Fate Grand Order General /fgog/

Previous: >[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu +1)

>[Chaldea Boys Collection 2017]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170307c
From 3/8 to 3/22. Can redeem one CE from each CBC Collection for free.
- 5* Arthur (Prototype)
- 5* CE Talk on the heated sands
- 5* CE Detective Edmond
- 5* CE As you wish
- 4* CE Cafe Camelot
- 4* CE Outrage - NP Gain
- 4* CE Operation Fianna
- 3* CE Quatre Feuilles
- 3* CE Neverland
- 3* CE La siesta

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tamamo!

Who can beat Kouma in a slamdunk contest?

Guan Yu 5* when lads?

xth for Lancelot

Is there anyone who can defeat Nasu in a contest of memes?

Heroic Spirits Charles Barkley and Micheal Jordan.

Jordan's NP allows him to obtain self-awarness with the world and realize its a cartoon as he can bent the rules however he can rationalize to score the final slamdunk. Second NP is Micheal Jordan's secret stuff, which gave the Looney Toons the power to overcome the Monstars until some fat idiot revealed it was just water for no reason.

Absolutely no-one. F-Moon represent

Xth for God I hope Melvin stays away.

>No maintanace
What bait Gacha are we getting?

Kojima.

Are we even getting anything? Shit's getting really boring, this event is shit

/JeanneAlter/ thread.

one of these are not like the others.

AJ is happening this weekend with a stream so it will be revealed there

LIZ THREAD

x for more shotas please

>Are we even getting anything?
No.

One of them is real as they and have to accept the truth

I couldn't roll Arthur. I want to die.

Yeah, Jeanne Alter isn't cute like Mo-san and the Evil Witch.

1/3

You'll get over it.

>Rama can use guns
Nice OOC garbage :^)

Meanwhile Lancelot can CANONICALLY do pic related.

Farming bond is suffering

Do you have the one where Yan Qing uses Espionage to appear as Roman

I was more talking on how Surfer Mordred isn't a Lily/Younger version, infact she might be older.

No, I'm pretty sure you meant Medea isn't a literal retard like Jeanne Alter and Mo-san.

Composer's commentary. What did he say about Solomon temple map and THIS Illusion?

I finally finished Shinjuku and decided to do this bit since I thought it was cheesy but cool. It’s what happens when Shakes and Andersen summon the phantom detectives to help against Moriarty. There's supposed to be hundreds of them from all around.

>Round-Faced Priest: “We are phantoms, Master of Chaldea. And so we stand here as though we were ghosts. The others can’t even take a shadow form like this, so they can only drift around us. Fortunately, we are not here to fight directly, only to lend you our help.”
>Old Man Toying with a String: “As for me, I would like to defend Moriarty at least a bit, but the situation’s different when it comes to the destruction of the world.”
>Messy-Haired Doctor: “Aah, you’re that sort of person, right. The only thing in the end would be a bitter betrayal, I tell you. Anyway, what about the Belgian?”
>Round-Faced Priest: “He told me to pass this on: ‘I have no rivals, I am above him, so I’ll abstain from barging in.’ Ahh, but he’ll still lend his help. I wonder which of the surrounding shadows is him.”
>Messy-Haired Doctor: “Prideful detective as always. ‘Grey cells’? Brain cells are all pink. If they were grey, you’d be dead. Anyway, what should we do now? Is the situation already completely outside the norm? Two and two always equal four.”
>Overly-Serious Gentleman: “Oh, no, no, there’s still something. Mister Holmes left a very important thing. Well, we tend to forget about ‘that’ often. It’s not really in my literary style.”
>Old Man Toying with a String: “I don’t like doing ‘that’. To begin with, did Holmes himself ever try it out?”
>Round-Faced Priest: “The one to do it should be the Master. Otherwise Moriarty cannot be defeated.”
>Protagonist: “EH?”
>Overly-Serious Gentleman: “Don’t get flustered! We will release our power, you will take it and attack Moriarty. This isn’t anything mysterious, it’s quite scientific.”

Mordred is a homunculus so its not like it matters much.

I want to gently _____ my daughter

Mashu complains about making you join the battle, but the priest explains that it’s nothing of the sort, since they aren’t good at physical combat either. He says it’s more like puzzle solving. Moriarty uses the Grail to strengthen himself and you all fight. You push him back a bit, but he uses the Grail again and prepares for a second round when…

>Round-Faced Priest: “Now.”
>Old Man Toying with a String: “Yes, now.”
>Messy-Haired Doctor: “You must have already figured out the words, haven’t you?”
>Overly-Serious Gentleman: “They are like a Noble Phantasm for us.”
>Old Man Toying with a String: “Now, Master of Chaldea! Release those words!”
>Protagonist: “James Moriarty!”
>Moriarty: “…!”
>Protagonist: “You are the criminal!”

Having never left behind proof of his crimes during his life, being revealed as the mastermind has a conceptual effect on moriarty due to all the fiction rules going about, and it makes him lose all his powers since the grand reveal is precisely where the criminal is supposed to lose.

Incidentally, the priest is Father Brown, the guy with the string is The Old Man in the Corner, the doctor is Augustus Van Dusen, and the serious gentleman is Dr. Thorndyke. I shouldn’t need to explain the Belgian.

>They've mentioned Sumanai's Invisbility cape 4 times now.
>He's gotten into mats twice
>The invisbility cape still isn't an NP or Skill for him
I can't be the only one who feels blue-balled by this.

I think I do, but I need some time to figure it out where I saved it. I saw one similar with Enkidu. I have no idea why they love to torture themselves like this.

Detectives? Where's Poirot? Or are they Authors?

Fuck off summary user, we already replaced you.

>‘I have no rivals, I am above him, so I’ll abstain from barging in.’
LANCELOT?

is there a way to increase the volume on this game except for the media button?

What kind occult do we have for rolling SSR?
Rolling at 2AM is still working?

Your phone's volume control.

Wonder which one will come first as a servant, Christie or Poirot.

My Medea Lily disappeared a couple of months ago. I don't remember burning her and I certainly wouldn't have feed her to another Servant. I'm kind of worried that my maxed Medea did away with her and that she'll strike again.

>being revealed as the mastermind has a conceptual effect on moriarty due to all the fiction rules going about, and it makes him lose all his powers since the grand reveal is precisely where the criminal is supposed to lose.
That's actually pretty cool

I believe in Sakurai and Akira.

Brown specifically claims you'd never want to/couldn't summon any of them in a grail war since they're all super weak phantoms, and the whole spirit fusion thing only works in Shinjuku. They weren't summoned here either, they were made by Shakes and Andersen writing them on the fly. Ansersent even bitches about being made to write derivative material.

See the other post. Poirot is too arrogant to bother to show himself.

Also, on the topic of what happens after you beat Lobo like someone asked: Ehhh. Uh. Hmm.

To recap: when proposing using Cavall II as bait, Artoria’s various complaints include the fact that a wolf’s senses are sharp, and that even if you fool its eyes, it’ll be able to tell Cavall isn’t Bianca through smell, and you can’t disguise that. Then, Da Vinci (or I think it as Da Vinci, don’t remember) dramatically proclaims “there is no need to disguise that.” Then the scene skips forwards and you never get any explanation what that meant.

Things go as planned, and as Lobo limps away on the verge of death, he wonders why he stopped suddenly since it was just a random dog. Then he collapses, and just as his eyesight fades, he sees Cavall II standing before him.

Next relevant scene is sat the end, where Artoria is giving it a last meal before disappearing and telling him it’s free to do what it wants. Cavall runs off through the city which is slowly going back to normal as it reattaches to the time continuum and that’s it. Its howls can be heard throughout the city, and it’s specifically said they are full of emotion but neither sad nor angry, and the chapter ends.

That’s all. No explanation. I have no clue if this was implying Cavall II was Bianca somehow, but that sounds dumb and unlikely, so I have no idea. Only sure thing is, for some reason, Cavall II wouldn’t need to disguise its scent to trick Lobo.

>My Medea Lily disappeared a couple of months ago.
Did you check the second storage?

>Shitposter user puts on his name as if that were to give him any extra credibility
lmao

Does Nobu already have her Birthday line unlocked despite first acquiring her during the rerun, and your birthday as set in the game was months ago for anyone else?

The implication is that Cavall and Lobo fused.

Yeah I suppose that could be a thing in the aftermath, but I have no clue what the stuff before Lobo's death was about.

>Also, on the topic of what happens after you beat Lobo like someone asked

Oh you remembered! Thanks a lot Summary user!

Well it sure sounds like they left a lot up in the air just like anything about Hessian really, thanks again.

Yep, not a trace.
Maybe I only imagined I had her in the first place.

If you played Da Vinci's interlude, you know she's secretly feeling like Lobo does. That's what I thought. So probably despite not being Bianca, Lobo's so affected by her death he can't help but stop at any reminder of her. That's why Da Vinci knew he'll stop.

Soy el hueso de mi espada xD

These are holy grails. Say something nice about them.

Yeah, my bad. Forgot Poirot was Belgian

Fuck off, all of them belong in the trash.

Hesian's just sort of there. Lobo barely paid any attention to him and only tolerated having him on his back because all he did was kill stuff without saying anything. It's kind of weird trying to feature him as an actual character since Sleepy Hollow heavily implies it was just a farmer pretending to be a monster, so it's not like he has an original characterization to draw from anyway. Hesian tries to bar your way when you're about to kill Lobo so it apparently grew fond of him, but that's all.

One thing they did leave unanswered is who requested Dantes to come and help you.
By the way, just to nail that stupid argument down in case anyone’s curious:

>Holmes: “Rather than having survived that battle, it’d be better to say they fled the battle after seeing it was hopeless.”

This is referring to the remaining Demon Pillars. There’s zero specifics as to how Baal et al survived beyond this line, so until anything else comes up, I’ll retain my previous assumption that Ars Nova merely dissolved the hivemind but that the pillars can exist individually, and that this is a simple case of the four jumping ship early.

There’s definitely absolutely nothing that hints “They fled to the past specifically because Ars Nova will definitely delete them all but it doesn’t work for some reason if they inject themselves as foreign substances into another time period” like the other guy was saying. And I mean not single a vague line to even suggest this, much less confirm it.

Why does Nasu have a fetish with the moon?

On the “Baal is a Gaoetiafag” or whatever that was about: eh, no. Baal’s character and motivations can be summed up as “YOU’LL PAY FOR THIS CAPTAIN PLANET!” Seriously, it’s all angry frothing.

He never brings up Goetia as a separate entity he could have particular feelings towards, he just refers to “us” in the middle of various variations of “you fucked us over, asshole.” He’s immensely butthurt that you ruined their plan; specifically that YOU ruined their plans, since losing to Heroic Spirits or some such is one thing, but being beaten by a mediocre human schmuck is too much to bear, so he joined Moriarty exclusively to plot your death. As he puts it “I will not kill you to destroy the world, I will destroy the world in order to kill you.” The whole chapter is basically the two wanting to fuck over their respective nemeses in the most colossally convoluted way.

He was definitely on board with the human incineration plan, sure, but the claim that he was so terribly loyal to Goetia (a weird claim in itself given the nature of the subject) that he would have never bailed out once he saw it was lost is completely baseless. Compounded with Holmes specifically saying that’s exactly what he and the others did, well… that seems pretty straightforward for me.

>who requested Dantes to come and help you

Doesn't Dantes mention a Shakespeare fan?

What's wrong with the moon? I like the moon.

Yep.

"That Shakespeare is nothing special as a Servant, but he's got a huge number of fans as a writer."

Since Jack is a servant due to being essentially the first serial killer, would that mean we could get a servant based on "the murders in the rue morgue" for being the first detective novel? Or would that merely give us poe?

Those boots

>Why do birds fly?

Artorius please go and stay go.

Kotaro activating his Oni NP turns him into Kouma 2.0 with an above world level slamdunk

Get gg'd, old non-cute man

Pic related.

Despite the pace-mudering pauses used to explain the whole phantom thing, it's still confusingly vague. They mention a bunch of factors that could separate a phantom from a heroic spirit: not yet old enough to have sufficient history, not famous enough, too niche, too weak, too vague, etc, etc. Being completely fictional seems to be a big minus, though Nursery Rhyme is given as an example of a fictional one that's got a strong enough foundation to count as a full heroic spirit.

Basically, the cutoff line is really unclear. Jack's supposed to have been a "real" ghost that actually haunted London and is attached to a legend with a real foundation.

Also, Moriarty is kind of confusing since he and Holmes were supposedly real people, but Moriarty says that in his world he lives under the rule that "good defeats evil" which makes it so he'll always lose to Holmes, as though they lived in some Last Action Hero-like dimension. According to him, he can only stand a chance in Shinjuku since normal rules don't apply there.

>artist willing to work on Sakurai's VNs even after she left liarsoft
>absolutely 0 involvement with FGO

This post only reminds me that Cain has been namedropped in TM like two or three times, but still isn't a servant.

Godzilla's been name-dropped in TM and isn't a servant.

Just because something gets mentioned a few times doesn't really mean much.

Godzilla was mentioned jokingly by an idiot, and his existence was denied a line later.

Cain was mentioned in Drake's profile as one of the various leaders of Wild Hunt

>Jason still isn't an obtainable servant

By Wild Hunt, I assume we're not talking Herne here?

He's also one of the leaders.

Drake, King Arthur who became a demon, Odin, and Cain the first murderer are all said to have Wild Hunt trait.

Drake is obvious, demon Arthur turned out to be Lancer Alter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wild_Hunt

Post top tier final ascension arts.

>01 - Hunt of the Golden Hind: Golden Stag and the Eventide Tempest
>This Noble Phantasm is Rider's ace in the hole and forms the basis of her day-to-day life. With her flagship, The Golden Hind, at the fore, a vast flotilla of smaller craft expand ever outward and exterminates her enemies with overwhelming firepower. Its attributes contain vestiges of not only the fleet that eventually defeated the mighty Spanish Armada, but also of the stories involving the golden stag and the eventide tempest that had spread throughout the whole of Europe.

>The eventide tempest is the encapsulation of all storms, from blizzards to cyclones, which manifest in the imagination of men as beasts and soldiers, saviors and monsters. Depending on who is speaking, the leader of these apparitions ranges from a fallen King Arthur to the Norse god Odin to the first murderer of men, Cain. in England, it is believed that Francis Drake rides the endless storm despite the fact that the role assigned to her is usually given to malevolent figures of history and myth.

Wild Hunt takes different forms depending on which leader is summoned probably. Wotan is one of the main leaders though.

Guess that deconfirm's any belief that King Hassan is Cain then,

FSN music composer did FGO OST.

How?

I actually dislike Archer's, should've been of his back.

But which redman is this? His first art is standard snug, while the second is whatatweest grail dream smug.

Phantom, Leonidas, and Yan look like they were done by one guy, while Iri, Billy, and Nito were done by another.

This one is better.

The style of Billy's, Phantom's and Yan's eyes are the same. Only Leonidas looks different.