hsdecktracker.net/

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>/hsg/ general & tournament discord
discord.gg/NVBCXr2

>Optimal pack buying / crafting strategy
Save up all gold 120 days before each expansion (6100g). This means saving for the next set starting the 18th of April. You can craft remaining top legendaries without the chance of pulling them from packs.

>Simulate your 50 pack pre-order
speedodevo.github.io/packr/
pitytracker.com/

>Don't forget to vote:
strawpoll.me/12577749

>/hsg/ Poll
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__c154SgKNS51hFYq33EAspQcGiUxPOq5QBM-R6QmHfNP5w/viewform?usp=sf_link

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe__c154SgKNS51hFYq33EAspQcGiUxPOq5QBM-R6QmHfNP5w/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for /hsg/ is always wrong

C L E V E R
L
E
V
E
R

T R I C K S
R
I
C
K
S

Reminder that if you cant complete a quest by turn 3 then it is useless because pirate warriors will have already beaten you

those fucking hands man

Since reno is rotating out, I want good old handlock to come back. Got any lists that people are playing now? Obviously there needs to be some real good heals for it to be at all viable.

but you're on /hsg/, so wouldn't that make your statement wrong?

>hearthstone now allows the defending player to choose how the attackers trade

does the game improve?

klandri had a cool list in the EU tournament

>try to attack
>get roped because your opponent is afk
fun :)

Quest: Play 5 beasts
Reward: Beasts in your hand and deck cost (2) less.

Hunter or Druid?

BATTLE
OF
WITS
AND
CHARACTER

Hey guys, just wanted to promote the Great Big /hsg/ Poll again.

We've been doing this for like a year now and had 250 responses last time, so please take some time out of your day and give me your hearthstone secrets.

This is a pretty long form, so strap in.

No. The only thing the game has going for it is that you can actually play it relatively quickly.

I wouldn't mind some sort of mechanic that allowed this to happen without any interruption though. Maybe something board positioning related.

Ready for the Rogue quest

>beasts lose the arbitrary cost attached to their tag
That's a pretty exciting reward. Definitely druid since they're the beast class.

Druid, except I don't think that will be the reward.

All of the rewards have been 5 mana valuemachines, and
>beasts costs (2) less
Is too tempo-y and not good value

>that first question
Yeah no wonder so few people did it

Mage quest:
Random 10 Randoms
Reward:
Random a Random Random Randomly

>Brann
>Brann
>Brann
no Brann

Where would I find that?

>T1 quest
>T2 swashburglar + whatever + shadowstep swashburglar
>Swashburglar gadgetzan ferryman swashburglar
>If you have shadowstep or another bounce you complete the quest right there and then, otherwise you complete it as soon as you draw your 2nd swashy

New rogue quest is lowkey insane.
You're gonna have the tools to generate fucktons of value while every single cheap card you leave on the board is a 5/5

>reminder that disenchanting adventure card is the most retarded shit and you deserve it for being such a fucking retard

>so few
>250
wut

With this list, which is 100% suboptimal, I tried to get quest condition. In 5 games it was fullfilled on t7, t6, t7, t5, t3. In every attempt I didn't mulligan or play first card pretending it is quest. Also wasn't really losing on board because of clever tricks(preparation).

THE REWARD COSTS 5 MANA

Why? It's not like there's more than 1 option.

Prep

You forgot (randoms chosen randomly)

I don't think it's insane but it make decks with this card less of a meme

>TGT higher than MSoG and ONiK

Might he see play with the new rogue quest?
I'm imagining some sort of token rogue.

It'll be shit of course [\spoiler]

i'm sick of yellow aggro control

He is only good after you get reward out, why bother with him if you can just play cheap charge creatures and draw?

>Fill deck with cheap minions, card generators and token generators
>Top it out with prep sprint for ultra fast hand reloading, its not even a slow turn because all your minions are so cheap
>Using thistle tea, mimic pod, shadowcaster etc. To further stretch your deck out

>Shadowcaster is a 5 mana 5/5, Battlecry: Add a 1 mana 5/5 copy of targrt minion to your hand

Itll be shit because Moroes costs 3 mana, how are you supposed to play that when pirate decks already have you beat by then?

Moroes in that deck is a meme idea. Rather have deathrattles or card draws or just lower cost stuff.

I'm thinking the deck will be battlecry because of bounce synergy

Wew lad mine is exactly the same

thank god this question caps there

it will be aggroshit that replays their swashbucklers and charge minions

Novice engineer meta

9/11, the Holocaust, and ebola are higher than MSoG and ONiK

literally

This card is a perfect hunter legendary.
Why can't Blizzard just copy it?

Is the April 6 release date real or is it mid april?

It doesn't sinergiez with the rogue quest. It's play, nut summon you dumass bitch

What the fuck.

Okay so when I did this the first time I capped the question at 100$+ and it got like 80% of votes.

Then I did it the second time and capped the question at 150$+ and it STILL got a shitload of votes.

I really like that rogue pod card Tbh

That shit busted, holy hell.

Change the brackets significantly retard.

I am almost at $400 desu
please send help

It synergizes with the rogue quest reward dipshit. 3 mana 5/5 that summons a 5/5 at the end of your turn is actually decent.

Its synergy with the reward

Moroes becomes a 3 mana 5/5 with stealth, summon a 5/5 every turn

It would win or lose the game, depending on the opponent hand.

That feels so broad

is the difference between 110 and 140 really meaningful enough to warrant its own bracket?

This just means that all of your opponents cards are free next turn, so you pretty much die most of the time

here's better card from the same video

well, like i said, i woke up and saw a shitty brawl, and more shitty cards

Who else /skilledatHearthstone/ here?

Criteria:

>Legend cardback (don't wanna hear any pathetic shit about legend being exactly the same as rank 5, just takes longer)
>12 win Arena key
>Easy rank 5 or lower every season

Fair point

check
check and
check

should add the criterion to have placed at least top 4 in a tournament desu

Reminder that your IQ decreases by one point for each post you make in /hsg/ and 2 points for each post you read.

>puts desu at the end of a sentence
I may not be a Legend player or a rank 5 grinder, but damn, at least I'm not retarded.

any retard can do those things really

Have you done them? Less than 1% of active players will have such a resume.

Who /netdeck/ here?

Criteria:

>Legend cardback (don't wanna hear any pathetic shit about legend being exactly the same as rank 5, just takes longer)
>Easy rank 5 or lower every season

Good thing I don't need IQ to be good at hearthstone

This
t. Reaver

yes

You see netdecks from rank 18 to rank legend you retarded faggot. Go netdeck something "op" like renolock right now and pilot it to legend. You won't be able to.

Most people can't even play aggro to rank 5; most accounts never touch rank 5.

i dont even play enough games to get to rank 5 anymore. just make shitty decks to get through quests fast and go on to play actual good games

Holy shit people are bad at this game.

>Rogue quest

Heres the deal, its unplayable with current set. Either Team5 has printed cards that put shadowstep into shame or the card will see no play. Its simple as that

it's because of gookmoot's niggerspeak wordfilters desu senpai

no one is bad at this game. it's the easiest game in the world. the only thing hindering most people is that they barely care about this game

>>Easy rank 5 or lower every season
why lower to not legend every season just to fit yourself in the bracket, very dissonant of you considering your previous statement

>I've never got legend because I don't care about it

Then why are you posting here?

so regarding the rogue quest:
>skip turn 1 playing the quest
>turns 234 play cheap minions, if they get killed before 4 exact clones, restart quest progress
>skip turn 5 activating quest
>turn 6, play a 5/5

in what universe is this efficient?

Totally untrue. There's absolutely decision making in HS and you see that in the people who consistently get to rank 100-1 legend and cruise with 65-70% winrates.

You're actually retarded, lol. If you find yourself unable to detect when someone is making bad plays (which means they're bad at the game) that means you're absolutely terrible, LOL.

elementary school argument.
kill yourself

>being unironically THIS fucking new

Wait there is people that havent gotten to leyend at least once?
On 2014+3? Year of our lord
Lmaoing at you tbqh

>Revealing what I said being true so hard

So how do you get gud at this game?

Getting legend every season is a massive time investment unless you're a seriously top tier player who can go through ranks 5-legend with a 65% winrate. I said "skilled" at Hearthstone, not professional.

Unless you make your living streaming/playing Hearthstone I think you'd be clinically retarded to actively go for legend every single season unless you were so good you could do it in relatively few games.

But you're right, someone who can get that winrate through the gold ranks is a seriously good player, and much better than me. I can admit that because I recognize that there's significant skill impact in HS and don't rage about "netdeckers" and "being unlucky" (statistically it is IMPOSSIBLE to have worse luck, on average, than anyone else in the world).

don't want to grind a meta deck, everybody who did it told me it's an awful experience and not worth it

The fabled control meta.

In all honesty though, Rogue can make up for skipping turn 1 tempo, and shadowstep swashburglar with Patches and such could work.

use the same decks everyone else does and mulligan for early game

should at least not have been hopelessly retarded, and a waste of life.... "desu"

Already do that and it gets me stuck at rank 10 so far.

This'll get you to about rank 16 or so.

the first time i got legend was worth it.

wew did it
Just by curiosity around how many people have filled it?

In order to play swashburglar 4 times, you'll need to draw both of them and have both shadowsteps
that's 4 specific cards to have in the early hand
that's very unlikely to get it

alright bud let's hear about how much skill this game takes

a bit fag desu

I know, he tried to say t b h or some shit. It still makes him a retard if he talks like that, even on a Vietnamese canvas board.