Screenshot this. Just imagine the faces of BTFO coinfags when this happens

Screenshot this. Just imagine the faces of BTFO coinfags when this happens

Did you really spend time making that? Nocoiners getting more pathetic

BTC is only going to collapse if China does. They pretty much singlehandedly determine the cost of the coin and will never make it dip below profit.

>He doesn't understand the simple cost to mine a coin now and that will always dictate minimum price.

How stupid can one person be?

COINERS BTFO@@#&&!!! HAHAHA. Still had over 100% gains this year regardless of the bubble pop.

Would a chinese collapse be bad for bitcoin?
I would think that the chinks would buy big in cryptos if they sensed impending doom (assuming china didn't find a way to block transactions).

Interesting coping technique you got there, nocoiner.

They won't listen.

It is like a soldier that has been wounded.

They see the blood but they are still in shock.

>He doesn't understand the majority of bitcoins have been mined already
>He doesn't understand people have stopped mining bitcoins because it became unprofitable

>people have stopped mining bitcoins because it became unprofitable
yeah nah

They collect on fees for every bitcoin transaction + block reward.

Literally no.

Bitcoin would soar if China collapsed. It dropped the other day for two reasons and one of them being the Yuan getting a boost the other day.

How many cups of lies do you eat in the morning?

21 million Bitcoin cap with 16,090,000 mined = 77%

China mines the coins as the early adopters have stopped

It will fall

Bitcoin will not soar as Chinese "money" has already come in and left Bitcoin.

Poor Chinese can't afford Bitcoin.

IT'S GOING DOWN

I'M YELLING TIMBER

Just wait until the IRS gets the green light to investigate people who hold bit coins. Lol bye-bye gains hello audit.

Buttcoin is a zero-sum game - every profit made is at someone else's loss.

This is why Buttcoin is a fucking joke - it is unsustainable

>every profit made is at someone else's loss.

The truest thing ever written in Veeky Forums

That's what the stock market is you stupid cunt

No, the stock market at least creates value - dividends for example.

There is value in holding stocks and shares, even if the price drops. Bitcoin creates no value at all.holder left with nothing.

stock market is not a zero sum lol

>Poor Chinese can't afford Bitcoin

you're aware that you can buy $0.01 worth of bitcoin right?

so is the entire forex market.

Bitcoin allows you to send money cost free to anywhere in the world cost free. That is where the value comes from.

it's the same as forex except that crypto actually has non-fiat value

>send money cost free to anywhere in the world cost free
Ironically however it's virtually impossible to buy BTC without paying transaction fees

Predictions for tomorrow morning?
>Monday 8am
>Markets open

free*

*a fraction of a percent of the transaction amount.

Gets your money across the globe instantly, without having to go through a third party (bank, creditor, or both) for less than it would cost you to do so with a third party.

China is fucking doomed to collapse. 60% chance it happens under Trump.

Hahahaha wow you're an idiot

I hope so OP. Sharp declining bear markets seem the only time I can make money. Started with 0.25 Bitcoin at 500, had 0.12xy at 1125 and now I have 0.369 by brainlessly selling and buying alt-coins and rebuying bitcoins.

I wonder if Trump's taxation of remittances to Mexico would drive a new market to bitcoin. On the otherhand, this boost may result in some legislation as well

>0.25 to 0.369

Is this nocoiners never learn? I earned that much by giving up beer for a week.

Veeky Forums is just /r/buttcoin now. so many poor bitter old guys that completely missed the best investment of their lives and they spend the rest of it crying about it on the internet. if this is how you spend your time you'll always be poor.

bitcoin currently in complete free fall

Why do I have this feeling that Veeky Forums never really talked about Bitcoin until the pump and then the dump?

Keep sweating it out because the dump is real no matter how much Veeky Forums talks about it.

Oh no! If I want to buy a graphics card from NewEgg in America I have to pay a whole 1% currency transfer fee or something... When I'm already saving like $50 from buying from America.

Fuck me... What ever will I do with that $5 loss?

Also, there's usually a fee to convert those Bitcoins into fiat currency... You know, the currency you can use to pay your rent, eat hot meals, etc.

It's not always instant. Plus, once the money is transferred then you have to fuck around with exchanges to convert the bitcoin to useable currency - all without the added buyers protection that a credit card provides.

So literally the only positive is it's cheaper (We're talking about saving what? $2-3 here??? - but only if your time is free.)

So basically... Bitcoin is useless except to horde as an investor or if you enjoy fucking around for an hour just to order something online when you could have just typed in your Credit Card details in 30 seconds instead.

Oh, and lets not forget, mining Bitcoins is an extremely resource intensive task that wastes electricity, which in turn leads to increased pollution.

Well done guys! Can't believe the entire world isn't using this piece of shit currency.