hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>Don't forget to vote:
strawpoll.me/12577749

>/hsg/ Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__c154SgKNS51hFYq33EAspQcGiUxPOq5QBM-R6QmHfNP5w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last dead at:

Other urls found in this thread:

shadowverse.com/sp/cardpack/tempestofthegods/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do they persist in making Discardlock a thing? It was a bad idea in TGT and it's a bad idea now.

would having waifus save /hsg/ and Hearthstone in general?

Excuse me.

>/hsg/ memes
do we have any?

18TH of April?
Didn't know it was set for 2/3rds into the next month. So far away...

He's referring to meme decks at the various tourneys.

What the fuck? I thought it was early April.

pls no furry. this site has already got me liking traps

hahaha 4/7/7 xd

Faggot. Stop jerking off to pixels.

Seems fine to me.

I chose Neirea as my champion, how badly did I fuck up?

Reminder that if elementals are in any way good we're going straight into curvestone

>implying we aren't there already

anything before the 30th is early

So Paladin is basically dead right? Their quest reward is just another big fucking dude.

Who here voted for real meme champion?

Which new cards do you like /hsg/? If any

Personally I like the murlocs.

Begone Brode

Their quest reward is good, when will this meme end?

I like the neutral Murloc. I don't like class Murlocs except pic related.

w i i i i i i n n n d s s

Why Un'Goro? Why not the Legion?

water rogue is supposed to be legit apparently/ I don't have finja or some of the other legendaries so I guess I won't find out

I used it to hit rank 5 with general ease.
It can do some disgusting things

I thought you said paladin my bad I can't read

>Paladin is basically dead right?
Yes, though the quest reward might turn out okay, depending on how difficult the quest is to actually do. Though, to be worth it when the reward is basically "GIANT BALL OF STATS WITH A COUPLE OF SPECIAL FEATURES PULLED OUT OF THE RNG MACHINE AND STAPLED ON" the quest would need to be easier to complete than any of the other quests that have been shown so far. Like, "Summon 3 of X minion that is easy to include in Paladin" level of easy.

It's also one of those cards that is so heavily RNG based with such a huge discrepancy between a lucky result and an unlucky result that it could win you the game with the right combination of RNG (For example, (+3 attack, +3 Attack, +3 Attack, Stealth, Windfury) or (+3 Health, +3 Health, +3 Health, Can't be Targeted by Spells and Hero Powers, Taunt). The real problem is that these are idealist scenarios that will only come up very, very rarely, most of the time you'll end up with a Taunt with big stats and no protection, or a Windfury with good attack but no protection again, or a 6/6 Taunt, Windfury, Divine Shield, Poisonous and other such lame combinations that ultimately just get killed by removal or traded to death by the better, more efficient minions your opponent is using.

It's too RNG, not impactful enough in most cases, has anti-synergy with the other Paladin Legendary from this expansion, has anti-synergy with Dinosize (which is shit anyway but still, it bothers me that all of the Paladin cards have anti-synergy with each other despite coming out in the same god damn expansion, there is absolutely no theme of any kind for the class in any of the cards shown so far, it's just a useless mish-mash of cards that have clashing effects and uses).

HS have been trying to separate themselves from WoW for a while now, not get closer

so the reveal just confirms that the first 2 years of the game were just prepping the bull for a green jesus dynasty of infinite value.

Its a big ass dude that can roll stealth and untargetable by spells, why are people forgetting this?

Roll stealth and divine shield it's pretty much impossible to remove. Then next turn you swing for 16. Or even 24 if you run BoK

What decks can I make with basic cards, a hodgepodge of classic cards, and all the karazhan cards?

Sheng has some basic+Karazhan decks but they seem... suboptimal, even considering the limitation

i would say to do dailies and arena runs and continue to build your collections while you gitgud and figure out what you like. Do you have no set cards? what legos do you have? whats your budget? Are there any classes or styles you like yet? hard to answer user

>I-it's good if you get this one extremely specific combination of effects to come out of the RNG machine

And it's a pile of garbage that your opponent kills with removal every other time.

Wow! This Paladin card might win you the game one out of every 10 times you play it! Never mind that you lose the game the other 9 times out of 10 because you didn't get the result you wanted out of the RNG machine and your opponent who knew it was coming because of the quest simply killed it with removal! You still won that 1 time that things happened to work out and your opponent didn't have an answer!

Ultimate Timmy card, big creature with a high maximum potential that will lose you the game 90 percent of the time because it doesn't meet that potential or gets countered.

Even in your ideal scenario user, what if your opponent plays a taunt minion to block your extremely predictable big damage swing attempt that you telegraphed from the start of the game?

Even with stealth that's all it would take, a singe minion with taunt and you're not damaging shit. Then they can just remove it when you're forced to use it to get rid of said taunt minion because you fell behind on the board after wasting your first turn and making sub-optimal plays so that you can finish the quest and get your giant Timmy card.

It's fucking shit. Get over it Timmy.

You get to pick from 3 options 5 times its very likely you'll get stealth or spell immune.

Its a fine card.

so warlock is the best class in arena right now and mage/priest isn't too far behind?

I always run into priests with insane dragon synergy and of course mages have AOE

How to get >50 WR with this
Hardmode: keep the SOUL of the class

>arena runs
but I'm shit at the game user
I have a few WotOG cards, including a single flamewreathed faceless. My only non-Kazakhstan legendary is Nozdormu

I've been generally playing midrange stuff, but I'd be interested in trying more control-oriented stuff that doesn't involve reno. Gimmicky stuff like evolve or burglethun also seems interesting.

You're an idiot. It literally curves into an equality concecrate. And even if that wasn't the case or you didn't possess that board removal combo You're still putting down an insanely powerful minion that, if need be, can't be targeted. For 5 fucking mana.

If you get stealth divine shield wind fury aatk atk you have an unkillable 22 dmg hitting shit next turn. It's an insanely powerful game ending card that is only being slept on by meme spouting meta zombies.

Devolve

>have the play 10 weapons quest
>pretty much limits me to pirate warrior or aggro shaman
>feel like a piece of shit playing both

Its a finisher, imbecile.

You need stealth or can't be targeted by spells for it to survive with a reasonable degree of certainty.
This means you need 2 adapts out of 10.

The probability of not getting any of these 2 in a discover out of 3 is 0.8*0.8*0.8. So a 51% chance of not getting it on your first adapt.

Every time you pick an adapt the probability becomes higher since that adapt isn't available for the next time. So the next discover, you have only 9 options of which you need 2, so the chance to not roll one of those two is 47%.

Do this five time and the final result is a ONE percent chance of not being able to choose elusive or stealth once.

It is a Timmy card, but it does its job as a finisher because it has high health and ways to protect itself from removal, and these ways are consistently achieved. And it's a 5 mana card so you're not expending your entire turn on it either.

>can't even put flamestrike in my deck to help the shaman match up because it doesn't clear jades
What did benny brode mean by this?

If we don't get a Linken card I'm going uninstall Hearthstone and write Brode a very angry letter.

Or rather it CAN clear Jades, but he can just fill the board back up with bigger ones the next turn

What IS the Paladin quest by the way

can already tell this is going to be a good game

i can already tell you've lost

Should I buy packs of WotOG or MSoG /lolg/?

correct

Is it worth crafting Thalnos and Aya for Midrange shaman?

should've put headcrack in your deck

Don't craft anything. An expansion is coming out in like 2 weeks.

How would you feel if Shaman dominates tier 1 for another expansion with Elementals?

Its so hard man

Thalnos is the best lego in the game, it's worth getting him.
Jade doesn't really need Aya.

i'm relatively new to HS. I know expansions will have new cards, but why shouldn't he craft any now?

All cards have been revealed, it's time to hear your judgement.

shadowverse.com/sp/cardpack/tempestofthegods/

cards which are good now might not be good in the next expac

I like the new shaman legendary in a vacuum, because of the spell-like effects and it being like what I wanted out of shaman when I first started playing

but the actual elemental trigger is bullshit (draw a good curve and play something every turn, how fucking novel) and it has a good chance of being trash compared to jade

also, shadow visions is almost an actual fucking tutor mechanic but there should be more than one and not just in one shit class

oh, that makes sense. the meta evolves really quickly in this game

give me ONE reason why I shouldn't be watching Hafu to get better at Arena

Dragon can now run 6 Bahamuts, they don't even need Odin against Seraph or Khawy

yawn

Because Kripp is unarguably a better player and teacher.

Good morning my fellow cunny enthusiasts

The only Hearthstone streamer you should ever watch is Dog

why is there literally no one good streaming

Play pure Elana deck

Shit game, shit streamers.

Good morning, Vampy.

Fine... waste months worth of dust on cards that might not be played in two weeks.

Thalnos though is basically the safest craft in the game.

Good morning, anyone wants some EGGS on breakfast?

Just wait until 2-drops become too slow for the meta

acutally there are a lot of good hs streamers just they're not on now

I can't wait for Reno to rotate out and the singleton archetype to die a horrible death

This is the most cancerous ""control"" I have ever played

>against the most retarded miracle rogue I've ever played
>hellfire, twisting, reno, emperor, shadowbolt, both taunters, siphon soul and reno bottom 12 cards
>lose because literally didn't draw a single answer and he could draw his entire deck

It's so much fun to be entirely FUCKING UNABLE to answer any plays consistently because lmao only one copy of each card
And the best part is that it's the only remotely viable control deck

Fucking die Reno and NEVER EVER fucking come back

Oh yeah, glorious jade druid control meta will be so much better than reno.

Most annoying is when you see Kazakus
Because you KNOW that means Reno is in there too.

Kek get rekt by a tier 2 deck

I agree
>retard greed deck literally draws perfect answers every turn despite only having one ofs
It's the ultimate high roller deck

don't worry you were never going to beat miracle anyway

this desu
It's not reno's fault though, the problem is a meta that has become so fast that control decks which can't heal for 30 HP on turn 6 simply can't survive.

>reddit thinks the shaman quest is a meme card
They're up for a surprise.

>Picked a champion yesterday morning
>Still no pack
nice game

You got it wrong. You had to pick a guy from your country to get the first pack, it's not the same as the champion thing.

This is dumb

>Mike Donais: Small-Time Buccaneer was always neutral, but he changed a lot. He changed about five or six times throughout design process. One of his iterations was he was a 1 mana 1/2 and whenever you equip a weapon, he gained +2 attack for the rest of the game.

Wow
Only team 5 can nerf a card several times and still end up with the most retardedly broken thing in the entire set

Yes. This is the only reason /owg/ and /svg/ are as active as they are.

This guy took his turn immediately then roped to the end every single turn till I won,was he a bot?

Probably not, that's what I do sometimes, too.

Nope, just a roper. Stop being paranoid.

>reminder that quests require no strategic play
>reminder that there is no way to counter quests
>reminder that the cards being revealed are just the same cards as before with different numbers/ tribes on them
>reminder that curvestone is being pushed more than ever

Fuck your bloodlust desu.

>Implying there wont be a card that copies your opponents battlecries

>reddit bands behind Lifecoach and him quitting competitive hearthstone
>Lifecoach repeatedly says he liked decks like Handlock, Patron, and Miracle Rogue
>all decks that reddit specifically complained about to be nerfed

Reminder that Lifecoach took one look at the new Ungoro cards on his visit to Blizz HQ and immediately quit the game.

Why haven't you quit yet? Remember that it doesn't matter how much money you've already spent - you can always quit.

>quit the game
lmao this is what people ACTUALLY THINK

reminder that the highlight of your life is posting the word cuck on an image board

>4 damage battlecry lose three health, summon a 3/2 murloc and add a copy of Seadevil stinger to your hand

Gorillabot II: viable boogaloo coming to an arena near you