/owg/ - Overwatch General

Orisa is live!

>Developer Update | Introducing Orisa
[YouTube] Developer Update | Introducing Orisa | Overwatch (embed)

>Live Patch Notes
us.battle.net/forums/en/overwatch/topic/20753508356

>PTR Patch Notes
playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20635660#patchnotes

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Convert source mouse sensitivity
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Stats and Leaderboards
masteroverwatch.com
overbuff.com/

>Competitive Info
gosugamers.net/overwatch
over.gg/

>Permalink
owg.pleb.pl

Previous:

tracer

Which is your favourite, /v/?

Did GĂ©rard ever fuck her in her ballet costume?

Can someone explain what it means to be carried in this game so I can tell my idiot friend who insists he does it every single game, even in a group of GMs while he's stuck in Plat, that he needs to chill the fuck out?

>/v/

s o u r c e p l e a s e

How to fix game

McCree:
Flashbang cooldown reduced by 2 seconds
Deadeye click delay removed (shoots 1st target instantly on click instead of current 200 ms delay)

Reaper:
Ana:
Removed

for real though damage removed from grenade and heal slightly reduced on it

Roadhog:
Hook damage removed

Soldier:
Biotic field now heals 200 and is depleted afterwards, shared between teammates if multiple stand inside it
Helix rocket damage reduced to 100 direct hit or splash

Reinhardt:
Remove speed buff while swinging hammer
Shield takes one second to fully materialize starting from center

Game is basically fixed and balanced with this shit. Blizzard, just hire me already.

They do like to overdesign their ripoff characters don't they

Bless my artist friends

>reducing McMeme's "I win" cooldown
end yourself you fucking trog

RedDoe. They made another one involving that skin.

what is
>orisa
>zarya
>reinhardt

oh but soldier is allowed instakill helix rockets at same cooldown?

mccree is underpowered

This change to the first point on eich is amazing. I hope it goes live. Also lucio is so fun. I don't care if I'm doing less for the team now.

Orisa maybe, the others are pretty simple, a futuristic knight and a weaponized weightlifter

Here's my idea on fixing Reaper
>Teleportation still takes 2 seconds to cast, however when leaving teleportation there is no delay, you are instantly ready for action
>Wraith form can be exited at will
>Slight range increase so that Reaper's ult and primary is no longer useless in every single instance except when you are practically standing on the enemy

reinhardt has 1000% more polygons than every other character in game and the model looks like it was ripped from some other game

the overall shape and silhouette is completely different compared to entire hero cast

>carrying
Really don't understand the term. Unless the other team is garbage, you need support from your other teammates to do things. sounds like something dps maind would like boast about for pure vanity

Just remember that even if they let you cancel wraith form at will they'd still attach a delay before you could start firing.

Winston and Tracer are for cute and not for bully!

He's wearing a fucking armor

Just want to let you know that you are wrong about that

>dps

Ding ding ding. And would you believe it's the one people have to take extra steps to shoot at?

that just makes it worse

>mei
IT'S THE FUR! THE FUR I TELL YA!

Thank you user

This statement is true.

yes but any other hero that has armor is way more simple looking and looks like it was designed by the same people

Thoughts on this shit?

how are your games going tonight, /owg/?

>first game, get stomped
>second game, excruciatingly long, very close win
>rinse and repeat

i just wanted to lose 2 in a row so i could quit and go start hero league in HotS ;3;

carrying is used by people that think they are the sole team you are winning

carrying is basically doing all the work on your team and doing really well

Hero Duty
>Kung Fu Armored Po
>Immortan Joe
>Sephiroth

Hanamura needs it

I think anywhere mei can block the sole route to the point for walking heroes needs it.

>cowgirl with a thong

>yes but any other hero that has armor
Like who? No one else wears a full plate, late medieval inspired armor, because Reinhardt is the one supposed to be the German Crusader of much honour out of the bunch

Ironically hero duty looks like an actual blizzard game

isn't that literally made up shit? then they could have made it look more in line with other heroes

She's just the chick from Onechanbara.

>tfw you're supposedly the best roadhog in the world but keep losing to some random who doesn't even main roadhog

it really is

proceed to the point soldier.

Just for the record, gorillas have 3 inch penis. No wonder tracer is a lesbo

>they could have made it look more in line with other heroes
What did he mean by this? What design theme do any of the heroes share that isn't just futuristic neon lights?

"best roadhog in the world"

lol

user there is nothing wrong with being platonic best friends with a member of the opposite sex ESPECIALLY when that person is also a different species

Why is the gook sad?

>implying being the best at braindead hero

i've noticed every single of these high leveled people are incredibly fucking garbage at the game and whenever they're ranked they're 2 - 3k trash

If this is the new route on eichenwalde:
>When is it going live
>When is it being added to hanamura and volskaya

That is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

What about the fact that wraith form makes noise? That isn't warning enough that a player has gone into it or come out of it?

More in line with what, exactly? the Religious sentient bot, the talking gorilla from the Moon, the guy in an all black robe who can become a black mist and calls himself Death, the blue emotionless sniper...

Do I need to go on?

It's on the ptr right now

>duo queue instapick dva and reaper
>the dva has a silver border and nothing but dva on their profile

evermore was SR 5000 for a long time

>defending reinhardts out of place silhouette and overdesign

why?

i didn't notice the top part at first
but my reply still applies

I don't think you know what overdesigned means

Again, how is a dude roleplaying as a crusader whilst wearing some hi tech full plate armor overdesigned?

Overdesigned means it hurts my eyes and angers my brain. Reinhardt is a Gen 4 Pokemon.

Opinions on Orisa? I feel like she shouldn't be slowed while attacking,she has to reload unlike Dva.

Nah, she has no fall off like d va.

R8H8

This game is so screwy when it comes to number.

You can have a huge player level, but still suck at the game, since it just means you've played a lot.

You can get gold elims, but all you have to do is tag someone once some seconds before they die.

You can have a high SR but still completely suck if you're not with your usual group.

You can have a low SR but still be in the top percentile of a hero (though you really kinda suck if you play your main that much and still can't climb.)

This is why you have shitters bragging about every possible thing they can, but they suddenly get defensive when you ask their SR or objective time.

New page for those who missed it.

I didn't think this was possible. I got Ana's Naptime achievement as Genji by deflecting her sleep dart and put an ulting Roadhog to sleep! I wonder what other hero's achievements he could get as well.

>she has to reload
After one minute firing, yeah. there's a good reason the devs call her role as "anchor tank"

STOP
POSTING
THIS
SHITTY
COMIC

At least post a reaper76 comic with good art, and don't post very page that's released when it's released. It gets really annoying.

she's okay

her pull looks like a fucking snot bubble though

it looks like a child designed orisa and while that is the point, it still doesnt look it belongs in a group of retired soldiers or mercs. hell dva and tracer barely fit in with the rest of the lot.

>Responding to bait

>actually a decent page this time
>still having an autistic fit

>soldier complains entire game about not getting healed or nano'd
>nano'd him 4 times while I have to face against sombra sitting the entire time on me with 0 team backup
Next time maybe help me instead faggot

Autism speaks.

>>>tumblr

Is there anything that can kill any kind of fun more efficiently than a good Widowmaker main?

>he still thinks the artist is from tumblr

>tumblr

there is NO decent page from this cancer
its just shitty art and shitty ship

Think of people who play soldier as that retarded ADHD kid. If the sombra, tracer, pharah go out of site the soldier forgets about them and focuses all their attention on the next red thing.

Overwatch makes you really frustrated, yes?
People often feel frustration when given a situation that they know is unfair and can't do anything about it.

Overwatch: the game you want to love but honestly Blizzard too head up their ass to let you enjoy.

>shit shit shit
>everything is shit
>only post what I like!

What a baby.

Probably not. I run into 4k+ Widowmakers in QP and it's just silly. Running into a god mode McCree is pretty boring as well.

>tfw too scared to play comp because of random connectivity issues i've been getting to OW ever since the china update

ree.

>Sym has 32,146 poly count
>majority was to shape her godly thighs and ass
Based Blizzard. Knowing which areas to focus modeling on

Nothing can come close to ruining fun as Widow.

Saying shit numerous times does not make him wrong

Policing people to only post on topic content you like is wrong. And autistic.

>people still thinking roadhog is a tank

>join game
>wave hello
>no one says hello back
>we lose
like clockwork

>everything dies in one second
>anything really being a tank

Gabe wasn't even sociable in Overwatch.
Headcanons pisses me off when they go way out of character.

That trash is literally just gay dawson's creek

But was 4.2k. Well he did have 1w3l prior to that game on him though, guess I know why now.

Hero duty, they get Pandaren Winston, Bane and Sephiroth.

>join team
>orisa on team
>we get stomped
God damn it people! I get wanting to practice with a new character but if your trash with them then switch

>Gabe wasn't even sociable in Overwatch.

Wraith form's noise is completely irrelevant because he only uses it anyway to get out of tight situations, most of which is to get him out of the area he's in. In which case the enemy has a clear visual of him.

Didn't they say that comic and event are non canon?