CVM+

Invest in CVM+, it's a cancer therapy center with a low price. It has potential for extremely high percentage increases.

Other urls found in this thread:

seekingalpha.com/article/4026718-cel-sci-corporation-arbitration-phase-iii-trial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

id rather invest my benis in her bagina t b h, is there any derivatives that could help me achieve that?

Everyday now. Why is this being pumped so hard? Especially this + shit
Can you tell me anything about why I would buy into CVM+ and not simply CVM?
Can you tell me anything other than it has "potential"
Shit can you tell me what the + means??

Because the plus is 2 cents and it's an obvious bullshit penny stock pump and dump.

CVM and CVM+ are the same company and both stocks are great but CVM+ is the better investment because you can buy more shares with it's cheaper price.

Unfortunately with your benis you'd be restricted to taking a short position

Find me one chart to read on CVM+

I actually bought cvm friday. Every time people kept trying to dump their profit on friday, a big buyer kept buying it up. Have 2k shares right now and have a feeling something big is happening.

Just keep an eye on it unless youre going long. i think itll only gain a few more cents over the next few days before pullback.
Dont count this one a moon mission until there is some legit news from the FDA

kek

dude this is a great idea

given Trump's potential for opening up the regulatory pandora's box all these centres - regardless of their success - will make lots of money

maaaaaaan. you fucking monster.
Ive been in CVM. I contributed to the noise of it on here. I reaped the rewards.
In at .07 out at .1149.
I posted charts though.
I like reading charts.
I cannot find any on CVM+
So congrats. but still. charts.

We're curing cancer

so I made $200 on this stock today and am debating on holding a portion of my shares after i see whats up tomorrow and probably sell. Please tell me you're just shilling like I think you are?

audiblekek.jpeg

>
wut do. I've been DDing this shit all day and can't find enough to feel good about any sort of longer position

lol you idiot

"In a further SEC filing, also on September 2, CVM announced they were planning some very significant changes in their Phase III trial. CVM suggested that due to higher than expected overall survival in their patient pool as a whole, they needed to both increase the sample population size from the already large 880 patients, to up to 1273 patients, to ensure that they had a total of 1146 that they could evaluate in the end. "

seekingalpha.com/article/4026718-cel-sci-corporation-arbitration-phase-iii-trial

so it works right?

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

Correct. It's still a great buy.

Almost everyone pulled out after yesterdays moon mission. Volume is at 1000 kek

>Gambling on biotech
Dumber than a rock if you do this. Just one bad news on an experiment and you're fucked nevermind that companies in the industry are short lived and have high debt.

Yeah. But where are you going to ever go if you don't take a risk?

Still holding. This company cures cancer and it's skyrocketing.

Bump

>bought CVM
>turns red the next day

CVM+, not CVM

CVM+ is the way to go.

CVM+ is better, but I'd hold onto those acVM shares too. Looks like it's going back up again.

*CVM

I hope you're right. I'm balls deep in it.

When did you buy?

Definitely hold on

Where can I buy it?
Robinwood ins't allowd on in country