MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Letterbox List of Science Fiction to watch while you wait for ME:A
letterboxd.com/meganon/list/meg-watch-while-we-wait/

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O7K4jrTsLV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So what's the general consensus? 7/10, "it's ok"?

Also how much effort did they put into the ending this time around?

youtube.com/watch?v=O7K4jrTsLV0

Tall waifus best waifus.

I am having fun in the video game.

Is the game gud? Canceled preorder twice already

?nth for literally meeting Jaals large family and being warmly accepted by his mother

What do.

Who just chillin here?

Reminder that if you bought this sjw infested poece of shit unfinished game made by literal purple haired fat feminists and a poo in loo racist against whites - you are the fucking problem and the reason we cannot have nice games

trolls get out, this game is a landmark in videogaming history. this is a technologically thrilling piece of genuine art. once the shitposting die down people will look back on this as one of the greatest games of all time. it's almost a shame that i paid only $60 for this experience.

Does bioware hate gays and non-asari aliens?

>Had no intention to romance anyone in Andromeda
>After all I have an a colonization effort to save
>Someone comments about turian fellatio
>I cannot get it out of my head

Fucking hell, now I'm a Vetrafag

LET THE HATE AGAINST PROGRESSIVES RISE AGAIN

Yeah, comfy thread time.

The ending seems to be pretty cool. It's a "fairytale" ending, basically, and you can see how things went after a short amount of time.

it's acceptable

unless you're really hot about the series i'd wait

> So what's the general consensus? 7/10, "it's ok"?

Pretty much.

The ending is nothing special, pretty boring as a matter of fact, but I guess they just wanted a 'nice' ending this time around without pissing anyone off.

I do not think that person knows how that meme works...

>javik not highest tier
You goofed

Someone plz give me the qyick rundown on these outposts. How many can you biild? What can you do with them?

There is not enough concrete info on jewtube

>tfw andromeda does so poorly there's no sequel
>no new vetra stuff ever

Its mostly just for story purposes.
You build 1 per planet

She's probably just happy someone is finally interested in the loser in the family. He's been on the skids so long who cares if it's an alien from beyond known space.

>6 millions copies sold
>implying they wouldn't try their damned asses out with cheap labor again to get that shit out the gate

What if the reapers are really injecting bogdabots into geth and organics, and the "husks" are not brainless but have achieved nirvana?

This may really kill Bioware.

>salarian female voices in Andromeda

these are quite small

>"You make my heart sing."
>"my darling one"
>Jaal's mother bakes you a pie
>he is a smooth, but also awkward virgin who takes you to his room to watch the stars and tell you how much he loves you
>Ryder is already part of the family

They made the perfect husbando.

Kumail's voice is starting to grow on me.

If you think this will sell as good as ME3 you are delusional.

ME3 was getting positive press before people actually played it and got to the fucking ending.

Andromeda was a laughingstock before release.

so why did they let a dude do a female krogan voice for kesh

They will almost certainly patch the bugs and the animation issues. I think it's clear that the project was too ambitious for the new team and they focused on too many things. In retrospect they should have probably made the game more linear and focused on the quality of the missions and planets instead of the quantity and size. The problem is that the development was started at a time when huge open worlds with a lot to do were "the cool thing" but things have changed in the last couple of years.

It's still a good game that I will enjoy a lot (Mass Effect is my personal favorite video game series ever). Of course I will give it a shot.

I've only found a few nit picky things, like the annoyance that is "traveling" between planets on the galaxy map. Even then, all those are are annoyances that can easily be ignored or tweaked later in a patch by the devs. There's nothing "horribad" like some of the reviewers were making it out to be. The only real animation issues I've seen are weird lazy eye type of things and they're more funny than anything. It's fucking fun so far and this really feels like people over reacted just to jump on the bandwagon of trashing it.

Regardless of the hysteria here, deserved or not, it's sold a shit ton of copies and will probably make a shit ton more in multiplayer packs.

This is just from murica alone, we have yet to see the numbers from EU and the rest of the world.

Hello /meg/. I love this new Mass Effect!

the storytelling doesn't bother you? even as a fan of the series... i just played through the opening mission and it was laughably bad the way they dealt with the dad dying probably unnecessary spoiler. the writing is just bad in my opinion.

>tfw my game still hast gotten to me
Then it's gonna take hours to install and I won't be able to,play all day and I've got class tomorrow morning

>it was laughably bad the way they dealt with the dad dying
Not that user, but I'm curious about what you have to say about it.

>tfw mass effect is actually fucking dead as a series this time

Looking to get this game after having been blown away by Dragon Age: Inquisition. I played Mass Effect 2 and really enjoyed it, but I'm coming more from the Dragon Age side of things and not Mass Effect (only played portions of ME1 and ME3).

I really like how Inquisition did away with the linearity of the old Dragon Age games and, despite its size, presented a living, breathing world with fun combat to boot. Is ME:A a comparable game? For people who have played both, are there any thoughts you have?

how do I claim my pathfinder weapons from deluxe edition?

>you meet his family
>his mom bakes you a pie
>he calls you "my darling one" all the time

This really feels like it's crossing the line between a niche video game subplot and genuine autism.

Cora NEEDS to sit on my face!

>They will almost certainly patch the bugs and the animation issues.
I would like that as much as the next guy but let's be real here - the ship has sailed, there was some backlash, now the game is out and still loads of people bought it.

Fixing so much animation throughout the entire game would require too much work for too little payout.

The desk console in your room on the tempest.

>ywn rim Cora

>he bought the good goy edition

>he bought deluxe

The game is full of problems, but there is really nothing SJW about it. If anything, it is a game about how a bunch of ubermensch go colonize space without any poor scum.

The faggot romances are crippled and only the straight ones have substantial content and custscenes. Best characters are all exclusively straight.

Name one "SJW shit" in the game.

But dem legs

>This whole rank
Neck yourself

Mildly adorable.

>Dragon Age games and, despite its size, presented a living, breathing world with fun combat to boot

whats wrong with deluxe...it seeemd worth it. only 62 with origin access

>tfw his entire species was created to be husbandos

Seriously, is there any stops they didn't pull?

>Name one "SJW shit" in the game.
Bringing a nigger to a new galaxy.

>tfw you'll never hear her gasp and grunt as you push your tongue past the rim

As far as I can tell they left all the blinks to burn?

Is this shill trying to bait another shill into a discussion or something?

I've played both. put 100 hours in inquisition doing all but the worst side quests. (sorry varric not collecting 50 copies of your book hidden around the castle)

25 hours into Andromeda so far.
my overall verdict is that Andromeda has much better combat but Inquisition has better everything else. which is weird as I've always preferred mass effect to dragon age by quite a bit...but then again Andromeda is not in the same league as the other ME games.

>We get a prequel/spinoff in Milkyway
>We get a different femtur LI

Are peeboo and cora the only ones with butts in them?

Too cringy.
Isn't he supposed to fail at idioms? Yet he says one in there.
Inb4 muh perfect husbando, so smart

how the fuck do i kill that snake thing that pops out of the ground quickly

or do i need to wait to upgrade or some shit

A little heavy on the "let me sing you the song of my people" angle.

Kaiden really is the best husbando.

But who would do the menial tasks, teach people how to dance and tell jokes otherwise?

They had to save one for historical purposes.

it was like 'your dad died, sorry' without emotion, and then the player character is like 'ok whatever but why am i in this node?' it was just this really weird, transparent story device. there wasn't any investment in the characters, so killing someone off won't mean anything to the person playing the game, but to not even communicate that it matters through other characters' reaction is just weird. it just seemed like something had to happen to turn the player into someone important and that was the best way the writers could come up with.

and the changing point of view during that sequence was weird- you're in ryder, you black out, and it gives you glimpses as you fade in and out of consciousness. so the player is in ryder's head, and we miss things that ryder misses while he's hurt. but then suddenly we're shown the aliens back on the planet and how they interact with the weather control thing?

the role playing is a little weird in this game i've noticed too. i like having the different dialogue options in a lot of places, but it makes the scripted stuff for the player character seem really out of place. like when i have control over him, the player character is giving all these logical, professional answers to everything, but then in cutscenes he's acting like some over the top, sarcastic, brazen kid?

>Hey, Pathfinder, go blow up a kett base for us
>Okay
>final room, I hope, becuase this has been going on forever
>It's a slog to activate everything I need to, because an assload of enemies show up every time
>finally get through all of it
>prefect shows up, grabs me, and kills me

God dammit.

Good. Kill bioware.

Inquisition in space boys.

Seconded.
So much so that I never tried anyone else.

I might be retarded, but I'm on that quest to the get the relic for the Angaran sage. How do I get up this? Is this the way forward? I can reach the first platform easily but the second one is an an impossible angle to reach from either side.

Cora? With butt? Did you buy a butt dlc or something?

He's like a C tier husbando at best.

Good for you, user. You're special.

All I ever wanted was a C-SEC Deus Ex style game :(

Really enjoying it. The writing is actually really funny at times. Got caught off guard when two squad mates were getting to know each other in an... unorthodox manner. Too funny

>Name one "SJW shit" in the game.
- tranny mentioning his transition the second you ask them what brought them to Andromeda
- gay 'dads' having a baby together
- transgender asari (wtf)
- ugly female character models so that feminist lardwhales won't feel bad because of their own looks

How'd I do

>don't listen to people who say no about my precious boy oh btw send your health info
She's like a Jewish mother in law.

Because he's human, right?

That looks more like a model than then original one does.

>6 millions copies sold
Source?

What if another studio picks up the ME title for the next game ala Fallout and Obsidian Games

It can be some NTR fetish where the original devs watch a new company turn their game into an exponentially better game..

>transgender Asari

Welp no more Internet for me today and it's only 8am

Dunno why they'd turn a cash cow franchise loose but it's a nice fantasy.

Looks good!

my ass

You've made a powerful enemy this day.

Tali bless

Nice Job! I like the paler eyes better then what I did. I guess it's too much to hope we'll get to have an appearance changer in game.

Who could fix Mass Effect? Who would they give it to?

trans asari.

Where are the movies on the nexus for Liam's request?

please respond