Le reddit battlewagon maymay

>le reddit battlewagon maymay
is this basically the numale version of off roading? could this be even worse than stance faggotry?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/battlewagon/
i.imgur.com/jXadCpu.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

didnt realise this was a "thing", just the occasional shitbox with a lift, missing bodywork and chunky tyres.

I've never even heard of an association between Reddit and big off-road tires until this thread, because I don't browse that hellhole. Kill yourself redditfag.

reddit.com/r/battlewagon/
>yfw

yeap

its the latest lame cancerous "trend"

Veeky Forums was all over it and still are when it gets brought up

watch as they stop liking it now though

either way thanks for some ammo to use against the cringelords that like this shit on here

why would anyone do this? its legitimately terrible for your car. it puts so much stress on the components at weird angles. if you want to go off road why wouldnt you just get a cheap 4runner or xj?

do they all have such a blank slate of a personality that they have to buy a car and do this retarded shit to it so they can stand out?

> #
> #
>reddit.com/r/battlewagon/

I like this meme

>Battlewagons, roll out!
holy shit i kekd

>Its 90% Subaru foresters

Not even surprised.

Sweet

Totally doing this to my old CR-V that is just sitting

Literally what is wrong with this?

are you mentally retarded?
lifting a fwd coupe (or even an awd subaru) completely changes the geometry of the entire drivetrain putting loads of stress on components that were not designed for it. enjoy replacing cv joints every 5k miles until everything finally explodes like 2 years later

>are you mentally retarded?
I ask myself that every day.

But I suppose that makes sense, although I feel like you could lift an outback without too many worries.
Does lifting trucks/SUVs have the same ill effects or is it alright because of the difference in suspension and drivetrain?

The problem is that people like yourself with 0 knowledge of what they are getting themselves into do shit like this without even thinking about it. It's the same thing as stance in that it is making the car be something it was not engineered to be. This leads to continuous failures of parts that would have lasted for much longer.

just kys

i was a bit harsh sorry about that. this meme just triggers me.
an outback is really no different though. just because subaru markets it as le suber outdoorsy wagon doesnt mean its components were designed for a lift.
body on frame trucks take to lifts just fine so long as its reasonable and you arent jacking it 16 inches in the air like those brotruck niggers.

a modesnt 2-3" lift on a body on frame truck or suv is usually just fine.

I like lifted wagons and hatchbacks. It is pretty cool to see and as long as they are not mall crawler pavement queens I respect them making the car better for rural enviroments. Some rural roads are shit. Hell even in urban areas sometimes the roads are shit. Thats why i will never own a lowered car. Too many potholes and sloped driveways for that around here.

>i applaud people for making their car less reliable so they can take it out to remote rural areas

Wouldn't be Veeky Forums without triggers
Fuck suspensions confuse me, stock ride height it is.

what car do you have? are you planning to take it off road? shit like subarus really can be kind of decent if you just upgrade the tires. lifting it will of course make it better off road as well but then you are goign down a serious rabbit hole that you will have to keep correcting and recorrecting.

they're all shit? lol

seems more like

>le make it a rally car but i am le poor + put cargo rack on top lel

>it's "Veeky Forums finds another enthusiast group with better cars to shit on " episode again

>that lardo wearing capri pants and velcro shoes
cant even make it up

>it's a old cars are destroyed for a fad episode

honestly lifted subaru wagons are badass

gb2 reddit you tryhard memelord

>le reddit instagram memes are badass

hai guise, remember me?

>that camry wagon
why do they hurt me so?

if it was old gm shitboxes that were a dime a dozen I would be less offended

That car is lifted like three inches at most. This is just a way of taking an old shitbox and having a different kind of fun with it.
Did you know every time you start your car and drive it you put unnecessary stress and wear on every component and therefore shorten its life? Is that why you take the bus instead?

>driving a car puts unnecessary stress on it
wtf lmao
no that was the stress it was designed and engineered to endure you complete retard. changing the entire geometry of the drivetrain for memes is not what it was designed for. which one do you think will have more negative effects on reliability?

just lmao

go kys edgekid

>no one here remembers Jackal

>not a car suitable for battle
>not a wagon either
???

They're not doing anything excessive. It's mostly just bigger tires.
And they obviously don't care about the wear on their old shitboxes. Protip: they're doing it for fun, not for reliability.

Does it always make you mad when other people like things you don't like?

thoughts on this?

Not quite rally

Not quite stance

does both quite well and has good clearance and suspention travel

I came here to post this. This was what, 5 years ago?

What's the point of putting tires like that on the rear?

>it's millennials find a new way to just fuck my shitbox up fåm for the sake of it episode

Quite police.

>reee don't like what i don't like

Are you retarded? I'm just saying The Jackal did this shit years ago.

sadly the cops never used the up market calais/hsv but yeah sure ill take that

cheers.

because despite what you may think undriven tires are still important for traction

What? Camry is the most common car in America.

Wagons aren't common.

To lift the rear like the front.

Those rubber band tires would get demolished off the tarmac.

Not him but when they break down near my property I have a chance to molest some cute boys.
No homo

>battlewagon
>It's a VT CommonWhore, lowered on aftermarket wheels and an LED light bar attached via the license plate screws, no less.

>To lift the rear
>undriven tires are still important

Ok.

they don't make camry wagons anymore. this isn't some pos 2005 thing

i.imgur.com/jXadCpu.jpg

While the community is cancer, I fail to see the issue. Most of the height comes from the larger wheels, the suspension is still well within its normal range of travel, the contact patch is still good, and they don't bust oil pans on pot holes.

So a little less wear than stancefags

How much more wear does a slight lift really put on a car?

this triggers the busrider.

VW brought this back, sort of, with the CrossFox.

Hope you don't mind hue hue br cars.

Lmao
>>>/org/

This concept is as old as the Beetle.

Bunch of cynical faggots. Honestly who gives a fuck. Live and let live.

inversely equivalent to this faggotry

It's just on air bags. It can be pushed back to stock riding height.

no it isn't you idiot, they actually drive around like that

Eat my balls.

its factory ride height faggot learn to FE2

Shitty tire profile that will bend rims at the first bump.

Fuck you guys it looks good done right

your a moron mate ive run the car like this for 2 years up dirt roads and pothole tarmac

There is literally nothing wrong with lifted shitboxes.

i like dis

lmfao it does neither of those things well. It's too tall to be any good at "stance", and the wheels are way too big for it to be good at "rally".

Fuck off falcunt

whats the problem, ive done this to my old plymouth wagon. fatter tyres and raised 3 or 4 inches, i thought it was pretty good

>a mememobile died for this

Some dont look too bad actually.

falcunt is that you?

where the fuck is DAT?

why the fuck do all these "battlewagons" not even have a fucking snorkel. are these cunts that retarded?

You realize most of the guys who can afford those trucks actually do put them on bags right?

Oh wait, another tripfag being a complete fucking moron.

10/10 would listen to New order with

>license plate screws
more likely to just be tek screws

>all of these wannabe 4wds
if your gearbox doesnt have selectable low/high range its not real off roading
if the track you are on doesnt require lockers its not a real track

the only benefit these cars have is their low weight. id rather have a proper frame though for any snatching

post the jump one

>raising a normal car does not make it into dedicated offroad vehicle
really made me think

if youre going to go through the effort to raise it just so it looks remotely off road ready, why leave out a snorkel

Soviet engineering

I've hated it since that ponyfag tripfag memed out his old people car. Can't remember the name of either

Unpopular opinion:
Those redditards put more work and use these cars for their intended purpose more than jeepfags and brotruckers.

Slight ground clearance is already beneficial in most situations. Not everyone is going to take their car muddin', or to da trailz, but you can get stuck on unplowed roads in winter without sufficient clearance.

Literally who cares about some shitty old clapbox besides some poorfaggor who's salty that he can't use it to commute to his job at the MacDonalds.

>people actually think their 2wd open diff. shitboxes can offroad in anything more than the grass at the local mall because they put slightly bigger (road) tires on it and took the front bumper off

>inb4 Rally=off roading

>computer
I took a Corvair through water that came above its headlights and it plowed through without a second look.
Fuck that shit

Would you a lancia tho?

>if your gearbox doesnt have selectable low/high range its not real off roading
D, 2, and 1 are your selectable high/low range.

>retards who cant tell the difference between a rally car and an autistic battlewagon

Autism