>google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

Last meme thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6098827330.html
instagram.com/p/BT2juqNB1Az/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy fuck, finally

how do you choose tires? i dont plan on tracking my bike

what kind of range are you all getting on a tank of gas?

Just choose the best looking white wall tires you can find for less than $120

Just listed miss piggy for sale since I have a shorter commute. I plan on getting a grey market sport bike next.

Get S21s

Should I jump on this?

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6119456404.html

Watched reviews on a bunch of tires and settled on their best rated one for sport riding with longevity still in mind.

No, save a little more for something nicer.

price and purpose
get the best tire in my tire budget, for the job I want it to do
>can't spend money you don't have

About 170km until the reserve light pops on, probably could make it to 210.

>grey market sport bike
a what?

Bike not originally sold in America. I'm in California though so I'll have to settle for whatever I can find that's plated.

God damn dude just buy one already its been years

How did he manage to get his back protector and hump to blend so perfectly that instead of a fit guy with stuff on his back he looks like a really fat dude

I bought one yesterday. 186cc big bore kit with an aftermarket exhaust that makes it sound like a 450cc 4-stroke dirt bike. It's loud as fuck and has a flashed ECU that lets max RPM go up to 12.5k and a 16 tooth front sprocket, motherfucker has crazy top end speed for weighing 213lbs.

no

That's barely less than an actual 450.

whatever the current best Michelin tire is for my bike at the time

>drugs
Why

I've been looking at a few 83-85 650 nighthawks, one with 18k and no spoken problems for 1500 obo or 30k, minor tank damage, used for two learners, rebuilt but operated via petcock for around 800.

this is awesome

pushrods push gods

I'm going to buy a new bike from a dealer. However, my budget is tight. How do I get them to waive the assembly fee and other bullshit fees?

What does it mean to negotiate on the Out the Door price? How do I do this?

You can't get them to waive fees
Buy a used bike

yes I can, I just don't know how

Yes you can lol
Don't tell me you're actually paying that shit

Because I love groms. It's insanely fun to ride, and already has just about every upgrade I would want in one.

Go ahead and try, autist
It won't happen unless you know people at the dealership

Do you guys ever ride at night? I just went for my first night ride and it was eerily comfy. My headlights performed a lot better than I thought they would.

I'll post it again in case someone has any input; How much do you guess I can get this down to? He updated the ad to say it runs very well instead of pretty well and dropped it $100 a couple days ago.

philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/6098827330.html

Once it's warm enough for it to not be pointlessly miserable the sun goes down ridiculously fucking late here, so no.

Just got back from a little ride, was kindof chilly. My lowbeam doesnt do fuck all when there is oncomming traffic but otherwise they are pretty okay

You choose PR4s

How much without the ridiculous windscreen

Just get PR4s dude.

Seems worthwhile.

Bring somebody with you that knows about bikes if you can

I listed it for $2,700 but I'd let you have it for $2,400 since you are one of the few non cancerous trips. The windscreen is electrically adjustable btw.

No idea about pricing, but it seems like a solid bike user. Looks well cared for and the owner seems to know what they are talking about

I've literally never heard of them waiving it unless you know someone very well, they still have to pay their shop workers yanno?

You can try 1300 but it's already priced well.

Exactly

I just straight up told them I'm not paying their dealer fee, they said it was non negotiable, I started to leave, and then they stopped me and said they could waive it.

TFW I'm gonna be the only FJR fag left on dbt now that you're selling yours.

unless you're oakland user theres still at least one more

They make way more than their $300 fee or so in shop fees billed to the manufacturer under warranty when they sell you the bike with the package.

If it's used and comes with no warranty then it'll be almost impossible.

I understand. It's listed as $1500 near mint on KBB so it absolutely is a fair price. I just don't have the $300 at the moment, I'm currently in-between jobs and in possession of a 99 Cherokee that wont pass inspection but runs fine so I'm going to have to sell it.
I agree. The bike is gorgeius, I fell in love with it at first sight but I can't imagine the seller will let a near immaculate bike go to someone who's learning and may very well drop it for much less than asking.

Who knows, I might end up keeping it. I just haven't been having a lot of fun riding it compared to past bikes though.

How many miles on it?

>I just don't have the $300 at the moment
Tell him that when you go to look at the bike. He seems like one of the few intelligent craigslist sellers.

81k of old man miles with ohlins and some other goodies.

Tires are the ultimate meme. Just like the fisher price tires that come stock on groms.

I know this is a long shot but is the XT225 user from houston in this thread perchance? Had a good ride with him last year and was wondering if you wanted to reconnect. Dunno if you still got my number but hit me up sometime, I need friends lel

This is DR650anon btw

There's no way in hell that bike is getting let go for 1k.
I'm hoping I can get around 600-700 for a jeep with 191k but without driver side airbag and horn missing without impact but I doubt it. Most I can get is $400 for scrap but I'd be get ripped off. Need enough for PPE and insurance (which will be cheaper, over 25 and military) as well so I doubt I'll have the money in time.

I thought you meant you were 300 off of 1500

Shit, I forgot about him. Nah, I'm in Winnipeg. It's fucking depressing having to ride 2 hours to find some slightly twisty roads.

Im actually sort of finding the same thing, it's almost like it's lacking a little something but I can't place it. Maybe I'll just get that fz09 my friend is selling.

I'll sell you my 2006 FJR1300ABS with 109xxxkms for $6000cad. It has cruise control, a givi 46L top case, brand new tires, brand new pads, full service and mileage records, as well as a beefed up wiring harness and bag guards.

>I'm in Winnipeg
Why though

Yeah I figured.
Wish I didn't have a vehicle that needed a repair so simple but more expensive in parts and labor than it was worth 10 years ago.

instagram.com/p/BT2juqNB1Az/
I wish i had the balls to do shit like this

Actually, are there any houston anons on at all? I'm tryna make new buddies and this place seems like as good as any to find fellow autists with shared interests

Family moved here when I was 15, i just haven't left. I've got a really good job as well so I don't have any huge reason to leave.

do I get collision coverage for my bike?

It does everything pretty damn well, it just lacks excitement. I don't know what's next for me but it will have to "stir the soul" unlike the FJR.

Come to BC if you can handle the cucks and Asians, great riding here. Can go from beach to mountain top in 15 minutes .

its cheap so yes

now should I get uninsured motorist coverage?

Listening to music while riding, good or bad? I want to but I feel like it would make me much less aware

Are there lots of illegal mexicans where you live? If yes then get it.
I don't because I always really get into my music and end up going 100+ everywhere because I'm pumped up. Last time I got pulled over by CHP at 105 and he just gave me a warning but I vowed to not listen to music while riding after that.

>florida
maybe

I'd be down but am a Dallas user with nobike yet and a procrastination problem

yes, ive had 3 friends completely fucked over by illegals crashing into them now

>VAG considering selling Ducati to Indians to pay off their diesel scandal debt
rip

At least the Panigale 399 will become real.

I mean... Cucks are everywhere and it's not like Asians are any worse than the gorillion Filipinos that for some reason all came to Winnipeg.

It's ok user you're trying your best

>At least the Panigale 399 will become real.
Source? Sounds pretty memey

At least flips can be cute, 98% of Chinese are butt ugly

I don't ride at any other time

The 399 is just an excuse to have a modern Ducati that isn't a fucking Scrambler in a Japanese high school girl comic book (it is a custom one off in story anyways). But Ducati has been looking at moving into smaller bikes and if they are owned by an Indian company that already makes them they will sure as fuck make

Ducati was making great steps in the right direction the past 10 years. Would be a shame to get poo'd in the loo.

It was a joke about pooinloos and small displacement bikes.

Sort of goes for flips as well if I'm honest, lots of uggo ones. Are you on the island or the lower mainland?

I grew up in the north, went to school on the island, and have lived in the lower mainland for the past couple years.

Kind of considering moving back to the island, it's super nice there and surprisingly a bit cheaper.

sup senpai

The last good bikes ducati made were 10 years ago

Nah their new ones have great power, weight, and handling and 30k valve checks.

Panigale is the reviewers choice for favourite sportbike

No its not?

>local craigslist
>20 year old harleys over 15k
>2016 ninja 300s "dropped by previous owner"
>old people listing their rascal scooters
>1% actual good stuff

fuck my town

what town?

>one of the few non cancerous trips.
>CC81PT
even KKK is better than him

>kkk better
spoted the homo cuckboi

>liking kkk
Did I miss a meme?

What's wrong with a bike that's been dropped?

No, really. Unless it broke something that hasn't been replaced, it's purely cosmetic.

Do you ride for the look, user?

He's not that bad now that he has a decent bike and doesn't shitpost

streetbikes are shit and shit gets messed up you cant see until you tear it apart in even minor drops

>tfw you pick the wrong file from your Veeky Forums folder

t. supermoto autist

Sounds like a shitty bike to me if it can't be dropped at low speed and needs nothing more major than a new lever or footpeg or something. Scratched fairings and mirrors and such are purely cosmetic.

nah, i just like literally any other bike than faired sport bikes and cruisers