What's the most Veeky Forums approved state?

What's the most Veeky Forums approved state?

>automatic disqualification: any state that requires emission testing and/or license plate on the front of the car

Wild guess... montana?

Iowas bretty gud

no bullshit testing or anything, wide open country roads, custom plates only $5/yr extra

This is the right answer.

No emissions or inspections
85mph interstates
Minimal traffic
Mountain passes
Lower population means less cops

>that plate

hahahahahahaha

10/10

great so you're left with some shit flyover state with no hills or roads worth driving on

Louisiana is pretty lenient. State inspection is a joke. You pay $10 to check your blinkers every year.

> hasn't left his keyboard in years

>Florida

Pretty decent roads, it's either 100 degrees or it's raining. No salt and no hills.

Piss off I live here and this place sucks cock for driving, nothing but straight, flat roads. Literally the most unenjoyable state I've been too in terms of driving fun

Fuck off you spoiled fucking snowbird, you have no idea how good you have it here. Talk to me when you move back up north and one of your fucking wheels falls off because a pothole ate half your tire and shredded the sidewall.

Better than waiting for old farts to move out of your way constantly. That place is a fucking shithole. Things called trucks exist you know?

I know they exist, I own one. The roads here let me daily one without the accompanying spine injuries

>live up north for 6 years
>that scenario doesn't happen one time
kek okay, also
>spoiled snowbird because I want to enjoy driving
gotcha buddy

>6 years
>driving the same commute in a likely wealthy area

once again you don't know how good you had it

>assuming
In CT potholes are every where, I just know how to turn my wheel so I don't hit one

Certain parts of Montana have a surprising amount of cool cars.

Thing is that that area of the country can get cold as fuck and temperatures can swing 50-70 degrees in

Fuck off were full

Masshole reporting in. can confirm. you faggots have no idea how good you have it down south or out west.

What bothers me the most about living here is that rapid road degradation is just part of life and no one seems to give a shit. Every winter, massive damage takes place and for some reason people steal the tar out of the holes when they are filled so it never gets repaired. I hate it. it will never get better here.

Arkansas is great. No road salt, tons of twisty roads in the Ozarks, no vehicle inspections, etc. Plenty of trails if you're an off road fag, and, assuming you're white, the cops are pretty lenient as well

>t. Arkansan

How's Colorado? Thinking of moving to Colorado Springs in a few years. Love the driving roads here in SoCal but everything else car relate sucks

/thread

>nothing but straight, flat roads

Unless you live in an area with lake island chains.

People die on this road all the time.

California reporting in. Best state in the union.
>implying I'm going to let a non-Californian (or as we call them trump supporters) disqualify me, enjoy your fly over state.

I live in the NW part near Alabama

PA has the most roads, so it should rank pretty high, but it does require inspections and emissions every year. Oh, and snow.

Nevermind, it's shit.

Unironically Nevada. We got BLM land for offroad, and sweet MPH stretches, plenty of empty road. But gunfags will shit this this thread up because they somehow think guns are cooler than cars, fucking homos.

What is this rating?

>America
>Veeky Forums approced

Yeah no, enjoy those 25 years and shit-tier domestic market

Sup fellow montananons! We do require front license plates though...

(you)

>another californian moving to co

You people are ruining the state.

NC is the fucking best. We got highways, country roads, hills, mountains you name it. Inspection is once and year and if you go to the right place all they do is make sure your check engine light isn't on.

How so? Think I'm gonna be some liberal faggot trying take your guns? Put it this way; I'm running from the people you think are ruining your state

califag reporting in. dogshit state if you wana do any sort of mods. but if you want your car to last forever come here, no snow unless in middle of nowhere, warm all year, no salt, and... 2 year emission inspection help me

yea but to be honest you can get away with out it really easily to be honest.

the only time cops even notice is if you are dumb enough to stick the front plate in your window, instead of omitting it completely

i didnt take this pic

ive seen lotus, Lamborghini , Ferrari and untold amounts of cool classic cars, even British classics

How's Utah for weather and car/gun laws?

I need to move out of Commiefornia.

Québec
On one hand there's no inspections except in some cases but there is a displacement taxes that get yuropoor tier pass 5l and motorcycles get a yuropoor tier tax if it's on the list of 'dangerous' baby killing motorcycles. The list is made by the fudd of bikes although it only include bikes with 1000cc engines.

Are you in central MA by chance, or do you have an opinion of it? Moving there soon.

>fun driving in the US
You can't.

>Switzerland
>nice mountain roads
>not so much traffic outside of major cities
>be in Germany for unlimited speed in no time

Switzerland? Isn't that the place with fines based on income, and jail time for excessive?

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.

>Arizona at 6.5
O i am lafin

los angeles (entire industry is there, weather, roads), norcal / oregon (proximity to tracks and some rally) tennessee area (proximity to a lot of tracks and roads), northeast (rally and proximity to tracks)

all other answers are flyovers trying to justify their hell hole state just because their shitbox doesnt need a cat. no one building a car is going to let emissions stop them lmao only normies follow that shit.

socal is largely conservative.
your state is already ruined by the weed smoking hippies that have lived there since gen x

It isnt that simple though. It's easy to pay off someone to pass your shitbox. The problem is that the cars enjoyed by most people on this board attract a lot of attention from cops. All it takes is one ref ticket and your Sr20 swapped heap is in trouble. Not to mention new increases in gas tax and the 100$ increase in registration fees.

This. Pls leave so the property values can go back to normal

only ricers and hondas get attention from cops, not even memeing.

...and what do you think broke car enthusiasts enjoy driving? Doesn't change the fact that simply owning any car, modified or not, is becoming more and more expensive in California.
Conservative Californian car enthusiasts are coming to your state whether you like it or not. So you might as well tell us how you like the driving there.

They're all terrible because they are a part of the USA. This is a simple truth most people on this site overlook.

this

>and what do you think broke car enthusiasts enjoy driving?
idk im not broke enough to drive a clapped honda i guess.
i never understood the anti-california rhetoric.
ive only been pulled over once and he said "cool car" instead of writing me up for everything wrong with it.
its a non issue unless youre a ricer at gmr in broad daylight in your teggy or lude.

No one wants to live in your shitty European country.

>Fuck off were full

yes it is very nice here. No emissions or testing, very lax cops, only 5% tax when registering the cars

my yearly fee for renewing the registration is $50/car.

also my city has some very rad roads in and outside the city.

also there is a well renowned race track next to me and many drag strips to choose from(1/8th mile), as well as a 1/4mile strip in the next few years. plus Autocross nationals take place in Lincoln Nebraska.

Tennessee and North Carolina border has some 山峠 as fuck roads and that area is flyover status.

what part of Florida is this?

>not able to see a pothole

Thought blind people are not allowed to drive

Who wants no hills?

California coast. Hills and corners.

>California
>anything but -5

Cherohala Skyway
Blue Ridge Parkway
Smoky mountains
Hwy 74 from Chattanooga all the way to Asheville
Road 290 from Lake Junaluska to Hot Springs

>Any road that leads away from town/to another town

Why the fuck did I leave Haywood County for Houston? I fucked up.

What would be the most balanced state in terms of good car owning conditions, good weather, good prices, most white people and Trump supporters, best car scene, best and most fun driving roads, best history and monuments, and best laws?

Oregon.

Have a fun time getting your paint done every two years there. Back in 08' I had a celica while I was still grinding some cash up and had to paint that fucker every summer. Florida sun is cancer.

Really decent. There's just a shit load of Mormons.

>oklahoma 0
>arkansas not higher
>hawaii not higher

confirmed for a bunch of casual hiking faggots that never lived there

source: lived there, did more than fucking walking around a trail

>california is 8

absolutely delusional

also

>texas not at least an 8

whoever made this list is so garbage holy shiiit

Virginia.

Because after you go to jail for a 81mph reckless driving misdemeanor, you can relive the sweet event in your head in solitude over and over again!

Is that bad? I've never dealt with Mormons.

SC has lower gas taxes therefore lower gas prices and no inspections. I've lived in both states. NC is nice enough but still too financially oppressive.

Maybe this will help.

Indiana is pretty great for cars.

Can drive literal trash on the road. No tolls on highways, amazing twisties in south of state.

see, one of the great things of living in nevada is that its so hot and boring in here that the commiefornian trash gets bored and never stays.

Mihigan is the best for cheap parts, the winters are killer though.

>automatic disqualification
>license plate on the front

South Carolina - no inspections, no front plate, lean on illegal tint,
Fucking luxury tax for certain cars, though.

It's going to have to be something in the appalachian like GA, SC, NC, or TN.
>very little to no snow
>awesome roads
>no emissions or front plate
>cheap gas
>small LEO presence

Also no fucking roads. It's like driving on an asphalt sponge down there with the potholes.

Front plate a shit

>no inspections
>somehow a good thing
I'M FORCED TO CRAWL AT SNAIL SPEED SO THE ROADS DON'T TURN INTO DEATH TRAP MAYHEM, BUT AT LEAST I DON'T HAVE TO FULFILL EVEN THE MOST BASIC SAFETY REQUIREMENTS

>shit tier domestic markets
>Ford Mustang best selling sports car in Europe
Butt hurt shitskin third worlder detected.

>Alaska 8.5

>license plate on the front of the car
Oh, boo, fucking, hoo, bitch-boy

I'm guessing you're referring to SC? I like the low gas tax but shit those roads man.

I'm referring to the argument of no inspections being good in general. I have the world's only unrestricted highway network in my country and we probably wouldn't have it without inspections.

It's a tax loophole.

Yeah I don't get that either. I drive pretty fast fairly often and have never been pulled over.

Just the other day this police bike pulled up behind me while I was doing just under 100. All they did was pull up along side me and tell me to slow it down a bit over their loudspeaker then rode off.

>T. Basement dwellers

>t. buttmad shitfornian

dude he's from Russia he's just assmad that his country is a shithole and can't afford a simple mustang

>license plate

>Graph about getting /out/
>mouth breather gets assmad his flyover state gets btfo
Like pottery

>michigan
>4

>he hasn't been to the UP

>Russia
No wonder he rides the bus. You can't even drive to the store without being involved in a fatal accident.

but SC is a shithole with awful roads. SC prices and legislation with NC roads would be perfect

>Ohio
>1
Yeah I agree.

brah he can't even walk outside without being in a fatal accident that's why he shitposts all day

driving through the smoky mountains in my 330i is one of the most fun driving experiences i've ever had