/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

Sheer Thermal Scope has no weaknesses!

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Galleries
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org/
imgur.com/a/rVmZG

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Mid-Season Reinforcements deployed on March 15th.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/reinforcements.aspx
rainbow6.ubi.com/siege/en-US/updates/velvetshell/index.aspx
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1332624-Top-Priorities-and-Known-Issues-Updated-2-13-2017

Hey, look over here:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fookin lasah sights

Drone scans should not award points.
It teaches shitters to waste their preparation phase drone.

Proof me wrong, you can't!

It's pretty amazing how much they've done to make Twitch better. First with the double shock drones and making them quieter. Now that Mira is in the game she's even more viable. Not saying pick her every round, but she's a very good op now.

>it's a "Mira shitter melees her own mirrors open during the preparation phase" episode

Just fucking kill me already

they should always award 5 points instead of 25 for the first scan

>Proof me wrong, you can't!
I don't think anyone's going to disagree with you on that buddy, no need for the gay "I want to start an argument" shit.

hey keep the TS faggotry out of this thread please, a majority of the people don't give a damn, thanks.

>it's a "serenity shitter tries to pull the mira drone 'trick' and gets killed" episode

You have been visited by the Doc of friendliness and no shitposting
Nice threads and drugs will come to you but only if you reply to this post with "merci, docteur"

Friendly reminder that if you want to avoid cancer in the general, simply employ 4chanx's handy Filter tool to filter the typical shitposting starters. Or at the very least, do not reply to them! It's that simple.

Do your part. Do not fan the flames of shitposters. Only you can prevent bad generals.

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:
Instructions for filtering: pastebin.com/0FLdzNyw

>complains about TS faggotry without any being posted

that is how you get TS faggotry, you should also kill yourself, you american piece of filth

don't bring it up then silly boy
I get you're trying to be proactive, but you're just drawing attention to an issue preemptively.

>complains about complaints

that is how you get more TS faggotry, neck yourself euro trash

Hear hear.
Good job doc. Merci.

NOW YOU SEE ME, NOW YOU DON'T

Reminder that rosen is the biggest faggot out there.

It's gonna happen anyway desu. Doesn't matter what anyone says.

wow you guys I just joined on the TS and had a jolly old time playing with other 4channers

I dont understand why you always complain about it

It doesn't ever happen if you follow the guide here:

>stare at doc on my drone for a solid 3 seconds
>he shoots my drone
>no id confirmed

Good thread.

reminder
do not give (you)'s and attention to those who crave it. instead, give them to those who deserve it, like our drawfriends and OC makers.

if you want to do more, follow the earlier instructions

Are you guys excited for Jackie Chan and his niece, Jade? Man this is going to be a sick Season, really gonna change the meta.

merci, docteur

MAGIC CAN DEFEAT MAGIC

who's ready for the inspector tequila attack op?
what will his gadgets be?

dual wielding TT-33s and being able to slide down staircase bannisters

>Jackie Chan's special ability is to use any map prop as a weapon
>Can contextually raise his hands when guns are aimed at him and say "I don't want no trouble!" and damage dealt will count as friendly fire for a full second.

he just plays like a dual-wielding max payne without the bullet time

But I wanted to start an argument user.
Based Docposter added the pastebin guide.
Merci!

OC.

I don't think I'll get used with long haired Twitch. Well, it's not like they can't give whatever hair style they want anyway.

I just want an op that can climb up open hatches
It would step up the roaming game so much for both factions

Y e s

>staring down dark hallway on defense
>not seeing anything
>+10 Enemy ID
>mfw

>Fuck how do I be as sexy as the other cumsluts on team rainbow
>Eats hat

Defense operator idea
>Three armor/point defender
>Throws canisters of sticky foam that expand upon impact upon a floor
>Foam acts essentially as a large patch of barbed wire that can be broken in chunks both by melee or extended shooting
>>useful both in conjunction with Smoke, or as a replacement in certain sites and situations.
>Uses old Smoke's beauties throwing arch, to allow for easier throws from behind cover and around corners
>useful for patching up broken barbed wire areas or dynamically slowing and limiting attacker routes from within a site
>delay before foam slows after deployment, to encourage preemptive use (partially to diversify role and playstyle between him and Smoke, and partially to reduce potency of Smoke+SlowFoam combo)

I this rendition of unmasked twitch

Thank you for saving the general, Doc

Hey guys, I'm interested in this game and have a couple of questions

Whats the lowest price the game has ever dropped to in the sales?
whats wrong with the starter pack?
is the community really as friendly as they say?

i've read the pastebin but a more up to date answer is much appreciated,thx

The answers in the pastebin are up to date for your last two questions.

>Eats hat
she's fixing her hair you dip.

>whats wrong with the starter pack?
See the "Which Edition Should I Buy" section of the FAQ.

I think the lowest I've seen the Standard Edition drop is like 30 bucks, but I'm not sure. On other keysites you can get it for much cheaper though. Shop around.

Well boys, I caved in. I finally bought all the year 1 operators. I am a Ubi shill now, please kill me.

Quit being over-dramatic and just play the game nigger. You bought the ops, so use them.

>game offers all DLC content for free
>people still feel the need to give them money for it anyway

I don't get it, back in my day $$$DLC content wasn't even a thing. If we wanted to have additional content, we had modding communities and would release everything for free.

Just look at Counter-Strike 1.6 and Source, all those great game modes, all those great weapon skins, all the maps, animations. I never spent a dime over the initial purchase of the game, and nowadays, we'll throw money at literally NOTHING

>back in my day
Get out of here grampa. Modifiable CS is dead. Modding for big multiplayer in general is dead. You want to bring all that back? Make a game yourself, because apparently Valve is more interested in VR than they are in moderating healthy creative and business practices nowadays.

I want the Uncle to be the male operator.

The Hong Kong version of Thatcher.

CTSFO when?

What would their abilities be?

showing their bellies to the press

>entirely slate grey uniforms
Mmmmmbuddy that looks good

>What would their abilities be?
Some sort of shit related to rapid response is all I can think of. It's hard to say.

They do seem pretty fucking aesthetic.

It's weird how inconsistent our police are though.

knowing the Siege style for DLC designs though they'd probably take off the mask, fuck up the colors to be some random shit unrelated to the actual uniforms and give the operators some special snowflake headgear instead of designing them at all subtly like the vanilla/launch ops.

>fleur will never spawn kill you and laugh at your tiny kill count
Why even live?

>It's a "teammates screams something in his language and expects you to understand" edition
>Followed by the "teammate gets super mad you don't listen to his rambling so he screams louder" edition

God why did they lock the votekick option in ranked

my wife!

Are deployable shields simply underappreciated, or actually underpowered?

Tried my best to make Hibana into a JoJo.

They should be used for a specific tactic as barbed wire is very strong due to area denial and disabling fast peeking and rushing.

I like your style, drawfriend.

Make Valkyrie joylene

You would think they would know it doesn't take much brain capacity for the people on the other side to know that they just need to pre-fire.

So you think it's more of a matter of needing to have strat in mind with them, whereas barbed wire can fit into almost any site so it's a more flexible and easy gadget to pick?
Because that's pretty much the page I was on with them, I just feel like the lack of coordination or pre-planning in most pub matches makes barbed a more reliable pick, but shields could be better in a five-stack with proper map knowledge and gadget pick cohesion,

They provide sufficient cover, allow you to reach sneaky spots, and can force the enemy into committing if they want to get in the room. It's breddy gud but I'd still say nitro cells and barbed wire are the best defender gadgets overall. What exactly could you improve about the shields?

nice work, user.

>Reminder Hoesof sucks dick at this game. Remember that if you are doing bad, Hoesof is worse.

ayyyy

noice

>pick Fuze
>"HEY HEY MAN GIMME FUZE PLEASE HEY FUZE GIMME FUZE I NEED IT I AM WITH A FRIEND"
>Change op so the whiny cunt can have his Fuze
>Tries to Fuze a door
>Shot and killed
>charges used: zero

Well I guess next time I'll just ignore these kids, I still don't understand why the fact he was with a friend should have convinced me that he was the best fuzer

>tfw he'sbetter than me

Fuck, I got to gold 4 last night playing with a couple of guys from work. Last match we got matched with 2 tkrs that where fucking shitters

you should've waited for hoesof to try some shit before pulling that card. now he's pretty much guaranteed to respond.

better yet, don't bring it up at all. he doesn't deserve the attention.

Would her stand be banana phone?

I'm going to play some ranked on PS4, anyone wants to join?

hoesof stop
I want him to receive the attention, he deserves recognization for being a shittier

>ts shitters shitposting yet again

I want ts to leave

but i am not in ts

Reminder that every thread will contain TS posting if you give your (You)'s

I am but a humble (you) farmer

I take both sides and I get double the amount of (you)s

Heck I dont even play the game anymore

Veeky Forums is containment for a reason

Every General on this site goes to shit not just video games

Hey, /r6g/. Newbie here. Currently having a huge lose streak. I put all my anger and despair in this picture. I'm not as good as Vek or any other drawfriend, but I hope you will like it.

booru/imgur user here

if any of our drawfriends have any other platforms where they share their work (tumblr, deviantart, artstation etc.) please feel free to let me know so that your work can be sourced appropriately in the booru. the ones that are already known are kaiser kotaki, mocha-bird, ponhoka, emergency-punter, panzermeido, caco-bro and the furanh ones.

secondly the imgur gallery is still FUBAR, so i'm sorry to all those who used/use it. i've tried a ton of shit for a fairly long time now and none of it has worked, so pretty much all that can be done is sit and wait for imgur to release an update where it gets its shit together.

thanks again fo all the awesome art lads

Get back to the field peasant

>oh shit I am dead
>he is in bar, in bar
>...dude this whole map(coastline) is like a big bar
I fucking laughed my ass off from this comm

Very good

Ey fellow operators, send me ur favorite r6 pic!

huh

>a recruit accidentally catches hibana masturbating in her bunk
>now she thinks she can't get married

what

Why don't you just play the game?

This is the best Siege pic I`ve ever seen. Thank you so much mate.

>Not the new version

>merci, docteur