over.gg/

>Discord:
discord.gg/kmnPvB2

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

hooray got to plat now I'm a below average shitter with high ego

Hana is better than you at gaming

Looking back I'd actually prefer this

You receive a call from Jeff and he orders you to create a Jewish hero for 1 million sheckels

Hard mode: Abilities can't be related to money.

Why is she jacking that cup off?

2300 is average according to blizzard. so you're above average

how often should you play competitive?
I've been just playing till I lose one then I stop for the day. Meaning most days I only play one game of comp.

Holohoax (E): Make the enemy team forget you are their enemy and instead make them all stop and say "6 gorillion". It's a CC ability.

Talon Supreme Commander: George Soros

Q: "6 gorillion" - guilt trip the other team into quitting the match

Loss +1 and don't quit until you lose 2 in a row

When the FUCK is Doomfist getting released??

I've been looking forward to it more than anything else ever since the start.

why are all torb mains such cancer

Doomfist Amari will be out in June.

1 year anniversary

Fuck off user, Torbjörn mains are bro tier.

Yes but as we all know everyone in /owg/ is GM so he's a shitter.

At anniversary

deadly onion bagel breath frontal cone attack like yoga flame

I know this has become like a shit tier maymay but zarya is like the actual definition of thicc

>wanting an uphill map that's entirely comprised of narrow alleys
please no

What is the best Ana skin and why is it Merciful?

>believing this

What would it look like if Overwatch had these?

Its pretty believable

I mean orisa did get leaked here perfectly, plus that shit in the numbani airport seems exactly like his ulti is being described

I'm fairly certain that nobody in Dota 2 uses those.

I like to use Wasteland ironically

what character are you so good at that you could carry any team as them

I use Wadjet sometimes when I get tired of Merciful. Though the golden gun looks horrible on Wadjet.

I mean hero calssifications, not the filters.

>I mean orisa did get leaked here perfectly

Never read that, do you have the pic?

it'd be much better since Blizzard originally wasn't even going to have categories
the only reason they added them is so retards would have less pick anxiety. unfortunately that just created more retards thinking class categories are the end all be all of when a hero pick is appropriate. Even now most players still think widow and hanzo are strictly for defense side
If they want to keep telling people that they're just loose categories, they should make an effort to make it more nuanced

She's nothing but a mindless whore, she can't help it. So don't be mean.

Or do, be very mean.

i hope this isn't true because it sounds godawful

Fighting melee characters in shooters unless they're huge and slow like Reinhardt is fucking cancer. Demoknight is not a healthy playstyle.

It has all of those except "Jungler" already.

this image makes me feel physically ill

delet

explain because I played maybe 5 hours of dota 2

more of a tracer fan? i got you man

r8 my taste

>no qt zarya gf

10 until i got to mei, now its a 1

why rip tire?

pic related

Id understand writing off the chinese new year stuff as just making really obvious guesses, and i understand that the name is incorrect and also the details are a little scarce, but when you couple this leak with jeffs video talking about anchor tanks its not hard to just assume they changed the name because the first one was pretty shit tier

I think Anchor-a was just a development nickname

>That reasoning to put yet another overpowered tank into the game

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFFFFF

>was pretty shit tier
That's because it most likely was just a placeholder name.

Man, we need more blizz insiders here. don't even have to tell us details from the game, just tell us stuff like does jeff cry in the bathroom for 6 hours straight when he's bullied or how many times Chu masturbates in his office a day

anyway, can't wait for that Mei short (if Chu doesn't cancel it)

It's fun

This is still the funniest thing to me
>Okay we're making an anchor tank. Code name.... Anchora!
>She'll be based on the OR-15 omnics
>What should we name her?
>OR-15.... AnchorA.... 15 looks like IS...
>I got it! Orisa! That's a wrap, people.

Anchora was a prototype name they used for an "anchor" type tank.

Anchora is a pretty good name DESU.

damn am i finally going to get punished for my griefing with this new report system

part of me kinda wants to get banned though so i can quit this game

none. If I had any I wouldn't be stuck in Gold. (and that was in S3, because I'm not touching S4 anytime soon)

What's the point of Offensive class heroes?

>play pharah
>1 v 1 enemy pharah and win
>they switch to soldier and you still beat them
>then switch to widow and rush them down
>end up playing support rest of the match

Why is pharah such fun to main?

only Soldier 76 is somewhat useful in offensive class desu

and Sombra can be devastating and tilt people but like it's said she really takes the right skilled player to do it

>2017
>still hating Mei

Why is Torbjorn in this game?
He does not fit in at all, all he does is act as noob bait.

delet now or I'm telling

food to feed the tank and support sharks

*headshots you across the map with a rivet*
not so smart now are you kid

to bait the normies into playing this game

>only Soldier 76 is somewhat useful in offensive class desu
don't get this meme

best ass in the game

>noob bait
While this is correct, he's actually secretly good.
What you need to realize is that the turret is only there for you to randomly throw out to draw some fire and only actually becomes relevant once in MC.
Outside that you run around doing ridiculous damage in all ranges, blowing Reapers and Hogs up in melee range and not dying thanks to armor.

you forgot phara
inb4 go hitscan XD
Its hard to find a good hitscan that can actually kill phara

Depending on the map if you have torb, symmetra, and bastion on defense you can dumpster on kids. It's a lot of things the enemy has to shoot at once.

Offense (and defense) class heroes serve the purpose of giving glory-seekers the feeling of carrying their games while allowing them to completely ignore the fact that (1) they're fucking garbage at the game (2) the only reason they can do anything is their supports and tanks enabling them

Look at this team! we are gonna do GREAT

honestly im just waiting for the day when the raging autism hurricane over at /pol/ starts to die down and /pol/tards stop invading other boards, and posting on Veeky Forums becomes like actually socially acceptable. You can go anywhere and talk about how you post on reddit and people will be like "yeah I love reddit," but if I tell people I've been an active member of Veeky Forums for the better part of a decade they'll be all "what le fuck"

and also it didnt used to be like that, posting on reddit was still outing yourself as a virgin loser back in 2011, but these days it seems more normalized

>You can go anywhere and talk about how you post on reddit and people will be like "yeah I love reddit,"
Ironically, except on *chan

Tank and Healer class heroes serve the purpose of giving casuals and lol players the feeling of being useful while allowing them to completely ignoring the fact that (1) they're just holding down a button (2) the only reason they can do anything is the people who can actually aim and play FPSs are enabling them

daeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyym

here have this

Its what you can imagine mei looking like irl

wow it's almost like this is a team game... wow!

If Hana played Overwatch, who would she main?

what's the role of offensive, defensive, tank, and support?

this is a legit question.

one time some guy screeched at me to stay in the payload at all times as Mei (in Defend) because that's defense heroes job. Obviously I didn't want to stray far away and flank or anything, but I liked checking around very nearby for attacks.

my current general idea is that offense focuses on being literally on front or flanking from behind; to push forward. in a KOTH situation, they cap the point as soon as they can, then get out.

defense stays in and around the objective/payload and prioritizes capping it/holding it. in that KOTH situation, they stop any enemies from entering a point at all.

tank is drawing attention to yourself rather than your teammates to protect them while they do their job (((((supposedly))))). obviously you're not gonna run in and kamikaze, you're not immortal, that's not what I mean; but act as a somewhat wall to damage between enemies and teammates. sometimes push a little forward, sometimes a little back, but never stray too far.

support is support. I think it's crucial they stay close to teammates. obviously not glue sticking close to them (read: mercy players), but keep around them.

am I wrong? pls correct me

>implying triple DPS isnt strong as all hell
the problem is only if they all suck, but if they're all really good then your team basiclally has 3 carries, not to mention a really good mix of close range, mid range, and long range damage, like whats the problem here

The only swap I'd make would be hanzo for widow, widow is better

>search archive for post, trip, username
>no results

It's the playerbase

her tits are too small man

conservatively Mei's rocking a solid D cup

>her ass will never be real

genji but Im back in diamond thanks to throwers/leavers and dash of me tilting

you're pretty much correct. tanks are for pushing forward, protecting the team, and enabling team fights. attack heros get kills whichever way makes sense for the character. Defense heros also get kills but focus more on maintaining the teams defensive position, and support is for lapping up cum.

sauce me, please, it just gives me cartoon

>those
>too small

Oh yeah, the "healers are literally brainless slugs" meme. Hadn't heard that one in a while.

You'll notice I talked specifically about glory-seekers, not all DPS players.

I can't carry myself out of gold despite having 4 gold medals as Soldier every game, so the answer is none. I honestly doubt anyone could carry "any team" themselves in this game, it's not CS.

>says that while posting an image of Lúcio
Come on now

I miss thicc mei

sinnercomic

>no male reader x zarya fics
>only yuri trash

Look, you're overthinking it. Your job is to win the game. You accomplish that by getting kills with your icicle gun, throwing up your cuckwall where it needs to be thrown up, etc. Dont listen to the fucktard telling you you should "never leave cart," because that just isnt true. There are times when it is going to be absolutley crucial that you be on cart, but acting like you need to be glued to it literally 24/7 is fucking retarded.

Im guessing you're playing on a fresh account, with other people who probably started playing the game like 2 weeks ago and think they know everything. Generally speaking dont listen to those people, especially if they're too autistic to just talk to you like a human being.

Literally just press the O key and leave voice chat at that point

>tfw enlarge picture
>at work

She does look somewhat like that though. The problem is that everyone depicts/draws her otherwise, as a fat fupa tumblr whale and complains her big butt+big breasts+small waist/stomach is "sexualizing" and yadda yadda.

pic related is from the official visual sourcebook and is not concept art as far as I know.

but for all I know sjwzard could backtrack and redraw her as the fap fupa whale.

she's a tiddy monster.

what is a sports bra

turbo virgin

>tfw you just want to watch Gunsmoke but the grandpas are competing for dominance again