This nigga is 92 years old and STILL shitting up Zimbabwe with his corrupt bullshit?

this nigga is 92 years old and STILL shitting up Zimbabwe with his corrupt bullshit?

NINETY-TWO YEARS OLD

jesus christ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah you'd be amazed how long autocrats can hang in there.

he fought the white man. by cleansing zimbabwe of the invisible waves of white privilege, he has extended the lives of all zimbabweans.

microaggressions contribute to cancer, you know, and that's just as bad as murder

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

I just hope I can look as good as him if I get to that age. How many white babies do I need to eat?

do you want a medal for shitposting or something?

The devouring of white babies for medical purposes is just a myth. Lion meat is the real key to living a long life.

no, but what I posted is indistinguishable from pretty much every other left wing post I've ever seen on this board, so you could at least upgrade me from shitposter to Veeky Forumsposter

It says a lot that anyone, basically ANYONE, that gets into power after him is a step up.

Black don't crack man. It's the one objective positive they got going for them.

no joke he's probably receiving blood and plasma transfsions from people he's kidnapped

elon musk and peter theil are buying blood plasma and getting (weekly?) injections. the studies show it delays senescence in cells and might prolong life by 10 years or so

This nigress is 90 years old and STILL shitting up the commonwealth of The United Kingdom, Canada, New Zealand, and Australia with her corrupt bullshit?

NINETY YEARS OLD

jesus christ

don't lie faggot, that never happens. ever. the only other time you see posts like that is when other like-minded faggots decide to make fun of some tumblr-bogeyman that doesn't exist (not on Veeky Forums). I know you're practicing for the shitposting olympics.

I argued in the last week with more than one each with
>anons who can't distinguish between standard error and confidence interval, and argue it's not important
>anons who think our brain and intelligence structures are not genetic
>anons who think that violence comes from poverty
I'm pretty sure 2/3s of them were not facetious

>nothing to do with what you posted
>nothing to do with this thread
>third point isn't even wrong
kill yourself faggot

he also extended the shit out of the inflation of the Zimbabwean dollar.

if other people can shit up good threads, I'm gonna shit up a shit thread

fuck off

God truly blesses communist heroes.

hey man, it was just like he raised the minimum wage

fight for 15!

vote for hillary!

Dubs for truth

According to Marx, God doesn't exist.

I posted about this all the time on /pol/ but no one cared

Expected, given they're retarded NEETs

>what I posted is indistinguishable from pretty much every other left wing post I've ever seen on this board

Speaking of retarded polsters....

Prince Philip is fucking 95 years old. Motherfuckers just refuse to die.

>commonwealth
>doesn't mention the biggest member.

Ship me a pound of lion meat and you will be rewarded handsomely. If you're as good as I think you are, you'll know how to find me.

Not him but is India really in the commonwealth? Jesus christ.

A real nigha