go, I fixed the broken toad

sounds like someone isn't Toadally Awesome

>rescue cat
>not cool

>I only use cards that are as cool and edgy as I am! >:(

>Errat'd fur ball
Yeah no, enjoy your shitty searcher.
This banlist was literally focused on memes.

>The art is too damn inappropriate for what it does, not to mention the name.

Funny thing is, the art and name is very appropriate for what it does

In Japanese

Too bad the pun is untranslatable

would a king dragun deck be viable in today's meta?

>needed to nerf like 4 parts of the card
nice try

Perfect. Still obnoxious, but you no longer have to deal with multiple turn 1, and it doesn't float itself.

Zoo isn't dead, people

It's completely fine with 2 rat.

kill yourself duel links fag

>Wisdom-Eye to 2
You're on the right track Konami.

Not him, but
>new year's mochi
>negate whatever someone is doing, destroy him, and then put them face down

The only effect that makes sense is calling another frog, but that isn't what makes toadally awesome problematic.

Sup fags. Give me a deck that's as cool and badass as myself. No lame and girly shit like Madolche and Frogs.

Exodia beatdown

>tfw powercreeped by Frogs of all things
>will probably never get good support ever again because it caused too much salt in decks which weren't even Cyber Dragons

Omni-negators were a mistake, all they do is just put a bio-hazard sign on the archetype even if it doesn't do much for the archetype itself.

>This card's name is a pun of 持ち帰る (Mochikaeru), which means to bring back or carry home.

>Mochi toad (Mochikaeru) that bring back (Mochikaeru) your opponant's shit for your own use

It licks up your opponent's cards to your side of the field like a frog grabbing a fly it's very appropriate

Does anyone have the Dueling Book pic where it shows peoples gender and where they live?
I need it for my folder.

>limiting maxx c when forehead loli is coming soon
for what purpose?

>Buyout Zoodiacs at my local store after the OCG banlist leaked, pretty much got everything at 50%,
>Today the guy calls me asking if I would like to get my money back + a in-store discount
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>kaiju slumber put at two when most people use two
???????????

They are just being kind because they are going to kill it again in a few months.

reverse exodia

It feels good when you get to Jew the Jew

Cloudians.

So Gouki is going to be the rival archetype of Vrains.
Do you like these ogre's?

>rival
thought he was a friend?

Hey guys, honest opinion, even though it was really weird, how much did you guys enjoy Xstevens content?

It was weird to watch dolls duel but I watched every episode as they were coming out all the way through high school.

followup question, would you watch other narrative style yugioh content on youtube? Perhaps something that is a little less strange?

That shit is KagamiMochi(new year's mochi). And the Kaeru joke doesn't work, because it means both toad and return in japanese. But the thing is, you are not returning it, you are stealing it, since it wasn't yours to begin with.

What it is returning is the water monster in your grave, and the kagami mochi is almost always 2 mochis(toads) with an orange on top, so it bring a smaller(non xyz) toad to the board.

But the effect that really makes the card shine doesn't have anything to do with its name, pun, or origin.

He's not the rival

Hopefully when they bring Links out they'll free Pendulum Call and Skullcrobat Joker. I'm happy about Wisdom-Eye but them turning Pendulum Evolution into a Booster Box makes me want to kill myself still though.

>rival archetype

he's a Gongenzaka

No, he's the rival. They're doing the smart and lean protagonist vs bulky bruiser antagonist thing since YGO hasn't done that cliche,yet.

did kirin even see play in this current format? ( with zoodiacs)

They look cool at least. I still like star grails more, of only for the borderline loli

Go is suppose to be the rival.

>Future Fusion to 1.
Ayy, It's already been errata'd here right?

if i wanted help with Duel Links i'd go to that general. I'm just someone who hasn't played in a good few years and i'm wondering what old decks are still viable.

I don't know but, if you have the old card you have to use the updated text.

His description said he thinks he's Yusaku's rival. He's not actually the rival

>nigger
>bulk dumb
>obvious villain face
He is as much of a villain as Kaiba was.

I love her outfit.

Kill yourself duel links fag

>He thinks himself to be Yusaku's rival
Gon thought he was Yuya's rival too

Yeah, her outfit

>Kaiba
He is as much of a villain as Joey was.

Except this time it's explicitly stated he's the rival.

Yeah I know that much, but I've got an Old copy of it lying around somewhere that I held on for this occation, if it hasn't bene errated yet I can do ye old spicy 5-headed dragon plays.

You actually think he's going to be the rival?

I remember finding it at first and thinking it was made by some super autist but after watching a bit of it I realized it's really self-aware and pretty tasteful for what it is

Not my cup of tea to sit there and watch but I respect the grind.

The dolls were weird as fuck but I liked the actual duels and it was somehow better then it had any right to be

>cat unbanned
What could possibly go wrong?

No, it's stated that he THINKS of Playmaker as his rival.

>it's explicitly stated he's the rival.
All it says is that he fancies himself to be Yusaku's rival.

Nothing at all

Not much. The errata weakens it quite a bit.

missed the pun

>what could PAWSibly go wrong

FREE ME

>all these people bitching that they didn't hit d barrier
just wait until the new rules hit you dickheads, it'll be largely useless then

couple yearz bud

I'm fine with Barrier staying at 3. I just want Strike to go to 1.

>That shit is KagamiMochi(new year's mochi)

His Jap name is Mochikaeru, which means Mochi Toad, which reflects on the art because Kagami mochi is still fucking mochi.

>And the Kaeru joke doesn't work, because it means both toad and return in japanese.

Yes, but Mochigaeru (持ち帰る) specifically means the act of taking something back with you, be it stealing or otherwise, like the old Higurashi meme.

The whole frog theme are all about this.
Like how Treeborn Frog's Jap name both means Underworld Frog and Revival, and its effect is reviving from the grave.

Did this become relevant enough to ban or something?

>implying

fixed it for you

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Lyrical_Luscinia_-_Independent_Nightingale

Never noticed how uncomfortable the top frog looks. Poor guy, everyone seems to want to keep him stacked, but he just wants off the ride.

meme

>yugioh without vanity
ALL IS WELL IN THIS WORLD

Funny meme combo that gets killed early so as not to give the consumer base ideas.