comic.playoverwatch.com/issues/overwatch/8/en-us/pdf/comic-overwatch-ana-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>new hero is boring and fills no niche whatsoever

>get the stack with a silver on it
>the eney team don't
>lose

yep yep thanks blizz loving this matchmaking

PSA for anyone Plat or below

Mercy Pharah is quite literally unstoppable at this elo since there are absolutely 0 good widowmakers and nobody tracks well enough to kill Pharah faster than Mercy can heal her or kill Mercy faster than her regen

Absolute hilarity

Ana’s kit has several strong components, which makes her difficult to replace.

That's why we've decided to not touch upon anything that makes her a mandatory pick.

I want to see what Amélie was like when she was happy and with Gérard!

>african hero is dumb and useless

Dynastinae skin is best skin

>have to wait four months for a new hero unless they surprise us at the one year anniversary

It would be nice if she was at least easy on the eyes but that design is awful.

From what we now know about Widowmaker she was a ballet dancer before she became an assassin. In other words, she was originally meant for breeding.

Never forget.

>all these updates to make Reinhardt less of a must-pick only solidify his position

TOO STRONG

Those are some large hands

nice ban evasion!

mods here? please remove the /xivg/ troll, he runs the discord to scam people of donations.

>tfw popping annoying blue fly and her swiss side piece

I want to fug the Smug.

>oh hey, this is actually looking like a good comp
>guess I'll try to win this one
>NOT ENOUGH PLAYERS. FINDING NEW GAME.
Every single time.

/r/ing comic with the centaurd blushing at Dva's robot.

Chu said there was a romance factor in Ana and 76s relationship. Reaper was the jealous boy.

>posting low quality resizes of shit sites like funnyjunk

KYS dumbphone pleb

>Main Zen
>Dominate enemy team 3-0 they never touch the point
>FR and message after the game
>"You guys steamrolled us you're a wicked Zen."

Feels good when even the enemy team acknowledges your support.

>Giant boobs
>Face looks nothing like her

Absolute trash

Nth for: Ana needs good damage because her shots are hard to hit, she can't escape like Mercy or Lucio, her self heal is shit, and her sleep is an unreliable way of dealing with flankers

Nah he didn't say that. But you're close.

I wonder if Gérard and Amélie took baths together.

Sombra online.

>Shots hard to hit
>Scope AND hitscan
>can also hipfire whilst jumping all over the place
>can just smash grenade into the floor

OH I AM LAFFIN

Also again, because you apparently didn't get it

>comparing Mercy/Lucios ability to escape , temporarily fleeing the threat, to killing and permanently ending the threat

Shut the fuck up and get off my board

Sure they did, with the showerhead in massage mode

>when a scoundrel insults you and your brave knights rush to your defense

Stop playing supports in mid gold. Trust me in anything below Platinum nobody will peel for you, and it will be a dice roll whether you win or not. And if you must play a healer play mercy, since you can have a high impact on games with your ult. Another tip if you're playing support, find the best player on your team and suck him off, I'm serious, that bastion that's fucking up their team pocket him.

>goes looking for her as soon as he catches wind she's still alive

Ana must've had a golden snatch.

You kys. Mad that you can't shitpost on the move, stationary cuck?

It sounds like you're playing half a map behind your team.

Don't do that.

>buttmad detected

Not the poster you replied to but I shitpost on the move I just dont post images.

Did Lucio buffs go live?

>Playing Ana
>Struggling with Pharah

You literally counter her faggot.

or maybe he just found out that a friend he thought was dead is still alive and active

Reinhardt would probably do the same thing for any of his "dead" friends, maybe even gabe, but that doesn't mean he wants to dick them.

Xth for gas all Ana mains and permanban their accounts

>Girl
>Plays like shit
>People still White Knight in 2017
Jesus Christ it's like I'm in a 2008 MMO/chat room all over again.

I can smell the newfaggotry on you

>goes looking for her as soon as he catches wind she's still alive

That's your headcanon m8. Don't get too drawn into it. That's how you get disappointed.

>tfw charged an orisa after their PUNY 900 barrier went down

dominance asserted

Anyone else gonna start maining Orisa? My wifes son said she was his favorite today, so i figured I might as well

Not the user you replied to but you read "Old Soldiers" right?

comic.playoverwatch.com/issues/overwatch/8/en-us/pdf/comic-overwatch-ana-2.pdf

here's a tip for u, u can charge through barriers

>its always a mercy main
>they hold the rez and gamble for too long or pocket the one or two guys they're stacked with
>meme about on voice chat in comp and only screech out to tell us they have ult or if a flanker is on them that I am currently shooting

another stereotype that comes true every damn game

>76 is a genetically modified super soldier
>Has the best genes ever
>Could have picked any women he wanted
>Could of fugged super models
>Could of fugged qt athletes
>Instead he sticks with a brutally sarcastic Arab sniper lady

She must of been worth it.

they should try to make Rein less of a must-pick by improving his only viable replacement, Winston.
The only way to make him less of a must pick, other than making other styles of play more viable, is to make him completely redundant by adding something even better at shielding a team than Reinhardt, and if you do this, well, why not just run Reinhardt too?

Not any more to be fair

Nothing implied he was looking for her the moment she knew she was alive. In fact, canonically, the first thing he did was raid a bunch of old Overwatch HQs.

I don't encounter many girls in pubs that are actually shit but what I've noticed is that they almost always main Mercy or another female character.
Why don't many girls who play this game main male characters? I'm a guy and one of my mains is Ana. How am I able to main someone who isn't my gender but many girls playing don't?

Winston is absolutely fine where he is, it's just people don't know how to use him or coordinate with their team in most levels of play.

you know the answer user, they can't aim for shit so just pocket and act like the god given angel blizzard want them to think they are

>and if you do this, well, why not just run Reinhardt too?

Which I guarantee is literally how this comp will go from now on.

>Throw out Orisa shield way in front. Rein gets free movement up to that point. Then Rein shield goes down and by the time that's gone Orisa has hers again.

It's gonna be Hanamura Mei/Rein only on offense now.

>managed to be more useless than Sombra
didnt think it was possible considering she is a cluster fuck of abilities and a tank

This is annoying yes, but it's not anywhere near as irritating as when people with a higher rank sandbag with kids who are two ranks below them. They almost always are too heavy for the higher rank to carry and you lose. For whatever reason, they also always wanna DPS and be completely useless. If you're in a rank you're not supposed to be at, at least support

Not subtle but I appreciate your attempt

"I'd like to talk about one of my favorite relationships in the Overwatch universe which is the one between Gabriel Reyes, now Reaper, Jack Morrison, now Soldier 76, and Ana Amari.
Because its a story about power, friendship, and how a changing world can bring people together and split them apart. It's a relationship that defines the story of Overwatch and how Overwatch grew as an organization."

"What they are all up to is important to driving forward the current story of the game. And what I really like about is it's a deep, complex relationship that's not necessarily "only" driven by romance. And it highlights how different people can see and experience different events."

You read Old Soldiers right?

He learns she is alive in that comic and goes after.

He didn't learn she is alive until that comic.
If he did there would be no reason to include him looking at the poster and then going to Hakim's compound to meet find Ana.

He has the lowest pick rate.

The samefagging is strong with this one.

Same reason the industry is flooded with women who bitch that a female character isn't playable in every game.

Men will play everything. Women can't relate to anything without a vagina.

In the year I've played this game I have never seen a female play anything other than Mercy and D.va.

It may have something to do with the simplicity of them.

Dude he says in the comic he has been looking for her right in it. Did you read it? What I'm telling you is he didn't go looking for her right away like that user is suggesting. Like he was obsessed or something.

Femininity is a cultural conditioning that runs deep and affects a good amount of behavior that women make. But I agree it's bizarre that it all kinda lines up like that in this game.

Dude, he went from Mexico all the way to Egpyt to find her. That's dedication. Especially when the big guys at the CIA aren't happy 76 is taking there tech and they are looking for him for that. Plus Chu confirmed there is a romantic factor in there relationship.

>New hero released
>Ugly design and zero personality
>And it's a tank
Shit update.

is this a joke? you can charge through barriers dawg...

PLUS her fortify ability cucks Rein's charge.

Poor Reinhardt and Torbjorn are always shoved to the side of this dynamic despite also being founding members of Overwatch.

It has some personality. Not as much as Zen and Bastion from what I've seen but it has cutesy eyes and lines. I think my problem is it still feels like it kinda lacks self-awareness.

>Nothing implied he was looking for her the moment she knew she was alive.

You said that previously

He learned she was alive in egypt. He then goes to hakim's compound to discover more about her, and find her.

The first thing he did was get his pulse rifle and other gear but that was before she knew he was alive.

Of course that doesn't mean they are fucking. They even call each other friends, not lovers.

Don't forget that she has the most god awful character portrait. Creeps me the fuck out. Everyone looks normal in their pictures and then there's this weird ass robot alien thing that looks mad out of place.

I like the fact they are comedic relief. It makes Ana, 76, and Reaper look like douchebags.

>shit design
>shit voice
>weakest ult line

It really does feel like Orisa was designed by an 11 year old.

When will Pharah be nerfed again?
All those autistic duos in QP are starting to get annoying, especially because I shit on them but cant deal with the other 4 teammates when my team afks

kys

How the fuck do I deal with Pharah/Mercy combo now?
I'm used to be able to just kill Pharah as Ana but now my damage gets outhealed by Mercy and Mercy is just nowhere to be seen as she hides immediately when I spot her and when she gets tickled by any damage

Chu confirmed while there relationship is complex, romance still plays a factor in it. Plus that was from the Halloween event. The Soldier and the Alchemist are different characters.

>Not as much personality as a robot that doesn't fucking talk
That's a pretty big flaw.

>lucio thinks i didnt hear him coming on liajang so he can boop me off the edge
>sit in the corner near the stairs and boop him with rein's hammer so he falls off

not laughed in this game for a while desu

>WHEN ALL YOU HAVE IS A HAMMER, EVERYONE ELSE IS A NAIL

>and Bastion

The best advice I can give you is to just play pharah yourself. I'm a Pharah main myself and one of the most annoying things to have to do as her is share the skies and worry about dealing with the enemy pharah AND her team at the same time.

Maybe help your DPS instead? Poor Ana cant kill all enemy squishies before reloading now :( Maybe you need to heal them?

>everyone is arguing whether the romantic relationship is between Soldier and Ana or Soldier and reaper

>What they don't realize is that the "romantic" part is that gabe and jack regularly spitroasted Ana and their argument started over who got to fuck which end

>Be Silver, reach Gold
>"Man it sure is nice not being with one-hero autists and idiots who make dumb plays constantly
>Make Plat, drop back to Gold
>"FUCKING GOLD AND ALL THESE SILVER TIER FUCKS I CAN'T WIN 2 IN A ROW"
Really, everything I did to get out of Gold isn't working

Do you think Sombra likes animals?

The only thing sombra likes is sombra.

>Help your dps instead
You are implying that any DPS can actually deal with Pharah at this point

>Do placements
>Win 8 games, lose two because of leavers and it is totally fair that I am held responsible for a cry baby's actions/someone else's connection problems
>Start off at 2900 SR, a breath away from diamond
>Lose 6 games in a row, one because of you guessed it a leaver and it is my fault and I should be penalized for someone else's problem
>Decide fuck it, I know I'm tilting but I don't care
>Win a few, then hit another losing streak
>As a Rein main, I can't carry and I was forced to play Rein every game because no one else would while they all bitched we didn't have a Rein
>Now in high tier gold
>No one cares what hero I play
>Every team I completely stomp almost single handedly
>Now back in platinum
>Been playing Rein all day
>Someone begs me not to play Reaper
>Fuck you I'll play Reaper
>"I'm throwing because our Reaper apparently doesn't care either!"
Jesus Christ I've only been back three days and I already want to quit.

Bastion is R2D2. Artoo had more personality than a lot of characters in Star Wars too. Often the lack of voice requires a more overt expression of personality that rings louder than words.

I'd argue Bastion has more of a personality than someone like Symmetra too.

I can compromise on that

And anal. Sombra loves anal.

Dude, gold is comfy compared to Plat. Gold is filled with bad players, but they usually aren't toxic. Plat is filled with the brim with players that are decent but cannot for the life of them avoid being insufferable, so it's just a cycle of trolls and ragequits.

I guess I main Ana. But I frequently play 76, Pharah, Hanzo, Roadhog and, Zarya
I used to main Lucio in compaetitibe though.

I had a mexican girlfriend once who liked fucking animals so...

she feels underwhelming so does her ultimate and I got bored of her pretty quickly, even people in no limits switch off eventually

>Dude, he went from Mexico all the way to Egpyt to find her.
Well user here is the deal. He did you're right, this timeline would confirm that. You also have to realize his reason for going to Egypt wasn't "I need to find Ana because I'm starving for her love and I need to find her!" He went there because she is wanted internationally and he knows how she fights. It's only logical he would do that after arming himself. You also have to realize she has been around for a little bit now. She has been around since 76 was raiding Overwatch HQs. He prioritized doing that first before he went to find her. He also went to Mexico first. Honestly, we don't even know why he felt the need to stop in Mexico anyway. During his raid of HQs he felt compelled to kick out some gangsters? Who knows.

>That's dedication
So no it isn't. He prioritized many things before tracking her down.

If you want to push the "obsession" angle what do you call 76 dropping all guard and rushing in like a manic into an armed compound the moment he heard Reaper's voice? So much so even Ana and Reaper called him an idiot for doing it.

are there any other junkrat mains?

i feel alone and scared

She strikes me as someone who likes cats.