/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1316

Sisterly love edition

>Free Quest Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y1AuuhW9au0vYnakVurXKyi5aE1uC2_AzGJ0WiS7_dU/edit#gid=0

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for March:
3/1 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue
3/11 - 3/17 - Xeno Vohu Manah Clash
3/18 - 3/25 - Guild War (Wind)
3/26 - 3/31 - L.E.T.S. H.A.N.G. (Rerun and Renew)
4/1 - 4/9 - New Scenario Event

3/18 - 3/26 - New Skyfarer Special (1/2 Off Free/Special Quests, 50%+ EXP)
3/20 - Anniversary Patch Part 2 (GW character 5*, T4 SS)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4
>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

HOST URIEL

Did anyone at Cygames test out these 5* requirements by building one before going through with it? Or did they just look at it and say "Yep, this looks fine"

Ded game.
Go home.

>Cygames
>Testing

You can only reply to me if you love Apollonia

6D4EE6CC

Yo kill it

They didn't give a fuck. Its quite clear they might want to have this crash and burn

>Cygames
>testing their shit

/gbfg/ GW update

Lum1- Currently in disarray after dictaker Wata demanded 20m from everyone to superseed. Only to not reach 20m himself. Last seen trying to get #BringBackRin trending.

Lum2, Falz Flag,Haruna - Currently MIA. Last seen migrating from gbfg to IRC and xieicord safe spaces after losing the great 2016 JOP-EOP war

Little Girls- Currently getting carried to a comfy 2-0 by momma Eureka. A great example of how not all women are useless at leadership

Atelie - Currently a dumpster fire. On their way to a disastrous 0-2 after spending too much time shitposting about not qualifying and bullying COWFAGS

NoFlipCity- 2-0 but are seething in their discord channel about COWFAGS overtaking them in the shitposting rankings. Last seen planning to infiltrate COWFAGS with alts again to destroy them

(You)- Currently too scared to show their faces in gbfg after it was discovered they have a crossdressing trap. Last seen fapping to their new SEANIG trap goddess and spying on other guilds

FOXHOUND- Currently on course for 0-5 AGAIN, after overshooting in prelims and qualifying in tier A after aiming for easy wins in tier B. Last seen praying that COWFAGS ends 0-5

TP- Currently on course for a disastrous 0-5 after they made a mistake of kicking their carry miuna.Kin last seen in hospital after being traumatized from all the gore miuna sent him

Oppaisuki- Currently on course for 1-1. However guild is in disarray after it was revealed FLATCHEST is carrying. Name change in the works?

DemBois- Another dumpster fire guild. Crashed and burned spectacularly against the posterior of 2B. DISBANDING

COWFAGS- Impressively qualified against all odds and the bullying of /gbfg/. Echoes of (You) 2016. Turnaround is down to swapping the alt leader for a (You) reject. However currently on course for 0-5 after diddy failed to channel his inner teasel by choosing to actually contribute and not shit himself into hospital

Gransexuals,Bullies,Fleet, Aion no memes, TOOT - literally WHO?

Yeah, but romantic implications between Gran/Lyria are few and far between ingame.

The anime is going shove it up everyone's ass though, I'm not complaining. It's the natural order of adaptations.

>Atelier
What went wrong?

I love Jessica!

I don't think KRT actually plays this shit

He just rolls and post it "Look what a cool designer I am! I am playing with you guys!"

Then he tells intern-kun to nonstop grind that account or else his family gets it

Like they tested the new class right?

>FOXHOUND - Last seen praying that COWFAGS ends 0-5
My fucking sides.

Will wata ever stop being such a meme?

cygames doesn't even give a fuck enough to test their new classes before release, EVEN AFTER DELAYING IT.

>(You)- Currently too scared to show their faces in gbfg after it was discovered they have a crossdressing trap. Last seen fapping to their new SEANIG trap goddess and spying on other guilds
Proofs?

>Wata demands 20m on prelims
>doesn't get 20m himself
Is this true?

Yeah, when he leaves /gbfg/ guilds and moves onto top tier Japanese guilds like Ornstein.

Remember when Wata was the strongest windfag and Ornstein was in his shadow? Now Ornstein is a God of every element and Wata is still fat.

Wasn't (You) "bragging" about this trap not too long ago? Trying to bribe people with it? I'm pretty sure they aren't ashamed of this...

>have 2 gold bars, a fully upgraded GW gun and an unupgraded mlb GW gun
0-4 go for it
5-9 wait and see if they change anything

Stop using Sachi to GW shipost

>it was discovered they have a crossdressing trap
who do I message to join?

>However currently on course for 0-5 after diddy failed to channel his inner teasel by choosing to actually contribute and not shit himself into hospital
Smooth poop

It's not like (You) having a trap was a secret or anything. Anyway, we're going for 2-0 since our first opponent gave up for no apparent reason.

>Tier A GW

When will you finally give me your ID?

at least wait till you have all the other materials so you can do it all at once. If nothing has changed by then I'd go for it.

I need pics my man
I bet its actually a tranny

Will Atelier ever recover?

>Tier B GW

post mommies

what if I told you I'm not that user?

But Atelier isn't Atelier right now.

>Gransexuals,Bullies,Fleet, Aion no memes, TOOT - literally WHO?
TP is much more literally who than Gransexuals and bullies.

Nice try Marie

>Lum1 failed to superseed, something Atelier did with ease in a more competitive GW element
Huh?

I'm just correcting the memes though.

>430m
>failed to superseed

>However currently on course for 0-5 after diddy failed to channel his inner teasel by choosing to actually contribute and not shit himself into hospital
>choosing to actually contribute
>whine at your crew to carry you into finals
>contribute
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>20m requirement
>less than a third of the members did 20m
Is everyone just ignoring Wata?

>Atelier
>On their way to a disastrous 0-2

Someone poach Chen out of that crew.

Feels good to be in a crew that avoids any shitposting but has good chance of dong well next time.

Wouldn't you? He's not even a cute girl. I'm not working my ass off for a fucking dude.

>crossdressing trap
wtf this is actually true. How did i miss this and why does no one talk about it.

He does look kinda cute in the maid outfit tho and the sexy pink ribbon

He couldn't suck everyone's dicks, so he only got through those first couple

because it's gay, you're gay, and kill yourself. Being gay is not okay, don't let people make you think otherwise.

Irrelevant guilds: Haruna, NFC, FOXHOUND, every guild with an average rank under 101
Non-/gbfg/ guilds: Falz Flag

Is this correct?

The bow is shit right? Well I'm atleast glad it happened because it's so rare, apparently.

>111285 ID
>rank 139
????????????????????

?????????

????????????????????????????????????????????

How is this poxible?

Explode you cunt, I need that bow

Vanilla Beato x Eustace doujin with breed pressing and family epilogue when

What's that about teasel shitting himself into hospital? I'm kinda new and that sounds interesting

I wish I was in one like that.

ChocoCats when

Who is KRT

>spending that much effort to type
Is shitposting really that fun?

Don't expose us.

Playing casually, taking breaks, and not slime blasting like an autistic shit. Pretty easy.

You can't fool me, I'm in the camp

Done the easy part

You're shit.

After GW

Soon.

How many pots? This is killing me.

Who is wata? I don't see such name there.

You wouldn't lie to me would you?

Thanks anons! I cant wait!

I won't. Not even next month.

>not knowing the epic tale of teasel the pooplord

After GW pls
so i can leave cowfags

Oh shit, I better watch my back.

Does this looks like the face of a liar?

>20m requirement per person
>guild average is 14m
>still got rank 17 in seed

What was meant by this?

I stopped counting after ~100. That earlier this morning, tho.

Please tell me user!

You're recasting a carbuncle when one wears off. Carbuncles don't stack with themselves or superbuncles, but you can mix the, with phalanx or characters that give element resistance or Athena.

Enjoy my buncle collection. This happens when you main dirt and you roll during fan favorite gachas trying to get a dirtbuncle.

That Wata is a retard who can't into requirements.

20kk/person is overshotting and lum1 should follow atelier example on how to superseeds

Cute

It's hard to be a good a guild as Atelier.

Japs were prediicting ~11-14mil/person requirement for superseeding, so lum1 would have overshot if rin didn't usurp wata in this instnace.

>Rank #1 uses dagger over harp
What does this mean?

To those in /gbfg/ guilds, if your leader kicked you RIGHT NOW would you join a different /gbfg/ guild or branch out and find another guild like a nip guild or a xiecord guild or a reddit guild?

>team is almost exactly like mines
All I need is Percy

That he broke his harp to try and get Nio.

It means he's using the class for the heals.

Means when you're a whale you can do whatever the fuck you want and it doesn't really matter.

z-zoi?

I'd finally be fee of committment and join a random Jap guild or make my own with my alt and not worry about this kusogame any more

harps are a meme

use dagger instead

I'd join whatever guild would take me.

join my guild, cute idolfag

I would just join another /gbfg/ guild.

After gw I plan on joining ChocoCats anyways

WILL COWFAGS EVER RECOVER?

I'm not in a gbfg guild but mine's full of autist so I want to leave.

Is this shop or do you gbfg guilds seriously play against each other this much?

It's gotta be more than coincidence. My guild has never played against a english speaking guild, let alone a gbfg one.

In our 3rd(?) GW we qualified for the first time after /gbfg/ kept bullying us sorta like everyone is doing now to cowfags. Teasel turns up during qualification after not helping at all asking for pooping advice because he has a massive shit stuck in his rectum and he can't poop it out.

He then disappears and turns up like 2 days later saying sorry guys i pooped myself into the hospital.

He then proceeds to carry us while in hospital to go 1-4 after /gbfg/ memes about 0-5