League of Legends General - /lolg/

Best ship edition.

>tfw no lore

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R243VmcPBlo
imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/video_games/warhammer_40k/16398_warhammer_40k_chaos.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmmm.... bepis....

xth for Rumble

xth for Gas the Foxfags

Xth for Urgot

fluffy tails

XTH FOR "SMUT"

PLEASE WRITE ME SOME SMUT I WILL GIFT YOU AS USUAL

youtube.com/watch?v=R243VmcPBlo

asshole lee sin edition

why isnt this rumble canon, I want to breed her

oh wait sjw nazis took over Riot

>ask someone to play
>"sorry i'm doing some stuff now"
>see him in game 30 min later with another 2 'friends' lobby wasnt even full

I WANT TO BE SONA!

Doubles chooses what champion I buy after Vel'koz

This is now a cute quinn thread

center of skillshot hitbox has to hit the edge of champion hitbox.
edge of skillshot to edge of champion hitbox doesn't count! blitzcrank is fun

I see the thread is off to a quality start with insightful discussion as usual.

comfy nerf reverts soon bfs~

damn, you actually got pretty buttblasted. you ever gonna quit sperging about this?

Xth for we need more cute yordle girls

I do this sometimes just because I like to play alone at times, not even because I hate people

>edge of skillshot to edge of champion hitbox doesn't count!
As it shouldn't, for such a game-changing skillshot.

all me

First day here?

>It's a mains of statistically overpowered champions try to defend their champs imbalanced state episode

wew lad this is always one of my favorites

Should I?

sperging about what

I just don't like ahrifags

user, the frogs aren't turning gay and there isn't a cultural marxist conspiracy to ruin western culture, you need to chill out with the sjw talk.

>not even 30 posts deep out of 750 max
>you come in here with this bullshit complaining with your head up your pussy

Come on.

So what do you guys think is going to get buffed next? Teemo?

>udyr turned into a badass grandpa in his ultimate skin
>lee turned into a megalomaniac asshole just like his playerbase

really fires up my brain juices

Alright, how about this for game discussion: Buff ALL Juggernauts.

are you on NA?
do you want to play together?

If you reroll huge white dick no women will come to you.

Hmm sounds easy so I just pick a skin and you'll gift it, I did always like battle bunny riven.

there is no need to be upset

Yeah, we all got that by now. Reminding us every thread is overstaying it's welcome. It's sperging.

VU FIRST

>Desktop finally came in after it was supposed to be here last week
>Just in time for NuGalio spamming/theorycrafting tomorrow

Neat

Also does /lolg/ want to here a story of my Tinder misadventure this past weekend

>kassadin buffs
oh lawdy it's time

>Udyr
Who?

euw

reminder

i want to look EXACTLY like irelia!

>remove Fizz's %hp damage
>lower Fizz's base damages in exchange for larger ratios
>make his ult much harder to hit at longer range and suboptimal to hit at close range
>BotRK triforce tanky DPS Fizz STILL comes back
A champion with 2 different AA resets, 3 dashes and an invulnerability period is basically BUILT to sit on top of people and administer DPS, and Triforce and BotRK together provide tons of damage all on their own regardless of who builds them or what skills they have, provided their cooldowns are short enough.

then why were camille and taliyah ugly and obnoxious and admitted to be designed for sjw?

come on user, its the sad truth. No more breedable girls.
wont be long before the remove sonas tits and make ahri ugly too because "ugly fat sloots can be succubus too"

>talon is statistically overpowered
>low playrate and low winrate

Talon even with riot trying to warp him into something else is ONCE AGAIN literally JUST worse Zed

KLED BUFFS WHEN

People keep saying this but outside of that single pro match i have yet to run into one this patch

>Main Karthus
>One of his hardest lanes is vs Ahri
>And even I think this mindless shit is dumb when Ahri has had no buffs like like a fucking year
>And suddenly I am the ahri main

Fascinating.

its okay because they can never take away Quinn's cuteness!

Xth for Katarina
best girl
:3c

ingame models arent canon kiddo

armies of straw men

>allude to it yesterday
>no one cared
>straight up trying again today

sure man go ahead
tell us your normie story

Just got a 50 game XP boost to help level my smurf, is it flat or multiplicative? Should I play normal games to maximize the worth-ness?

Dreadnova Mordekaiser

how much practice would it take for someone to draw this good?

now compare the amount of money Riot gets from Talon skin sales to Ahri skin sales :^)

>There are people who stopped playing League because of some people being toxic to them
What are you, a pussy?

I mean seriously, if you can't handle a shittalking (which I'll be surprised if the same people browse sites like this), you can just mute them. How can words from some bloke affect you and the game itself.

Don't get me wrong, it can diminish you but it's not enough to justify why you have to stop playing.

I see you watched the recent Disco Heat video too

Not until after his VGU user. What aspect of 40K would he allude to?

Who played him in the LCS?

same, except I tried it once and fed my ass off. fuck fizz and fuck his atrocious laning phase.

>constant negative experiences lead to something quitting

colour me surprised

:3!
perfect!!
cute too!!!

>People aren't having fun getting shittalked constantly in a game
>Stop playing game because they stopped having fun playing it because of that reason
WOW

where would I find those?

this

I don't know but I know that I'll practice until I can draw quinns that are as cute as these

Slaanesh.

Elaborate, i stopped watching his videos once he started doing that daily gameplay crap

>Those MF buffs.
Time to go back to pillaging faggot landlubbers.

>BotrK on teemo
Attack speed teemo is back, the synergy with teemos camo and BotrK active is pretty OP. Id recommend a build like this, take Precision marks, scaling health seals and scaling CD reduction glyphs. AP quints.

it's silly to reroll an ultimate skin, that's the most essence you can possibly get from a single shard and can be used to perm 3 or 4 lesser-tier skins you might want.

I don't care about people being toxic, it's just toxic spend all game bitching in chat and are usually awful. I know the minute my jungle riven main begins flaming 2 minutes in that the game's over

What a fat cow

Or I can just copy Ivan Pavlov and actually win

i saw a challenger teemo tearing it up with bloodrazor/rageblade on qt's stream the other day

post MFs

imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/video_games/warhammer_40k/16398_warhammer_40k_chaos.jpg

the daily gameplay stuff is really good man

Lord Mordekaiser is already a chaos knight though, Dreadnova Mordekasiser would need to look more sci-fi like the other two skins do

That's Ivan, the only good Teemo player. He usually builds like 1-2 damage items into full tank

you should play normal games and not memes like bots since you get less xp for bots.

I definitely agree. Mute all is there for a reason. I wouldn't stop playing League because some kid called me trash.

Kids put too much stock into the game and treat people poorly when they're not clicking their mouse in a way they deem inferior. It honestly disgusts me, but it's kids so you can't get angry.

Most of the time I just roll my eyes and mute them but it just bums me out a bit sometimes, especially when a perfectly winnable game is ruined because our 1/0 ADC is tilted because our shit jungler keeps dying and they proceed to blame me for some unknown reason.

I will be sure to torture the next top lane that faces me with this brother

DRAGONKICK YOUR ASS INTO THE MILKYWAY
MILKYWAY

It was EU LCS so probably explains why no one saw it. Think it was H2K

>Read up on the Bruiser Shaco build that is getting popular
>Try it out

This shit is fucking busted like you don't take damage, you shit out damage like crazy with Q > Spellblade proc >Backstab to the point that you one shot every squishy you touch. The extra tankyness lets you and your clone shred objectives solo even Baron and in all you just shut the whole game down once you farm a little bit at the start. They took away a lot of the power on Shacos early game and turned him to late game monster because clone/boxes can change the cource of a seige or teamfights so fast and he can just kills turrets and squishys so goddamn fast plus never be caught. No wonder this shit has a high winrate I don't get why people aren't complaining about this more. He's going to be the number 1 solo Q jungler once Graves gets nerfed at this rate.

What about his passive, Loaded Dice?

lucian is good again and I love it

now all I need is some jinx buffs

isn't Lord more like sauron

male yordles are for taking oversized cocks in their butt!

my arm my arm
MY ARM MY ARM
MYY AARM! MYY AARM!
I SUMMON UP THE POWER OF THE
G O D H A N D!!

How do you jungle clear with elise? There's no guides on it

I keep trying in practice mode but keep dying, they kill my spiders first which I don't know if I should protect or how to make the monster target me instead so they survive

First game of promos, bets?

that's just titanic hydra being busted and I'm saying that as a guy who only picks champions who can build tit hydras on my smurfs

FH is pure garbage though you shouldn't have gotten it, BC would have given you as much cdr for approximately as much tankiness, shaco doesn't need any mana especially not with triforce already, and BC is fucking good anyway.

i bet you are a faggot

Ultimate skins
ADC: Ezreal
Support: Sona
Mid: Lux
Jungle: Udyr
Top: ?

Which toplaner is going to get an ultimate skin? My bets on riven

>This new God Lee Sin voice lines
Only something a Lee Sin main could love.

Lulu

are you stupid?

Bork/frozenmallet/Runaans teemo has been the highest winrate Teemo build for like 1 year now.

Gnar
Kennen
Teemo

can all pull off Frozen Mallet/Bork/Wits end build because of how much innate damage they have

I already had Tri and Frozen Hearts passive stacks with the clone.