Other urls found in this thread:

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0VZZVVM0sbth
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0VrofZZVuMIsfzho
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0zZZMAMhsbtho
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Euro peak time
>1800 online on ZK

Dare I say it?

Who else /refuses to join groups with items reserved even when they don't need them/ here?

Fuck these faggots

Hi guys so stance dancing is a good thing to do right? I have gotten more abilities for my 2 stances and it seems fun so far

If I recall correctly it's retaraded because you lose all your rage.

You have talents that allow you to carry it over and since im only lvl 16 I dont really generate enough to make it a loss.

just bought gametime and shit sucks what the fuck

R

is anathema...down?

E

The server is kill, isn't it?

it depends a lot on what class the person is and what they are reserving for me to know if they are a faggot or not

a tank that has run brd 50 times already and reserves foe? probably not a faggot
healer that needs none of the loot but reserves first orb? probably not a faggot
rogue that is spamming all day for rend runs mh/oh reserved? totally a faggot

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0VZZVVM0sbth

Is this build ok for aoe grinding? Is permafrost mandatory? If so, why? 10% slow doesn't seem like that much of a game changer

>ice shards for aoe grinding

why in the world are you putting 10 points in arcane before absolutely mandatory stuff like elemental precision and permafrost?

if you want to aoe grind, then spec for it
if you want to frostbolt mobs, then spec for it
don't go for some dogshit half and half build that tries to rely on clearcasting procs for some weird reason

try this

so this... is the power... of casterbulls

Ok point taken on the arcane talents. The shatter talents are for PvP. Could you explain to me why I should get permafrost over other talents?

Why is this general so slow now?

Elysium dying?

everything's dying

me too?

because it means you blizzard mobs for 75% instead of 65%, which means you get more ticks in, which means you need to clean up with arcane explosion less (or sometimes not at all, if you're doing it correctly), which means more mana efficiency and faster grinding

if you're not married to the idea of aoe grinding to 60, then just spam frostbolt like every other mage dude

the difference ends up being like a dozen hours, who gives a shit

just level how you want

I don't know but I don't like it!

Your build is complete garbage. It should look more like this

db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0VrofZZVuMIsfzho

Also don't go half PvP/Half AoE stick to one spec, and for the love of god don't freaking spec into arcane before you have Ice Barrier.

Where were you when pottu quit being a gm!?!?!?!?

Ok thanks for the explanation
This is more of a aoe grinding off and on while leveling build. I really don't want to completely gimp my frostbolt

Also thanks for posting that build, I need that for grinding when I actually get to 60

Elysium is not dying, the population has stabilized and ranges from 10k lows to 20k highs. Much more than nost pvp+pve ever had.
This thread is also not dying.

>gimp my frostbolt
Trust me I was once like you thinking that Frostbolt was the way to go. You are like "oh yeah I'm awesome killing this one mob" thinking in the back of you mind I hope don't pull to many, oh well I always have polymorph.

But once you go with the AoE build you change your mindset to "Urgh I don't just wanna kill this one guy if there aren't any other mobs nearby, I need at least 2-3 others before its worth it."

I'll never go back.

This is where you should be at 46:
db.vanillagaming.org/?talent#of0zZZMAMhsbtho

Arcane Concentration is way more important than Piercing Ice/Frost Channeling since when you're aoeing you'll be hitting many enemies at once. That means more clearcasting procs. You also want shatter for Frost Nova->Cone of Cold combo.

The only problem is if you Nova -> CoC you end up having a chance of breaking your nova'd targets which means you can't as effective use your Blizzard.

>You're casually chilling in Orgrimmar and you see this in gchat
How do you respond?

That's true. When I was leveling I mostly used it whenever someone tried to gank me or to kill the group faster than usual. Shatter is just too good to pass up especially in contested areas. Mainly you'll be sticking to blizzard for aoeing.

Ok thanks for the detailed explanation. What do you think about the build I'm assuming you posted vs. this one?

And so my adventure begins

I saw people finishing defias traitor on zeth, not sure if it was beautiful because they were left alone or sad because no one was around to bother killing the npc.

While Clearcasting is potentially better you get a 2% chance for it to proc per point, where as you get 5% less mana cost straight out the door, and by the time you start picking Arcane talents you'll have access to conjured mana crystals so mana shouldn't be a a problem, I never had severe issue.

Also the 5% covers ALL of your frost spells so I still think it's far better.

For the part about shatter, the problem as I mentioned in is >Nova -> CoC you end up having a chance of breaking your nova'd targets which means you can't as effective use your Blizzard.
And seeing as Blizzard can't crit Shatter isn't really effective in this case. It's an amazing single target talent and there for good in PvP.

Also one quick tip, Rank 1 spells arn't useless, in fact don't use anything but Rank 1 Frost Nova it as the exact same effect as the other ranks but cost far less and the difference in dmg is minimal. Same goes for Frostbolt, 1 sec cast (with talents) 40% slow (plus 10% from chilled) is absolute amazing, it makes kiting so much easier. Also Rank 1 CoC is good for that instant multi target slow. Just because they do less dmg doesn't mean they have a lot of utility.

>...Rank 1 Frost Nova AS IT the exact same effect...

> Just because they do less dmg doesn't mean they DON'T have a lot of utility.
Double negative can be confusing, what I mean is even though they do little dmg they still have a lot of utility.

fixed

Is it a shitshow on elysium?

I've leveled a ton of alts while still under the influence of the freshfresh meme and I haven't been ganked a single time nor heard a single complaint from anyone else.

Is there literally any feasible reason for ever using a max rank curse of recklessness?

It's not like I'm seeing any heavily armored casters

You use it in raids

as it HAS

Fair enough. I've pretty much exclusively been using it to keep low health mobs from fleeing while leveling.

>tfw I can't think of a good name for my cat

fucking cats a shit you only options are garfield and lion-o

if it has seprate colors on its paws a good name is mittens cause it looks like it has little mittens on haha

holy fuck I hate gnomes

>gnome warrior
>don't even get to see all the badass gear warriors get because of how tiny you are
You will regret this.

how goes MoH lock level?

what

how many locks are in the guild,at lv 60, havent left or stopped playing, sorry i just got out of bed

70% is the highest number possible right now

>not naming your pet after your dad
>not feeding it and watching it run away like your dad did
do u even play this game

Didn't know FF played hunter/warlock.

he does play warlock sometimes. but can warlocks even name their pets? I forget.
I THINK they can redo the initial summoning quest or something to get a name they like - but that's it. I could be wrong, i haven't played warlock since forever.

>healing WC
>tank ditches group with no warning
>hunter says pet can tank
>prepare to leave
>pet actually can tank

what the fuck
this stupid fucking scorpion took no fucking damage and literally never lost aggro the entire dungeon

>tfw don't have anything to do anymore

That's awesome. What level was the hunter?
I healed strat live with a hunter pet tanking. it was kind of tough but im also really terrible so who knows

AQ40 when?

giving up on my sham, got too bored. first reply picks my race and class

21 (as was the scorpion)
Everyone else was 19. R3 Growl must have helped a lot

I know i've been told that growl is producing too much threat compared to how it "should" be, but I've never looked it up or bothered to do any research to confirm that.
I bet someone here may know since I'm useless.

attention alliance of anathema, if you know whats good for you, you will stay out of redridge tonight... only death awaits you :D

if you abandon your minion and resummon it you get a new name

>fighting mobs near some ore nodes (not a miner)
>some other guy comes by and starts mining
>only mines each node three times and leaves them

what the fuck possesses people to do shit like this

Can some Alliance member on Elysium just run me through Deadmines? Ran this shit 3 times and still haven't gotten the staff or wand yet.

He thought you were a miner and left you an ore in case you need to level your mining

tuck, im gonna be in indiana for a work thing next month. lets hang out.

godspeed tucker

There was originally an exploit where you could abandon your pets via script command, which allowed warlocks to abandon their pets (they can normally only dismiss them) so they could re-summon them to generate a new name.

They fixed this though. You can rename your pets by going to a demon trainer and paying some fucking retarded price like 50g or something to let you randomly generate a new name for them.

Gnome warlock

Guarantee you what was left was some stone.

>leveling mining inside that cave in wetlands with the quest ore
>everyone is working together and letting everyone get taps in then clearing the node
>even leaving the one horde in there alone once he figures out how it's working
Was super fast and efficient and one of the few times most everyone around was cooperating without faggotry. Of course some gnome started chimping out on the tauren and called us names for not defending him.

Name?

Lilysse

sure! i never have anything going on nor do i have a job so im almost always free. just promise not to kill me

fuck you

make it a fem gnome lock, embrace the shortstack

Why exactly are the guards in low level towns also low level?
And why are flightmasters soloable by a single 60?
Is it intended design that one max level guy can effortlessly camp a low level questing hub?

>never have anything going on
>nor do i have a job
Not that user but just curious what exactly do you do?

Why would a faction dedicate its best guards to protecting recruits?

Why would a faction dedicate its strongest warriors to babysit gryphons?

is koragon here? i need to ask them a question

what do i do? not a whole lot to be honest. not sure if genuine question or if you are trying to be rude.
i play WoW, watch movies/anime/tv, read books, and surf the web while i wallow in self pity and continue to live with my parents who put me down and talk shit on a daily basis.
wish i could move out but there is no way i can actually work/hold down a job right now let alone save any money i make.
lol

ya i know i want to talk to him about it

I am wee wee

Why wouldn't a faction send just one of their strongest guards to wipe out the whole deadmines thing?

Thanks to the server being overpopulated as shit I never found enough herb nodes to level up herbalism. All the mageroyal nodes stay there unpicked forever because everyone is in the same situation as me.
Do I go back to a starter zone and spend 2 hours leveling herbalism back into the curve or do I just abandon it

the curve hit 60 weeks ago you turbocasual.

The herbalism curve you fuckin nit

bitch you have like 6 different zones to go pick silverleaf in how the fuck are you having trouble getting herbalism started.

If you think this is bad camping brack rotus will fucking break you.

>leveling my alt in hillsbrad
>according to general chat its the same 2 nerds jumping people that are busy with questmobs
>figure i wont meet them and start questing in hillsbrad fields
>a rogue/warrior kill me while im fighting mobs
>log on main
>proceed to camp them
>60 rogue shows up
>opens up on me
>adrenaline rush, blade flurry, thistle tea
>rape him with carrot on a stick equipped
>50% hp remaining
>he never revives/comes back
>proceed to camp the gankers

This was a good night, alliance cucks on suicide watch.

Really? I pick any and all mageroyal I find, it's the briarthorn that tortures me whenever I see one.

Mate my question is as follows
normally you can level herbalism WITHOUT camping by just picking your silverleaf while questing
this server is so populated I couldn't level herbalism WITHOUT camping

do I camp or do I just focus on getting to 60 asap and then just farm gold in big boy spots

You have no idea what you're talking about, you literally have to race people when a nod spawns.

Go to RFK it has tons of briathorn, barrens has it, ashenvale has it, its everywhere.

Kill yourself.

Who /60onzethrerollingonelysium/ here?

Is there a guild accepting Zethfugees?

is a wippadee doo da wee wee paradise guild. Join up and your dreams will come true. My weewee hurts

we are horde on darrowshire