Trying to make your next delivery

>trying to make your next delivery
>see this
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is this what george romero's been up to lately?

Full speed ahead and dont give them a chance to jump out of the way like the fag in that webm did.

pic related

Try to squish a couple of them against the rail.

For fun.

Kek if only this was really a featured added to euro truck sim

>What do
At the time fucking FLOOR it and later try to legalise guns here in Europe

you can only legally run people over if you're a muslim doing it for religious reasons

Sometimes I like the /pol/ overflow

What was their objective? Try to get a ride? Steal the cargo?

>legalise guns here in Europe

Don't know if you're a faggot or if you live in the most cucked part of Europe but guns are perfectly legal here. You just need a lot of paperwork.

Story?

Peaceful women and children refugees trying to get to the welcoming UK but the bad racist french won't let them so they gently and politely ask truck drivers to give them a hitch.

Looks to me like it was a feral pack of ""refugees"" who tried to stop or slow down the semi so they can latch on like lampreys and get to wherever they're going.

To do what niggers do best. Be a nigger

Good luck trying to use them in self defense

They're not called Slamallians for nothing.

Strange. They never try jumping on my truck.

They women are back home fighting FOR THEM

GAS GAS GAS, IM GONNA STEP ON THE GAS.

where was this

>that stick thats thrown at the driver
Its a stick of peace

that's obviously not real.

that would be all over the news its like a horror movie.

Plow through them. If anyone says anything about the limbs in the grill and blood splattered bumper tell them how you were attacked by a horde of zombies obviously.

Reminds me of this gem:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Wouldn't surprise me if it's real desu remember the videos from near the Calais migrant camps?
Never underestimate the barbarity of animals.

It's real. IIRC it happened outside Detroit

>downshift
>brake hard
>snap-oversteer
>fly sideways down the lane

N I G H T F E V E R

H E I G H T F E V E R

>You just need a lot of paperwork.
There.

Thank fucking god I live in America. I'd love to see these animals try this bullshit in Florida, Georgia, or even my home state of PA.

What I wouldn't give to camp out at my parent's farm with my buddies and just put deer slugs and .223 through these sandniggers.

Run em down with my 4 litres of Australian made boat, and break my front bumper off in the process

Gotta deliver the pizzas fast

As someone who lived in Europe for a couple of years and has travelled there separately, this is so upsetting.
I am glad I got to experience Europe before the fall, but the fact that it is where Western culture was born and is allowed to die is just fucked.

Owning them yes, carrying no.
(at least in germany)

>trying to go home
>see your dad

What do?

Calais, the people come from the nearby Jungle shanty town

Kek

I can get guns here in the Netherlands. But you can never use them in self defense

>Owning them yes, carrying no.
>(at least in germany)
Carry licenses exist in Germany. They're very hard to get for private citizens, but it is possible.
If I recall correctly about 10000 private Germans have a concealed carry license. About 5,000,000 have a sports or hunting license.

You can carry a compound crossbow without any paperwork. Kind of lame compared to a gun but still deadly and useful to incapacitate a burglar

> very hard to get for private citizens, but it is possible
Not for normal people...
>carry a compound crossbow without any paperwork
I own a 175lbs recurve crossbow for that reason...
But a good old crowbar is good for self defence as well...

Turn the radio up.
Press accelerator.
Get out my gun.
Take as many with me if I dont make it over.

>No guns in Europe.
I wouldnt be caught dead in a 3rd world country.

Keep on truckin'

>run through the jungle.ccr

>It's another "Let me tell you about your country" americuck thread

he says while lecturing americans every chance he can get

Says the american

About what???

I only make fun of the 25 year law and gun related deaths
Wrong

When in doubt, throttle out.

>What do you do?

I'd convert my truck to Gaswagen before the delivery.

Then I'd take as much migrants as possible.

>gun deaths

Which pale in comparison to deaths caused by car accidents, alcohol, cancer, or just shitty diets in general.

Yes but those don't give you any (You)s

>What do you do?

MULTI-REFUGEE DRIFTING

case in point, I guess.

I just love guns and hate the fags that act like they're morally superior because they're afraid of them.

Gas gas gas!
I'm gonna step on the gas!

This is why I always carry the Zombie Survival Guide and a crowbar in my car.

>Zombie Survival Guide

So your assailants know you're autistic?

Yeah, they wouldn't give me one of those medical bracelets for it

underrated and checked.

>welcoming UK
Nice meme.

>that stick thats thrown at the driver
>Its a stick of peace
A stick of Love and Peace

>As someone who lived in Europe for a couple of years and has travelled there separately, this is so upsetting.
Stuff like this is the biggest reason why British voters went for Brexit. As a member of the EU, open borders are required. Thus, one member state such as Greece can let in all the immigrants and then dump them onto the other EU members. Without Brexit, all those african refugees would just swarm in as they commandeer trucks and cars.

>open borders are required
UK isn't even part of the schengen area. Brexit voters fucked up if this was their reason to vote to leave. The vote was more likely about the swine fucker rather than the EU.

Outside the Schengen area EU nationals are allowed to live and work in any EU state. On the surface that's quite nice. What actually happens is retarded fucking places like Germany and France give visas to every Arab, their donkey and mum who can then freely move around.

>being a hobo in UK
This is their best option.

>What do you do?
You have to keep moving or else they will break your window and pull you out of your locked vehicle.

These african refugees have done this to passenger cars already. It's just like the dark ages when bandits put a tree branch across the road. They pull you out of your wagon and take over your wagon and goods. If you are unlucky, they arrive at your home or business, klll your spouse, and take over as the new owners for as long as they can get away with it.

Before you say identify theft doesn't happen, even in my city, some homeless have done home invasions and taken over the identity of the owners and lived in the house and drove their cars. In some cases at least one homeowner was killed after the 401K, passwords, identifying info, and bank card PINs were obtained. The criminals would have the 401K and mutual funds wire the money directly to the bank account. They would then withdraw the money via ATM. In one case in my city, they lived at the man's home for six months. He was divorced and single. In another case in my city, it was for one week at the elderly couple's house where the husband was killed but the wife allowed to live. It was an alert neighbor that finally noticed the problem and called police.

We have enough native homeless species, we don't need their refuse.

THIS

this is some zombie apocalypse shit. zombies may be smarter than nignogs though.

>americucks dream about zombie apocalypse like one on op webm
>europeans simply make their dreams true through political wizardy
truly, USA still has a lot to learn

it's no fun if you go to jail for killing the zombies

>What do you do?
Can't really reverse much because there are other cars coming along the road eventually. I wonder how many other cars will be victimized. I have to clear the road because once cars and trucks BUNCH UP at the obstacle, we will all become victims of the rocks breaking our side windows and the driver or front passenger (my wife or kid) getting pulled out of the car.

I know obstacles have a max speed to drive over them, and that I need enough momentum to have the rear drive wheels roll over instead of push the log forward. If this was the USA where Zombie Lives Matter, it's illegal to shoot or drive over zombies when they group up for a protest or demonstration. It's a problem when they destroy and vandalize property because the zombie that did it moves inside the crowd again and the mass of zombies block the police officers from getting the perpetrator who then runs away out the back of the crowd. The ZLM protests are well organized and planned like that to cause damage yet generate few arrests.