/mbgg/ - Mobage General #670

Impact edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

game8.jp/houkai3rd/126399#anchor--comments
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/bbs/threads/show/207#bbs-form
pastebin.com/b3Sv099d
vpngate.net/en/
app.famitsu.com/20170228_983652/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any decent vpn on android that has access to a korean vpn?

Y tho

I just prefer to grab things off the official play store rather than qooapp.

Mamuru.

Again, why?

What game

That's stupid.

It's just a preference. Adding that additional layer between you and the source of the game gives room for issues to occur.

What, scared of botnet on a device literally made of botnet?

Uchi No Mamuru-sama ga ichiban Mamuru.

Is it fun?

If that's one possibility and it can be avoided then why wouldn't you avoid it? If one of your fingers got cut off would you just hack off the rest thinking "Well one's already gone so what's 4 more?"

Anyone have a spare account with an S rare of the character Sawashiro voices in Honkai?

>S
I have two A if you want

No, but it has Mamurus, Sarus, Sijimins, SALTs, ETC. Literally a collection of the best Mogabe artists.

Wait is QooApp bad or something?

You're being memed on, friendo.

If you've ever been using QooApp, you've been letting in a thousand backdoors on your phone.

The Chinese likely have all your personal information now and possibly financial information if you have any bank accounts connected to your phone.

It's like buying from G2A

I swear I have seen that drill girl on the left in some anime.

There was some complaining about a rick g earth app or something last thread

That was me

I was just meming/complaining about how it keeps trying to get me to install it. I kind of want to check it out but I dont want to play in mr qoo's hands so I wont.

Oh I only use my phone for games anyway. Whatever.

Dont, it was me who asked about the game.

It sucks, worse than ChinkColle.

Close. I was gonna drop this game on this last reroll too

Reposting question for new thread
Should I be prioritizing hard story clears with my AP to farm fragments then? And what about the events and stuff?

Also it bothers me how all these nip reroll accounts have a Mei focus. All I wanted was cute Kiana outfits, weapons and maybe her S outfit as the jackpot but I end up with three different Mei accounts including one with her S outfit. Her S outfit seems to be beyond broken but I still kind of want the cute tsundere.
Plus I like the playstyle of the melee Kiana you get at the start way more than Mei's playstyle. Do her other outfits play the same way?

Yea, focus on fragment farm first, then spend the rest doing dailies, events, exp maps.

Kiana's first costume and the Saint costume play very similarly, other two is ranged attack style.

I just settled for my first A, which ended up being caped Kiana. She uses her guns as guns, and her special is a straight laser cannon.

She's B tier on the chart, and she definitely doesn't feel OP. But I'm liking her better than the default versions, at least.

Also got snow Bronya, another B-tier A rank. She can freeze normal enemies, but it doesn't seem to last long enough to do much with so far.

>two
Damn, and I thought I was lucky getting 1 of her on my second roll.

I really wish I had the saint costume now instead of the demon mei costume then. I definitely enjoy the beatdown playstyle far more than stabbing people with mei though I have to say it never ever gets old switching her in when there's an airborne enemy or using her special and seeing everything cut to pieces.

Too bad there's no trading board in the wikis and i'd just get scammed trading with some random jap.

I prefer the snow Bronya over other Bronya because her evade skill is much easy to use. Freeze is perfect for tag attack.

Just farm for her, it shouldn't take more than 2 weeks. She really shines when she's at S-rank as well.

Isnt the saint costume a S-tier?

I was planning to farm the warrior one, I'm just wishing I had the Kiana S instead since I want to smash stuff instead of stab. Two weeks seems pretty doable too, its not too far and not too close.

No, the S-tier is the white knight.

Chiverous Kiana - A rank, mechinical (blue), ranged, tier (rating) B.
Saint Kiana - A rank, supernatural (purple), melee, tier S
White Knight Kiana - S rank, biological (orange), ranged, tier S.

For Mei
Assault Mei - A rank, biological (orange), melee, tier S
Shadow Dancer Mei - A rank, mechanical (blue), melee, tier B
Thunder Queen Mei - S rank, supernatural (purple), melee, tier S

>tfw spent 3 hours rerolling and got all 3 6*
I did the math, it's a little over 1% chance if you roll a single after the 10+1. Easily doable.

Do you perhaps have an A Kiana or Bronya account to spare? Otherwise I'll be happy to take a Mei account.

Is there anything good that doesn't need internet? Should I just emulate something?

>Should I just emulate something?
yes

I have these two that I nabbed from the JP reroll sites

If you want one of them then drop an email and I'll send it to you.

Oh I got it wrong then. Then yeah I'll definitely grind her up.

Are there any recommended farming stages or a recommended plan of action to have her in two weeks?

What site did you get those from? What do I need to do to ditch my shitty account and potentially any troll jap posts?

Emulate FFT

Read the pastebin (let me know if its confusing so I can update it)

You can farm her from 2-5 hard mode and 1-15 extreme mode. Unlock those two stages ASAP (finish volume 2 to unlock hard mode for volume 2, volume 1 extreme is unlocked at level 30 or something). Remember that you only get 3 tries for the hard stages, and only 2 tries for extreme stages. Try to recognize the piece drop and exit the stage if you don't see it so you can try it. You need 30 pieces to unlock her. If you can do it perfectly and have both stages available, theoretically you can get her in 6 days. But assuming you get 1-2 pieces a day that'll take around 2 weeks.

game8.jp/houkai3rd/126399#anchor--comments
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/bbs/threads/show/207#bbs-form

Hope you have lots of free time.

My tips would be to learn to identify codes and be able to tell new accounts from old ones (You should be able to notice the pattern after staring at them for a while). It helps massively to understand japanese too (But i'm EOP so I lack this one) since the ones that say they have X unit have a high chance of having it. Sometimes its someone clowning around and sometimes its just fragments but it can also have the unit it says to have.

This method is probably equally harder than rerolling the manual way or even harder since you're hoping someone dumps a good account because they quit or because it was someone they didn't want while manually rerolling you're hoping you get something nice and die a little bit inside after the shit drops.

Finally got it, now it's time to stock resources until spring event happens

What game is this? Something like KanColle?

Also, this should be obvious but you have to be FAST.
Have your phone, tablet, emulator or whatever ready on the device transfer screen ready to write the code and smash that refresh button.

A way to return to main menu after discovering an account is garbage is to tap Kiana's chest/crotch several times until she kicks you back to title so you don't have to restart app if you dont want to close the app or feel like it would be faster this way.

If you still have the Sawashiro account email is [email protected]

Pick one from

Well shit I ended up just rolling an s rank kiana so I'll probably just stick with this. Thanks anyways though.

Girls Frontline

there's an "event" right now where you can get that costume but since this is the last week It'll be quite hard to get it, still you can give it a shot if you really want it.

You guys can switch accounts and both of you will be set.

Way better than anything you could have ever gotten from the boards so grats.

I was aiming for her when I started my reroll hunt but I think I'll just stick with this Mei and farm that A-rank one since its the one that plays like the starter one

The one with 3 A's I guess? Thanks

Is there an optimal way to reroll in tagatame? I've just been clearing data ->do tutorial->get stuff from mail->roll and repeat. Are there extra gems in coop?

Oh nice, I can give it a try for the Sarus.
Last question. Which server is everyone playing? The official or Bilibili?

Ops, quoted the wrong person, but that one user with S-rank Mei (Sawashiro) wanted S-rank Kiana so I thoought you guys might wanted to switch. Either way they are both great characters.

For tokyo ghoul

As a 1-week release celebration, log in on these dates to receive 1 SSR ticket. You can either obtain SSR Kaneki, Ayato or Yamori.
SSR Ticket distribution:
End of maintenance - March 28th 23:59 JP Time
SSR Ticket Gacha:
End of maintenance - March 29th 23:59 JP Time

How are you suppose to 2* in shadowstone?

complete hard

If you want to whale for your raifus then bilibili unless you live in China.

If you don't care then the official server is just fine.

Sent

If you don't want it anymore then please give it out again to someone that does here.

She could start by recording the gameplay video in a not-shit frame rate.
>Cryptract still have the IP block
>"NOTE : the game only provides service to the following regions : Japan , Hong Kong , Taiwan , USA , France "
Those are pretty strange country choices.

For weapons in Honkai impact, any way to get some good ones? Is it realistically possible to get that electromagnetic knife thing without getting insanely lucky in the gacha?

And are there other sources of good weapons outside the gacha you pull for rerolling?

Better wait for rate up. In the meanwhile, any 3star weapon will do.

Got this from random code. Keep or throw?

So how does the gatcha work in Honkai? Are you rolling for characters or weapons? Or does getting the weapon unlock the chara

>Type advantages are really important
>My team is Purple, Purple, and the starter blue Kiana

I'm so fucked and shit is starting to hurt. I hope I can make it to 2-5 hard like this.

Recommend some good actiony beat em up games. I'm tired of RPGs. No BGHS and no Houkai 3rd.

I'll take it if you want to throw it

I'd say keep until something better. Just save the code.

You reroll for the characters themselves but you can get weapons or fragments of a character.

The user helping people posted this last thread and I was reading it
pastebin.com/b3Sv099d

Let's Gather Pussies X

SAO Memory Defrag

For the guy doing the pastebin, maybe you should try to cover skills and go more in depth for the base stuff.

>SAO: Reroll Hell

Sorry to hijack but can I have the one with the red head?

[email protected]

That one was already taken by the above user so I only have the other one left if you want it

Nvm. I didn't notice already someone got it.

I guess I'll wait for the Steam version.

>free SSR
>after I just rerolled
Well I hope it's Ayato since dupes seem pretty useless in this game compared to carnaval.

Oh okay then if it's possible. I mainly wanted the dark haired chick.

Sent the remaining account, same as above.

If you dont want it then toss it to someone that does here.

What are the chances of Honker's Impact being releasedin english since the Gun girls was as well?

Apparently its getting a Steam release and I honestly doubt they'll do a JP only release there.

Thanks user.

I'll try it out for a week and if I can't like it I'll do just that.

There's also the option of attempting to reroll for one of the strong S-rank gacha chars if you decide you like it enough to do so or settle for one of the strong A-ranks.

As someone that also just started, I've found out that different costumes have all different playstyles and abilities so you might like one over the other.

Can someone explain skills in honkai impact?

Ignore the faggots. Enjoy hassle free updates.
vpngate.net/en/

>beat raid boss
>game crashes
>load back in
>its back to full hp
back to not playing DC

How is Tales of rays after almost a month of being out?

>Shadow Stone under maintenance
Maybe they're adding device link?

There hasn't been many changes yet. Mostly UI improvements.

+ combat is decent enough and easy to understand
+ decent gacha rates
+ every character has their chance to shine
+ somewhat decent amount of free currency
+ can get all characters just by playing, no fragments bullshit
- leveling Artes is too expensive
- event characters don't have a default Magic Mirror, it's gacha or nothing. Meaning they'll be severely gimped unless you roll the gacha.
- gacha deals like guaranteed 4* is for paid gems only
- stamina bar is too small, you have to come back to the game every 2 hours or so if you don't want to waste AP

What bothers me the most is the lack of Magic Mirror for event characters. After the event is over I will never use Jade and Tear again. Without a Magic Mirror to nuke the boss they'll be dead weight. At least story characters have a default Magic Mirror you can use besides the gacha one.

New hero: Gustav
Either they are releasing him and Tesla on Friday, or they're just streaming them on Friday. His stat multipliers are very high but he's slow as fuck, and poison is his ability focus (app.famitsu.com/20170228_983652/ for more).

>Come back to tennis after some weeks.
>Don"t want to roll since already have Fran, Mira, Douglas ans Kyaro.
>Still tempted because failed to get Luka in Shironeko and she is probably leaving soon here.
>Farm 3 tickets and roll.
>Got Luka
Thanks Colopl.

What makes Zain so tanky at 75? The unit list only has him using the reactive from 3rd job

>1.35
>1.35
>1.5
Damn. He looks really ugly though, what is that fast bue UR aoe knockup skill? I've been seeing a few people use it, does it go through shields or anything special or is it just a big ass fast cast aoe knockup?

Fucking finally.

Got Yamori dupe from my SSR ticket. Going to reroll for an Ayato+Yamori account since the new attachments make Ayato a god.

How do you setup Houkai in emulator? Nox, in particular.

Just a fat ass AoE nuke spell, doesn't pierce through shields. It's the same as the red General UR that does a similar effect, but has different stats and damage values