Black Desert Online General - /bdog/

Hips Edition

Previous >What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/forum/6-patch-notes/

>Mod Info
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Guides, guilds, Olvia Channel FAQ, and other info
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285446769901568010/290738722268512256/sliders.zip
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We weebs now.

REMINDER TO THROW UP YOUR FLAG ANYTIME SOMEONE TRIES TO TAKE YOUR GRIND SPOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have obsession with leveling classes. I've leveled a berserker, dark knight, warrior, ranger, and wizard to 55.

I have slots for 3 more classes, which 3 should I level next?

Sorc, Kuno, Witch

>to 55

fucking casual

>Winter clothes > Summer clothes
This. I wish BDO had more comfy clothes so I didn't have to resort to the christmas sweater.

Maybe get the ones you already have to 56 to try out their awakenings...

no
>171771075
Right now it's a real mess, it would mess up your Gotha Rensa and probably a bunch of other things. I'm looking to edit my files properly so they can be shared better though.

Thanks user.
55 was a typo

maybe because the game is in the fucking summer moron

quoting is hard

fix your proportions so you look like a human while you are at it

No

have fun being ugly and forcing awkward camera angles to hide your unsightly antigut

>tfw only 3 characters
>tfw only one is 50+
>tfw no lv60 zerker

Just go hard on leveling for a day. It's very easy, especially with the olvia bonuses.

That's just .. like .. your opinion, man.

Just stop replying, what the fuck is wrong with you? You're just filling up the thread with this shit and they'd stop if you'd stop.

ok

Not the same guy but your character legit looks retarded trying to pose like that, those wrists are also sinewy and gross, but you don't take criticism really well I noticed. :/

if they are going to post anyway, why not tell them to get their act together?

They don't post anyway, moron, how new are you? If you just ignore them they give up after a single picture. Hell, the fucking OP is baiting with their disgusting abomination, but take a note from everyone else in the thread and ignore them.

this, and is doing the stereotypical thing most avatarfags do and keep posting their character like that makes them "win"

it just keeps the people laughing at the same dumb character

That's the idle animation from pic related, it's supposed to look retarded I guess

pretty new I dont know what that has to do with anything, and that thing is fucking ugly, if you can't take criticism maybe don't post your character publically

At least change your writing style when agreeing with yourself, samefag.

I'm the first post, I dont know who the other guy is you ugly piece of shit

uncanny valley

ITT military grade weaponized autism

First post is Milfsorc, and I'm pretty sure you're not Milfsorc.

Did you hoes mod your breasts?

retarded and ugly

The drow did, Milfsorc is pretty vanilla

Thanks

active fishing in the sea is comfy

why do you keep posting close up shots of your character with nothing else around? we've seen your character a thousand times by now, it's not like there's anything new for us to look at so why do you keep posting the same looking pics over and over? why not just post some nice looking landscapes or something with your character in them? I mean why do you have to be so boring?

I want you both to bully me.

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THE GAME NIGGER, WE'RE TALKING ABOUT AVATARFAGS

I been told Kuno is an AoE cc machine that never dies...

How true is that? is kuno really that unkillable? or was that an exaggeration? I love being an annoying cockroach, but that's usually some kind of paladin like warrior priest in WaR or classes with some lifedrain necromancers/locks etc or monks with crazy auras like in GW.

Because it fucking triggers you?!?!?

if you want to be an annoying cockroach make a berserker and go full DP, heal through the meager damage you take and chaingrab your opponent until they alt-f4

Cool I need to use that mod.

You were told wrong. The AoE CC machine that never dies is Berserker.

It's mainly you EU folk.

Remember to praise the sun today

That sounds fucking great.

remember to make a good looking character too

well... fuck I really like the slutty ninja outfits

It's just a typical slider mod, you can take mine if you want:
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/285446769901568010/290738722268512256/sliders.zip

hahahaha your face is so fucking small what the fuck

>doing things because it annoys people
disgusting personality trait

That sounds like heresy!

You on the other hand have the most beautiful personality

post more of them boobies

kuno is worse than tamer

let that sink in

the difference is I'm anonymous

Hey guys, I'm tired of being alone. Will one of you be my friend?

Is this the EU gremlin or the NA gremlin speaking?

10/10 would praise these Gwyneveres.

Really makes you think

what kind of friend are you looking for?

Just a quick peek

Are those even vanilla anymore?

Someone to talk to and maybe grind with sometimes.

That's the joke

your toon is a joke

>toon

>toon

Looks like someone wants attention, and it isn't the avatarposters, hmmmmm?

>toon

>not playing WoW

>toon

>thinks the drow is ugly
>tells others what to think
>says "toon"
>retarded
>plays WoW
checks out

>toon

>>thinks the drow is ugly
not them but thats a fact that they are ugly, the only person who doesnt think that is drow herself and people who fetishize dark elves and would fuck anything with dark skin and pointy ears

wrong

i'll be your friend, NA?

you know it
I know it
everybody knows it

>toon

Is Ooth ugly on purpose?

>im jealous of someone so ill just shitpost them

Jealous of what?

Did someone say delicious brown skinned big breasted red eyed white haired dark elf?

Of course they're not, you can even see the texture fucking up in that image.

Must be jealous of quite a bit to randomly say that.

which, gyarooth, or regular?

regular looks fine, you probably just dont like the hair or eye, or maybe you really dont like my char, then idk what to say

gyarooth I'm just messing around with the different makeups and making her look bimboey for fun, I guess that could be 'ugly on purpose'

I am not a fan of the eyelashes friend

I'm new here I don't know anyone's history. I see that character so I asked a simple question. I have a dedicated partner so I'm not jealous of anyone's relationships.

Thanks for the answer. You just aren't kind to my eyes.

>not playing toontown

the drow is ugly

>toon

NA? Come pick me up at Velia, I want to go deep sea fishing but I don't have a boat.

Will Tamer ever be good? or will I be wasting my life getting one to 60?

no worries, everyone has different tastes

better than kuno, dont feel too bad

Meta might change when we get 2nd awakenings (Korea sometime this year), so no one knows.

Finally got my dumb boat.
Anyone want to come discover all the margoria nodes with me?