I have a car budget of $330 per month. Name a better new car I can get than a V6 Mustang

I have a car budget of $330 per month. Name a better new car I can get than a V6 Mustang

any used car

>330/month
>leasing

>A 1989 Yugo with 452,000 miles is a better car

you'll neither have to maintain it nor give a single fuck about what happens to it, and it will cost you FAR less than $330 per month to own

what i'm saying is that you can't put a price on nonchalance

>I have a car budget of $330 per month.

>I have a car budget of $330 per month
Lease a Hellcat.

True
>Buy a new car
>Afraid to leave it parked anywhere in public because there's a 90% some dipshit will damage it

yep, i actually miss dailying my dented no paint truck because the body was already thrashed.

>get even remotely decent car and people fuck it up

GT86 it may be slower, but it is better.

>GT86 it may be slower, but it is better.
It's not better at all

If you add a turbo it is ;)

holy shit idk why

If I could have a Mustang for 330 a month I'd do it. They're like 60k over here in Australia

I have one, they're not bad. definitely underrated, get used to retards asking you why didn't you get a V8.

What's is wrong with amerifats that Mustang or other shity musclecars is the first they can think about when buying a new car for more then 20k ? Nationalism propaganda since day one makes it impossible for you fat fucks to compare cars without wanking on American brands.

Yeah he should buy a car that spends more time in the garage than on the road instead.

V4 Mustang.

>leasing a car
are amerifats retarded?

I hope you're memeing.

Not if you're on limited time in the town you're i and want to keep showing the jews you can pay for things.
Leasing a Chevy is retarded but if you're some hot shit I can see you wanting to keep up appearances with a BMW or Mercedes.

>American cars are good
>Other cars are bad
Look it's this post again.
There are 2 kinds of Americans on Veeky Forums.
Educated who finished University and enjoy nice cars doesn't matter which brand.
And stupid rednecks and niggers who only get hard on trucks and muscle cars who believe there own lies and repeat them over and over again.

At $330 a month, you're not leasing, you're financing.

Just add a turbo to the v6 Mustang

Also the gt86 has an engine made of glass and shit tires

At least a v6 Mustang can take boost pressure

Some of us aren't completely autistic and know modern American cars are trash, and old ones are only good for a straight line. Jeep is only decent brand
but like the rest has gone to shit as time goes on.

You know I'm right so you resort to the olde "America sucks" eurotrashposting that is so prevalent on this website.

I want to believe. I know some of you are cool petrolheads who loves cares but on every decent American poster comes 4 "muhhh reliable ford" shitposter who fuck up the thread

>vw
lmao
>bmw
lmao
>mercedes
>honda/toyota/nissan
zzzz

>getting a car loan
>paying more more a thing that loses value the instant the title is signed.
OP would be better spending his money on hookers and cocaine, he would at least some some value out of his investment.

I like VW's and Mazda, fuck you

V2 Mustang? V3? V5? Which one is it?