Do cars have feelings? Do you treat your car like it does?

Do cars have feelings? Do you treat your car like it does?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-UfsEj7AOGI
motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i dont have autism, no

Don't lie.

This is now a depress thread.

How did the corvette feel after this???

>not posting the song
youtube.com/watch?v=-UfsEj7AOGI

fag

Those brave little toaster feels :^(

no.
but they do suffer
and contain within them the energy of their creator

Inside of this creature lies wild and unrestrained passions: an incessant need to destroy, filled with the most primitive desires, chaos and cold hearted villainy.

all them dusty and dinged cars in the salvage yard
all that potential cut short

>tfw your owner lets chicken shit inside you

i never realized how dark this movie was when i was a kid

No, no.
This is literally autism

t. Literal dog rapist

Even the dog rapist understands the flaws in the OP

I once ran on Nurburging
I must confess im impressed how fast i overheated
I wonder how close to GT-R i came

I just cant see anything past the corner
Dont have the heart to make the turn
All that because of bad visibility

>Car fucking loves me, she's a little sassy at times but always listens
>people impressed with how smooth and comfortable I drive it
>she let's me go down a gently curving road while steering with my knee and playing air Ukulele to impress a girl
>stalls out whenever anyone else drives it
>fucking hates my brother with a passion because he drives like a nigger
>slams brakes, floors accelaration, generally puts her through the ringer
>she won't drive good any day after I teach him how to drive
>soothingly rub her steering wheel and tell her "I know baby I know he's so fucking bad"
>Car drives fine after that
I should have named her Christine

huh, what car is that?

I drive my car like the cheap whore it is because it can take it, but i treat it like a hockeymom treats her child, by spending cash on shit it doesn't need

Kek

>hockey mom
Leaf detected

>tfw replacing my MemeR2 for a wrx sti
Not sure how to feel

> Not naming her Lilly

same

upvoted

it keeps happening

>user are you okay
>why haven't you cleaned me in awhile
>who was that nice boy why didn't you talk to him
>w-whats this scary music? i miss happy eurobeat
>why are you flooring it all the time?
>I-I love you don't hurt us

Has it killed anyone lately as well?

Autism would mean you're unable to see human features in objects. I'm sorry to break it to you.

>Static flappy paddles
And i thought mitsu knew what they were doing

Watcha gonna do aboot it buddeh?

The funny thing is, they re-tested the corvette for this and during the re-test it ran a 1:25.00

motortrend.com/cars/chevrolet/corvette/2015/2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-track-retest/

So i'd say the corvette feels pretty good.

>corvette gets BTFO
>i-it wasn't a real race!!!! car was broken!!!
>repeat races until it gets better time
>this one counts not the previous ones!

>I'm not your buddeh guy

I hate the way some people treat their car, I dont allow people to eat or drink in my car, I have a leak proof large plastic box in my trunk that I use for if anyone needs to take food or drink with them. If I go through a drive thru I will step out when the food arrives and put it in the food box and tightly close the lid until we arrive at our destination.

Surprisingly enough I've actually nearly had sexual relations in my car, I told her we couldn't french kiss because of the chance any saliva might leave our mouths and ruin any part of my interior, and of course rejected her offer to have intercourse in the back seats.

I dont think my car has feelings, but it has my respect. I will not ruin it for any human because I did not pay for that human, and I most certainly paid for my car, which is also why I always keep the passenger airbag off because I'd rather have a dead person next to me than a hole in my dashboard where the airbag comes out from.

I think all my choices for my car are logical and of course others do not. I do not let people with long hair ride in the car without tightly tying it up so no loose hairs fall out, and people I suspect have dandruff or look like they're going bald cannot enter. I vacuum my interior every day when I get home and get unironically really mad if I find hairs or dead skin on the seats or head rests.

Once me and a number of friends decided to take two cars to go on a trip, none of them passed my passenger test so the 6 of them had to sit all cramped up in my friends Focus whilst I drove there alone. It was okay though because I got to play 'tism music without anyone judging me.

You are autistic.

You can damage control all you want, but the Corvette beats the GT-R

ONCE TOOK A TEXAN TO A WEDDING

tfw