What is this compartment called? Do they always close...

What is this compartment called? Do they always close? I took something out of there in a buddies car and it doesn't close. But I'm pretty sure it was closed before I took anything out of there. Does it have to do with a screwdriver?

That's called a unilateral glovebox, and they don't close after you open them. It's for emergency storage. Some econoboxes you can just slam it shut though and use it all the time.

So wait, you have to turn the car on for it to close?

Center console

or a screwdriver. there is a pyramid looking thing in the middle of the tip of it on the bottom, with two screws on the sides.

I don't understand, how do you lock it back if he says it doesn't close after you open them?

bump

Nobody here is going to be able to help you with your problem until you start posting pictures and communicating in detailed, well constructed sentences.

We understand what your problem is, but nobody here has any chance at all of helping you fix the cause without more specific information,

bolster holster

lol fca a shit

It's called Pandora's Armrest.

i can't take pictures. the best i can do is have you take a look at this picture and imagine it's my buddies unilateral glvoebox.

the part circled in the red isn't there. and the part circled in yellow looks like an asscrack. he has a screwdriver next to it by the ashtray.

Use a bigger hammer.

bump

bump

Kys you are self retard

just tell me how do you close it if its an emergency box

>just tell me
Do we look like your personal tech support forum you annoying entitled cunt?

okay i took a pic

where does it snap? how does this close?

>chrysler