What semi realistic driving game lets me handle cars with the mouse?

What semi realistic driving game lets me handle cars with the mouse?

I've got a few good racing games, but i have no steering wheel (poorfag, lets not get into that subject) But when i tried Netkar i kinda did ok with a mouse, although still slower than people with a wheel.

What other games can give me a pretty good simulation of car physics while still using a mouse? I dont have the money to get AC, Netkar is fucking dead, i dont have money for iracing, and playing beamng with a mouse fucking sucks.

LFS

just get Forza and a used xbox dude. Assetto Corsa is shit and has no cars.

Already had it (license S2 pirated) and tried it. It was fun, but the game is fucking dead, most cars aren't that interesting, AI sucks and there aren't that many people playing. Also lack of modding.

LFS is a game in its death bed trying to say that they still have a few years left because they dont need a machine to help them drink water.

No money.

Download PPjoy and use your mouse with any racing game you want

Just buy a wired 360 controller. You can get them used for less than 20 bucks and it's much better than trying to use mouse and keyboard.

I never could quite get it to work without it fucking something else. And even then it didn't exactly work the way i wanted it to.

Not living in the US. Cheap 360 controllers go for 60 bucks to 100 bucks

I believe Rfactor 1 or 2 allows for that shit.

Nope. Already tried. Dont have the 2nd one but the first one doesn't.

search piratebay for AC. btw the game is thrash but still. raceroom is free. pcars complete ed also on piratebay.what s so fucking hard?

wish I could help but I set it up years ago, just messed with some youtube tutorials and forgot everything. Never had a problem though, I played even rfactor with that, I learned a few things about lines before getting my cheap wheel

you don't need to buy the cars or tracks for RR?

RaceRoom allows for mouse steering?

I heard Pcars AI was so bad that if you didn't play MP it was all useless

Just tried raceroom.

I am dissapointed by the lack of easy low powered FWD cars for free. Maybe its just me needing practice, but it still doesn't feel QUITE as smooth as with LFS or NkP.

I hate that if the in-game wheel locks i can still move the mouse further and turn the car more, even tho the steering wheel cant move anymore. It messes with my visual sense. It also can get hard to notice when you start to oversteer since tire screeching is so hard to hear and i cant notice the car sliding since i am not there.

>
> RaceRoom allows for mouse steering?
>
> I heard Pcars AI was so bad that
> if you didn't play MP it was
> all useless
Pcars has awesome immersion and graphs(u need some strong gpu like 980) but the MP is thrash. Physx are so so.The game feel so alive esp in rain and fog. Ac drives better and has a way better mp than pcars, but if you like hotlapping or roleplay like me, AC is thrash. Most od the mods belong in Wii era for AC. Really no1 shouls buy that turd, it looks like rfactor 1 or some game from 2007 , has worse handling(feels dead),and some stupid 1990 era sounds. Get rfactor 2 if u want a full sim.

>lfs
Oh this brings me back

>they still haven't released the Scirocco
for fuck's sake they announced the fucking thing in 2008. You're telling me it's taking them 10 years?

>rfactor 2
>no mouse steering
Feels bad

But i must acquire AC because i really feel good at racing street cars. Its what attracts me to gran turismo too. If i just wanted actual track racing, raceroom, iracing and rfactor 2 would be enough, but the moment i see that AC has shit like street cars, drift cars and so on (same with pcars) i cant avoid but to try and get them.

No idea about the scirocco man, and i pirated the game recently.

Tracks are shit, even if you want the non-limit variants some of them have limits, the car all handle very similar and have shit like the same brakes, same cockpit, etc. and there's only 1 S3 track so far.

I liked LFS too, but i have to say it man:

LFS is FUCKING dead.

OP here, just got off from raceroom, i seriously did got used to the mouse steering more, of course, i still feel that Netkar pro did it slightly better. I cant get truly used to that shit without a pedal, but so far i cant get an G29 for any less than close to 400 dollars and G27 are used for the same price for some reason.

I really wanna get a good wheel and turn all the FFB to max or close enough to real race cars and see if my strong arms can handle it.

get AC for drifting.pcars has horribile drifting and the drift car pack mod for AC uses 4k textures. They did a good job with that pack

just search for goodwill $10 dfgt. you can't play racing vidya on mouse because you have no control over braking/acceleration, best you can get is stupid pretend-drift in lfs with other eight year olds