Broke my Craftsman breaker bar on the damn axle nut

Broke my Craftsman breaker bar on the damn axle nut.

Time for maximum penatration.

The fuck are you doing?

>Craftsman breaker bar
Pics?
How long was it?
Was it made in the usa?

Bummed.

That's all.

Holding penatration fluid to the axle nut.
>Transmission fluid / acetone

hes filling it...................

with KROIL

or p-blaster

hopefully not wd40 or so no-name bullshit

Yea I am confused, you put epoxy or something, what's in the can guapo?

Does Craftsman still replace broken tools for free? I have been in central america for the past 2 years and I forgot what good tools look like.

Wot do they use in central ameriga?

Hardened Bananas

>Holding penatration fluid to the axle nut.

No fire in your repertoire?

Just the Chinese stuff

They are supposed to, but they have fuckton of exceptions now.
>1/2in breaker bar gets sloppy after 14 years of use.
>Jew store manager wont replace it because at some point over the 14 years it developed corrosion stains on the end of the bar.
Not rust, just stained metal.
>"abused"

Unfortunately, no. I thought it said so on Amazon, but it was made in China. All the Sears around me closed down and Home Depot doesn't carry straight breaker bars.

Stopped in at Ace hardware but they don't carry breaker bars.

Come garage sale season I'm going to see if I can pick up some new tools.

Tempted to order the Milwaukee M18.

Empty can of mapp gas and a quarter full can of propane. Thought I had another can of mapp or I would've picked one up when I was in town. Will use the remainder of propane after this soaks for awhile.

Before moving I had access to an impact and torches.

If nothing else I'll head up town tomorrow morning and have my friend hit it with the impact.

Couldn't believe how easy the China version broke though.

>The Craftsman vice broke after a u joint broke popped

Was a really nice vice. Guess the vibration was too much. Tightened it down and walked away after heating the joint up. Heard an amazing pop and got all excited. U joint was free, but the vice was done for.

Have you tried Lowe's, I got a 1/2 breaker bar from them, a 6 foot iron pipe and removed a 20 year old axle but from Maine.

Which is what craftshit has been for almost two decades

The crazy stuff is when you're walking through a half dilapidated Sears putzing through the tools and you see the miscellaneous items in ancient packaging that still say made in usa on them.

They only started chinese stuff in like the late 2000s

Same with kobalt and huskey

Received a 250+ pieces USA toolkit from a closing Sears.

I always liked Sears. Shame they're done for.

Yeah it is... I wouldn't buy anything else there.
Same with me, buying tools on a closing sale.
Fair deals but I was hoping I could find something else, maybe some clothes or shoes, I had no idea what any of that off brand stuff was.
They just didn't stay with the times.

Craftsman blows. Snap-on is where its at

Sears is dying so their exchange policy is total shit now. They also sold the Craftsmen name to Black and Decker now, so I don't even know if they still honor tool exchanges.

The professional grade craftsmen used to be made by Western Forge, the same people who make snap on. It was the same quality as Snapon for half the price, but that was like a decade ago. I haven't touched a craftsman tool in years.