Buddy is selling me this beast for 12500 it has 70k miles. Thoughts?

Buddy is selling me this beast for 12500 it has 70k miles. Thoughts?

Does he have service records? Do you think he took care of it?

Stop overcompensating, buy a small 4 cyl, you dont need a big useless truck

front bumper looks bad

But you own a truck, do you ride your bicycle when you don't feel like overcompensating o wait...

>spending that much on a used shitbox

Yeah he took great care of it and added some shit as well, another buddy is selling his cobra for 8k but it has been abused

Have him lift it up to a non-retard height before you commit to buying.

>Milliondollamex
Don't even bother

Kek

This is what is has

Has rear view camera. Aftermarket jvc touch screen stereo. 2 12 inch memphis subs with memphis amp. All new memphis door and head rest speakers. Power windows. New after market mirrors(driver side falling apart) terminator ss wing (also have stock one) 22" black gmc wheels with nitto tires. Interiors basically new with seat covers (never been taken off) no carpet so easy to clean (has chevy matts) 5.3 engine with k&n intake and dyno tuned from lsx killr. Made 305hp. Pretty fast truck. Has air shocks on the back (adjustable) aftermarket headlights and taillights. Flowmast dual exhaust. Never had an issue with the truck

Your poor unless it's diesel.

Looks like a useless toy

Go for it OP

>cobra

Its a cobra

I don't fuck my cousin though

What year?

>lowered truck

>Pony emblems
>standard taillights
It's not

I have driven it, its a cobra or could ve saleen nt sure

If it's a Cobra it would say so on the steering wheel. If it was a horse it's not.

>you dont need a big useless truck

This thing it more useful than a small 4cyl pos.

>Buddy is selling me this beast for 12500
does that include a year of blowjobs from him?

not a great deal if it doesn't, you giant faggot

>lowering a truck

Are you a beaner?

what kind of 'buddies' you got that are trying to jew the shite out of you...

>Cobra
>Saleen kit
>Where the records senpai
>You know what a real termi is worth?

Basically a magnum without back seats

Get the truck put back to normal height after you buy it

>Basically a magnum without back seats
What?

What do you mean? Those are solid prices for solid vehicles gramps

>mid 2000s gm
>base model
>70k miles
>12,5
Hell no faggot.

Fuck u im buying it cunt

>pisspoorpeso

make sure to get some square wheels for it

>12.5k for a used, lowered Silverado

buy it OP :) natural selection, shit people deserve shit vehicles.

'beast'

>beast
>lowered truck
How many flat brimmed hats do you own?

T. Corolla owner

thats no cobra

Yeah its a saleen

why the fuck is it lowered

>305whp RCSB toy

Jesus if youre going to gimp the truck by slamming it and souping up the engine may as well make it faster than that

Because it's a mallcrawler, not a bad thing in OP's case

Cobras had the same tail lights except for '01 which was the lowest production year for New Edge Cobras. it could be a '99 but yeah fender badges are wrong, if it were an 03-04 it would have painted side mirrors but that $8k hunk of shit obviously isn't a terminator. it's covered in Saleen body parts so it could be a Saleen but it's more likely just another sad, clapped out GT.

Have him throw in the original bumper and get rid of that retarded shit. Have him put in a bedliner. Have him raise that shit to an acceptable height. Then have him drop the price 6k. Thats diesel price. But hey if you don't do any of that, have him buy you a pack of cigarettes, because I know I like to have a smoke after I get good and fucked.

99/01 Cobras had amber turn signals m8

Not a horrible price imo

So manlets can reach the bed.

op here picking it up this weekend, really wanted a vette but boomers know what they got

>lowered truck

>lowered chevy
this is peak spic

I'm surprised it isn't white

>Thoughts?
Since it is a lowered truck, what is the load bearing capacity now? Also be sure that you can drive it to and from all the places you normally go to because if there is a drainage low-point at the bottom of the parking lot ramp, your front end could touch the street if you are going faster than 2 to 3 MPH.