/smg/ - Super Mario General

/smg/ #3.4 - Smug Plumber Edition

Welcome to the Super Mario General, where we discuss, analyze, share art of, and make immature jokes about everyone's favorite plumber!
Discussions from the other sub-series (M&L, Paper Mario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Wario Land, Wario Ware) are Welcome too! (Even Kirby and Smash Discussions happened before!)

---News & Videos!---
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Overview Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ZKB9FEXhJ68&t=12s

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=tKlRN2YpxRE

Super Mario Odyssey - Nintendo Switch Presentation 2017 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5kcdRBHM7kM

Mario Sports SuperStars Online Debut Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=JF407wtcR6k

--Recent Releases--
Super Mario Run - (IOS)
Nintendo Switch!
Poochi & Yoshi's Wooly World - 3DS
Mario Maker for the Nintendo 3DS

---Upcoming Games---
Super Mario Odyssey - Late 2017
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - April 28th - Worldwide
Mario Sports Superstars - 3DS - March 24th

---Emulators / Fan games---
Mario 7 in 1 - loveroms.com/play-online/nintendo/mario-7in1-mapper-52-/5728

---Online Fun!---
Mario Kart 8
Smash Bros.
Mario Sports Super Stars!
And More to come

The PlumberTASTIC Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=u7snKKnpsLo

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HuERi5Dt1CZQL5Brrzhy7mP99FDyyJorctevnHtp1Pw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good Morning you knuckleheads...we ALMOST made it past one day, if only one person bumped, I'd be there to keep stuff alive.

That was the quickest journey off the 10 pages I've ever seen...all these new boards suddenly being made can be very devastating

What do you mean by aping?

I didn't know a thread would 404 in 80 dang minutes

Well, look at the catalog. Like 6 new dead threads were posted in the span of an hour. For SOME odd reason.

>fucking BIOSHOCK

>acapella Maplestory (doesn't even say if it's maplestory general

god damn

>rimworld general didn't even get a post yet
Although in their defense, we're still struggling to get posts ourselves

This 10 pager gimmick sicks and discourages new generals to strive. Archives should be time based from the last post more than bump based. But oh well.

sucks*

I wonder why this Shyguy variation has only been used once.

Well it's technically twice since they debuted in SMB2, but that is a good question

Well then again, there's these ghost shy guys in Luigi's Mansion that carries similar pitchforks like these shy guys, but that's the closest I can think of for recent use

Woah pretty nice finds there.

Does lakitu have infinite spinys? On his cloud?

What if he gives birth to them as he throws them

Man, Lakitu has a much similar physique to a Koopa doubt he has supersized birth bearing feats like that.
I always thought the cloud had a dimensonal rift only Lakitus can see, which is why they're only on clouds. Something stupid like that.

Who is the best Koopaling, and why is it Ludwig?

Get this short, fashion obsessed, blueberry turtle outta here.

I like the tall, crazy, personality bursting koopa, Iggy. And I adore his handsome glasses.

I wonder how well the roll out move in Odyssey will work. Hopefully it's momentum based.

yfw

Ok here's the plan, if no one continues any conversation at this point, we all will regroup back at March 24th I guess if someone makes a thread. We'll still have 1 month and 6 days until this thread will really be happenin' (Mario kart deluxe). So no worries.

Maybe they'll be a surprise Nintendo direct in the meantime to spark things.

Yeah I guess, Mario has a ton of topics to cover, but without many Nintendo fans knowing that this general exists those subjects don't get much grounding.

Androidfags get Super Mario Run tomorrow, so there's that.

Uh.. alright..then Sax Mario
So us Nintendo fans don't get lost I made a messy option with could use
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HuERi5Dt1CZQL5Brrzhy7mP99FDyyJorctevnHtp1Pw/edit?usp=sharing
Here's a google sheet list where we can post newly made thread links so we can flock to it so people to get left hangin'..

Sure allowing anyone to edit this can get hairy, but I can keep it intact. I'll post all of our previous threads there first.

We can also just post news/recent stuff there, anything goes. But we'll always be tied to Veeky Forums lol.

Unlike Veeky Forums this wont have a time limit, we should be able to keep up on our Veeky Forums threads through this recent, undetermined option. It's like a paste bin but not.

Hopefully it's piratable somehow

I don't wanna support mobile Nintendo but i'd probably enjoy mario run if i could play it

I don't think it's possible to pirate an always online game user. You can play the first 4 levels for free.