What did Ancient Egyptians (not their slaves) look like?

What did Ancient Egyptians (not their slaves) look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
youtu.be/Te7b0oL57yw
youtu.be/XF4qq-juoQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits

the swarthier negromixes were further up the nile

WE

Hack people with some of black magic, maybe...

Like modern Egyptians. It's only been a couple thousand years.

Most Egyptian slaves were Egyptian

And they looked like the OP pic

>but I myself guessed their Egyptian origin not only because the Colchians are dark-skinned and curly-haired (which does not count for much by itself , because these features are common in others too) but more importantly because Colchians, Egyptians and Ethiopians are the only peoples in the world who practise circumcision and who have always done so. -Herodotus

What did he meme by this?

no one knows, but not like modern egyptians. modern egyptians are J, and the mummies are closer to R1a than any other bloodline

A lot like modern Egyptians. The Egyptians never left Egypt.

they didn't. but the people who stayed were subject to invasions both from the rest of africa as well as the peninsula.

the autosomal dna evidence shows that the original egyptians were different.

the tribe of the philistines (the palestinians are named afer them) were greeks who arrived by sail.

very few of modern populations are related to ancient ones.

this

same with the Romans
same with the Vandals
same with the Arabs

The ones of Greek descent were white
The others were semitic

Who cares.

Their leaders looked like pic related.

but you're forgetting that

WE
U
Z

We wuz invaderz nd shit. Git dat money, fug dat semite puzzy

Modern Egyptians, especially those from lower Egypt (i.e. the North) might look a little different (lighter skinned, more Caucasoid features) because Egypt been subject to invasions and colonization by successive waves of lighter skinned peoples: the Greeks, followed by the Romans, then the Arabs, then the Turks, then the Europeans since the fall of the New Kingdom up until the 20th century.

Overall, however, Egyptians mostly look the same as they did in ancient times.

Modern Egyptians

> lower
> north

No wonder these retard fucking 'civilisations' collapsed.

it's based on the direction of the Nile you stupid cuck

the guy in OP's pic, Rami Malek, is literally half-white so he's not a good example of a modern Egyptian desu

Nobody gives a shit about some random river in a fucking desert shithole surrounded by sandniggers, kikes, and niggers

He's fully Egyptian however it's painfully obvious that he has a significant amount of European invader DNA

>said Cletus, as he leaned back on his molding futon

>thread about Egypt
>no one give a fuck about Egypt

Not even him but, what the fuck man?

> dumbarse fucking dead and useless 'civilisation' lover

No u.

His mom is white his dad is Egyptian

Sorry dudes, but you're not royalty. If anything, you're descendants of savages or some nobody tribe in North Africa.

They should really consider themselves lucky, though. Hasn't it been proven that most pharaohs were born with serious afflictions? Both Tut and Cleopatra were inbred.

Most people don't know how unattractive they really were in life.

Also, I searched the line for that image. How disappointing, I was expecting an angry heavily accented English like instead of some fat kid.

you're bad even for /pol/. I'm fucking cringing. Please report this kid, hes a waste of a couple kB on my board

>north africa

Most nigs are from West Africa

Depends on the dynasty and region.

Here's Nefertiti's mother.

She looks like an angry Star Fleet communications officer.

No she isn't, he's 7/8 Egyptian and 1/8 Greek

>He's fully Egyptian
Yup not a single drop of European blood in a guy with blue eyes.
Genetics are STEMlord babble, no room for logic and reason in the humanities board.

It's safe to say that most modern day Egyptians have a mix of European, and Arab DNA, though the ancient Egyptians may have been darker skinned.

Just another case of Africa being raped by the white man

You're a sad little retard, aren't you?

>Every single person with blue eyes has the same mutation.
>That mutation originated in an European population.
>Therefore?
Come on you can solve this!

European isn't an ethnicity you sad little fuck

Are you on crack son?

they looked like manlets

>rameses the great was 5'7"

Ramses II was tall for his time so the average Egyptian would be like 5'4

you don't get to pull this meme on me

if you are a manlet then you are a manlet, you may be taller than other manlets but that doesn't make you not a manlet

and manlet status is under 5'10"

Sorry for being a stupid cunt,but what does J and R1 means? Enlighten me please

Fuck off back to fit or r9k you retarded fuck, I'm 6'1 and I'm dead sick of other 6+ insecure retards memeing this retarded shit.

>Ummm anyone under 6'7 is a turbo manlet xDDDDD girls nowadays are 6'4 on average

Yeah you made a retarded statement, very funny, now leave

i never said that being a manlet is a bad thing

on the contrary i think manlets are superior to lanklets in their accomplishments

you're the one who thought i was putting manlets down, it seems like you're the one with issues here

No, it's a retarded fucking meme perpetuated by mentally 12 year olds and it's sad such a retarded meme is popular in the US and many buy into it.

that's nice

So Nerifiti was mixed?

And is right, she looks mad as hell.

"Ancient Egypt" is a term that describes many peoples and cultures over literally thousands of years of history. There is no "they."

probably like copts, but a tad darker.

Manlet detected

Like Cushites; Beja, Somalis, Afar like the first speakers of Afro-Asiatic languages probably looked like. They might have also resembled South Semitic language speakers and the Siwa people. The population went through Nubification, Persification, Hellenization, and Arabization throughout its history.
youtu.be/Te7b0oL57yw
youtu.be/XF4qq-juoQ4

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fayum_mummy_portraits
but most are portraits of greeks

He is right, though. All blue eyed people share a single common ancestor who carried a spontaneous mutation, thought to have occurred within a single group somewhere in the Finno-Baltic region a few hundred thousand years ago. Given that this mutation managed to embed itself fairly quickly and was selectively reproduced, it's likely this ancestor was a male carrying the gene via the Y chromosome recessive.

ITT: People confuse a population adopting another culture and their aristocracy being replaced with the population being replaced wholesale

Yeah 15,000 Arab soldiers wiped out and completely replaced a population of several million lmao

Blue eyes existed long before humans were even a thing.

Blue eyes are found in middle-eastern populations, as well as south asian. They're not a good indicator of ancestry at all. A blue eyed middle eastern person isn't going to be more genetically similar to a swede than his compatriots.

And here are the afrocentrics.

Those Nubians look pretty mixed. Weren't they ranging between Egyptian brown and jet black, but mostly being the latter?

I heard the Sudanese people like the Dinka are related to them.

R1a is haplogroup (meme-gene) of Aryan people. And by Aryan people I mean Psheks and Iranians

nah, it's a sorta recent-ish mutation from the black sea.

Just no

eastern Iranics more like, so Tajiks and Pashtuns. And yeah, Polish people as well.

Dark brown to light brown.

>tfw wikipedia was totally mum on his religion so you kept googling "Rami malek Muslim," "Rami malek Islam," "Rami malek mosque," etc. until you tried "Rami malek religion" and immediately found results about him being a Coptic Christian

These people look like Lybians and Asiatics.

Most Egyptians probably were mixed race (similar to Brazilians or Indians) since they were lighter skinned than the jet black Nubians yet still darker than the white Lybians and Hittites.

>The ones of Greek descent were white

DAS RITE

memes aside can you guys dump your Egypt folders?

>descendants of west africans
>dressing up as north africans/mediterraneans
>WE WUZ
Is it that difficult to find a golden fucking stool?

Well they don't have to work under the sun all day like their ancestors did to be this tanned