byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk
dailywire.com/news/13228/here-are-all-left-wing-violent-protests-over-past-aaron-bandler
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/middlebury-free-speech-violence/518667/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for fuck R&D let me autism in peace

Not your job my man. Just open your pda, turn off your ringer and pda reciever, and shut off your headset.

>Boxed_I is back
>Jjenjr is back
>Orangerush is back
>Kernikov is back
>Mopstar is back
>Ozarkaflash is back
>Tokmicz is back
LET THE LEGENDS COME BACK TO LIFE
youtube.com/watch?v=nDtj-2qnTXk

>play xenoarch
>spend the first half of the shift on the roid doing xenoarch things
>only good things I find are a cult sword, katana, and soul shard
>FG is running low, I'm getting hungry, site is getting exhausted
>head back to the station
>ask around to have an honorable sword duel, winner gets the loser's soul eternally slaved to them
>find an assistant that was willing
>gather that they're new, reluctant with the sword duel because I don't want to spill fresh blood
>we just box instead
>getting ready to pack up
>XENO CLAWS THROUGH THE DOOR
>tell the assistant to fucking RUN, and that I'd handle it
>xeno attacks us, but kill him with my katana, folded 1000000000 times
>drag around the xeno corpse, not sure what to do
>try using the shard on it
>it actually works
>xeno soul is begrudgingly slaved to me
>I try to get him a body by doing a ritual (I've started a pretty similar bus before, figured it was worth a shot again, pic related)
>put down the runes, ready the xeno parts for the ritual
>begin praying
>attempt to convince them that Nar'sie is benevolent and I've done decades of research on his ways, as a xenoarchaeologist and all
>rather large crowd gathers
>Ola even sacrifices himself on the cult blade for it
>nothing but a frankenstein that got gibbed, no dice on the shell
>go back to the bar to drink in utter embarrassment and bitterness
>release the shade because he's probably tired of being in the shard
>tell him to do whatever the fuck he wants, just not to kill people
>never see him again, probably killed by someone
>shuttle called
>pray for a last hurrah at Centcomm, to prove that Nar'sie's religion is real and not a cult
>papa narnar delivers
That was fun. Sorry for not doing R&D, miners and mechanics. I was getting really into xenoarch and thought one of the on-station scientists would handle it.

first for babies day out mode when

how do I become a good antag? everytime I roll it I just can't kill anyone because everyone is so nice and I'll just end up helping them

>tfw you have been playing same job with same static name for over three years and yet nobody knows you

how did you think the on station science crew would do rnd when we were pretty much all killed 5 mins into the round? the clown killed at least 3 of us pretty much round start. i even said 2 of them were killed in science coms before proceeding to be killed myself. you should have noticed there was literally no one in science instead of trying to be a ghetto chaplain.

also goddamn people stop greentexting yourselves

No need to kill, sabotage, setting up traps and framing are always good choices, if you don't meet them you might not get attached to them as well.

I probably know you. You can be known, but never mentioned in the thread. I know Blast Ripneck, but he's never dramatic or anything, so you never seen him mentioned, but everyone knows him.

Sorry man, I was busy finding cool shit in rocks, I must have not noticed. And I only greentext myself when buses happen, especially ones that may be confusing to people not involved. I saw people wondering why Centcomm was edgy in deadchat.

turn antag off if you aint the type who likes to murderbone. if you are then its basically
>enable head roles
>be human
>use your access or law 2 a borg for access to get hypospray with sleeping drugs/a plasma immune hardsuit/a gun
>go bully xenobio/virology since its very rare anyone checks on them since they're luck based like xenoarch without being as much of a pain to get to and unlike xenoarch have very little payoff anyways
>go kill the mime since he can't yell over comms without breaking vow
>by this point if your the type of antag that gets stronger via absorbing shit you should be pretty strong and if you aren't you should have plasmaflooded everyone or got a borg to do it
also if you can get the emag its basically always good

>turn antag off because you don't murderbone
ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>Murderboning is the only way to antagonize
no

ah fuck not clown wizard.

fair enough

>Virologist

They were my objective two rounds in a row before and it was the same guy. He actually made it to the door the second time.

if you aint gonna be a cheap asshole and abuse the weakest links in the station to kill everyone why even play desui

Because if my victims are dead I am not having fun.

Murderboning gets old as shit pretty fast.

But I've only found a few things to do that aren't murderboning, what's the level after killing everyone?

bah didnt finish writing my reply to you. chances are people know you but your not annoying enough or interesting enough to be mentioned.
even that one vox trader everyone loves only gets mentioned very rarely

I would need to define it if I wanted to formulate an argument involving it, yes.

So the SJWs are interested in artificially elevating the oppressed, and de-escalating the oppressors, as you say. How can we prove that they are of an authoritarian mindset, who will ultimately institute "gulags and mass execution of right-wingers"?

subverting the AI and ordering the borgs to kill each other then the last one to wrench the AI and drag it into the space
stealing money to buy crates of borer eggs, hatching them then squashing them all
killing ian

>old nostalgic faggots come back and start complaining about the newer static fags
>flaunt their ckeys in the thread not once but twice, as If they're the second coming of Christ

Glad to see faggots never change.

who be talking shit???!1?

Anyone ass shattered about rnd can get access or have a silicon help them

Any spicy waifu's recently ?

Avada!

you

ricardo!

I've been appreciating some of the subtler approaches to antagonizing (because I'm extremely unrobust and my ping average is 100ms). steal another human's PDA and order the asimov AI to stealth execute several non-humans. If you notice people making ghetto weapons, try framing them by making fake crime scenes and reporting them to sec. always use disguises when doing questionable stuff. delete RnD after they synced it. drink the cryo mix and replace it with 100 units black pepper. replace the chem-fridge with relabeled mindbreaker. bolt all the vending machines in front of every exit from the brig. release perma prisoners and give them stolen ID's. ask to become a warden and melt/space everything in the brig and leave before you get caught. think of the most infuriating and frustrating things someone could do to you, and then do it to other people. destroying work can be more rewarding/antagonizing than destroying people, since people can generally get cloned without much work.

kill shitters and deadchat will root for you

>Get antag
>Kill people who can't fight back
>Die when you go up against someone who can
Great antag

To swrily them, take their cash and cut out their eyes

Honestly? Subvert the AI to raise cash to pay denbts to NT while constantly recalling. Everybody loses their shit

>die
>when i have an emag'd borg plasmaflooding everyone for me

i powergame its nice.

i like to spend my antag roll doing light antag stuff
>see a botanist growing good shit?
>fill his trays with salt or toxin

>see someone building stuff?
>try to accidentally destroy or delay his fun

>see a mommi?
>buy the atmos antag item and follow it around on pipes yelling "no mommi, don't do that"

>no mommi, dont do that
my fucking sides, hahahaha

Post husbandos who you would make a father out of. Mine is Ola

I am sorry but there is no point in discussing anything with you. You are completely out of the loop as far as this goes. They have a history of violence and intimidation, showing their violent side multiple times in protests across the country. They openly talk about how they want to kill all white people, and how whites are the cause of all problems on Earth. They label anyone who disagrees with them as Nazis, then exclaim how they'd love to punch Nazis. Draw the historical parallels yourself, surely you must know who the kulaks were?

Read:
dailywire.com/news/13228/here-are-all-left-wing-violent-protests-over-past-aaron-bandler
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/03/middlebury-free-speech-violence/518667/

For a brief glimpse.

riccardo!

round start slime race when
>borgs get to bully slime people
>make them take toxins from being hungry to avoid shitters from picking it for free gloves
>easily countered by foam extinguishers
>malf ai? no worries
>just grab the nearest extinguisher if one of them starts to act like a shitter
>pomf approved

I'm already in an atmos suit and soon the borgs are gonna have a whoopsie while I know who to shoot on top of that

> he lists the most untrustworthy and biased sources he could find.
I'm not even the guy you're arguing with, but I had to tell you that your stupid.

still a shit idea until xenobio has anything else to do that doesn't get outclassed the moment an engibot scans phazon.

>Muh sources
>Calls someone stupid
>Can't even properly use you're

Fuck off retard. Are the Youtube videos and pictures accompanied in the article completely made up because they aren't posted on NPR? Do you really expect CNN to cover violent protests by people who ideologically agree with them? How naive are you? Oh and by the way, TheAtlantic is fucking liberal as shit you retard. Literally the first sentence of the article.

>My fellow liberals, please watch the following video. It suggests that something has gone badly wrong on the campus left.

That underage AI with ADD.

that guy who rocks a nice airstyle and shoots lockers

How many uses does a Cryptographic Sequencer have? The wiki says that it has 3-4, but the text is crossed out. Is that information inaccurate?

>play a very old white guy
>speak like an african youth

am I ruinin yer immuhzions?

infinite

it means it was limited before, but now it's unlimited

infinite.
that's what makes it so obsenely effective despite its low price

Wow, holy shit, no wonder I've been having such a hard time as traitor. If you're stealthy, you can just emag everything

Infinite, people especially used it on the jukebox to make parties in the bar or ghetto bar

Why don't we actually make slimeperson into a race instead of a mutant and buff it for xenobio

How much damage does a normal katana do?

around 50 or 60 force
xenoarchs need to find a rare pristine katana for that though

Reminder that even if you buffed xenobio slime people, roundstart slime men would make xenobio even more worthless. Xenobio's only practical use is getting phazon and bananium early, and becoming a slime person, which is mostly for flavor.

Back off, banevader is mine, he just doesn't know it yet.

How would our constitutional hereditary monarchy be any superior to their authoritarianism, then? both sound pretty awful to live under

Hot damn. By pristine katana, do you mean not rusty, or is pristine actually in the item name?

And how much does a cult blade do?

you dont even have to be stealthy just be human and send a pda message to a borg to meet you somewhere, flash and emag it and then have it either get you where you need to be for your plan or just go drag a plasma canister into a crowded room you arent in
use them to get access to flashbangs and you can reliably stun a mommi without needing to be close to it and it can basically get anything you want since they can vent crawl carrying items and stunlock people to death with telebaton after popping from the vent

Once it's confirmed there's emaggings I can search people till I find it

It's pretty clear visually and iirc it tells you if it's dull or rusted in the name.

Katana's and claymore's,
50% chance to be rusted, and only deal 10 damage (like katanas and claymores found through xenoarch currently deal already)
40% chance to be dull, and only deal 20 damage
10% chance to be normal and deal full 40 damage (which is their default damage, such as when spawned during highlander)

Cervix tickler nerfed cult blades down to 15 dmg

I don't see how they are comparable. In that system, basic rights are guaranteed under the constitution. The monarch is free to do whatever they please so long as the constitution isn't violated, if it is, then he's removed by force. It's not much different from what we have now in that sense. The main difference comes from the fact the monarch isn't bogged down by a legislative branch, and can sign into law whatever they want. So if something needs to be done, it can be done. Owning the country and not having to turn over the country to your son gives a strong incentive for you not to fuck the country up, because then you're just making things harder for your son. Not the case in a democracy where the President doesn't own anything and is just a temporary caretaker. He doesn't care about the tough job the next President will have, just about enriching himself for 4 years.

Freedom of speech and other basic rights aren't guaranteed in a totalitarian state. That's the difference. Yes, the two systems both have a dictator, but one is bound and one isn't.

There are three tiers for the swords
rusty
dull
and pristine
each tier does more damage
also cult blade is only 15 force

anyone know how bone hammer and sword do and what exactly the strength increase mutation from borer does? does it let you do like 50% more damage? just increase unarmed? break things faster?

>Once it's confirmed there's emaggings I can search people till I find it
only if someone is being suspicious or it isn't code green
It lets you resist out of chest mimics
that's pretty much it

I think someone said the strength mutation increases throw damage or something

Shit's emagged, it's already a confirmed threat.

Open the source in dreammaker nigga

poop. at least when i used it earlier it gave my host mind reading somehow.

>then he's removed by force
By whom ?
>isn't bogged down by a legislative branch
aka "He has no accountability, see point #1"
>So if something needs to be done, it can be done
See point #1

People have the chance to spawn with a dormant gene, nonhumans have a higher chance to have their gene activated, and activating genes with other powers will cause dormant genes to activate.

Quality singloose

>The monarch is free to do whatever they please so long as the constitution isn't violated, if it is, then he's removed by force.
Who will remove him by force?
>The main difference comes from the fact the monarch isn't bogged down by a legislative branch, and can sign into law whatever they want.
What if the monarch is shit or incompetent? Since inheritance is hereditary, the meritocratic pool is way smaller even if you have some system of heir designation instead of just primogeniture or something. What's the failsafe for when Caligula or Elagabalus take the throne and start fucking shit up?

>wunderbar tries and fails to kill me, steal his high-frequency machete
>take out two of the evil traders but fall
>the station is nonexistent so no cloning
>adamantine bro tries to help but can't
>three of the fucking traders were traitors
>they made GENETIC BACKUPS OF THEMSELVES and used them to metagame
>the fucking vox metaclub is real
>wunderbar escapes unharmed and adamantine bro just IGNORES WUNDERBAR and lets him escape
i play a vox static, but the truth is clear to me
vox are pox

code
green
my nigga
spess law
no random searches unless they are under suspicious behavior or it's code blue and above

I couldn't remember if I actually killed him and I was too lazy to scroll up, sorry

>Downloading resources
Oh god what is it

I feel bad playing sec and not having a clue who the tators are until the end.

>Open the source in dreammaker nigga
i dont know how to do that. i looked in the github but couldn't find any actual numbers beyond how many chems they use

This round made it clear that research station needs a circuit printer for these situations

>By whom ?
By the army. Or anyone with enough power and influence to remove him, i.e. the aristocratic class.
>aka "He has no accountability, see point #1"
He is accountable to himself, his legacy, and his heirs.
>See point #1
What, do you think that because a monarch exists that the infrastructure for a government doesn't exist? Of course there will be police, army, judges, etc.
>What if the monarch is shit or incompetent? Since inheritance is hereditary, the meritocratic pool is way smaller even if you have some system of heir designation instead of just primogeniture or something. What's the failsafe for when Caligula or Elagabalus take the throne and start fucking shit up?

Oh well, there will be others. Nobody ever said it was a perfect system, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Even the most mediocre of monarchs would be better than the best of presidents. The exceptionally bad ones would be rare, and just like those others, executed quickly.

Who is going to remove Trump if he does something terrible and refuses to step down? Does he just magically get removed? Do the wimpy senators swarm the White House and cry and whine till he is removed? Of course not. He would have to be removed at gun point.

Oh, sweet. I must have found a pristine one that round. Maybe I'm just getting really lucky with xenoarch, I've gotten large artifact or other cool rare shit every game I've played as the job.

Suck a dick. i'll stop doing my job when those mouthbreathers fucking listen to swipe

Bo The Cuckgineer uncucks himself on metaclub.

The singularity can't be held back.

Didn't it used to be if all the comms consoles were destroyed the shuttle was automatically called after a set amount of time?

Or was that a different server?

You already aren't doing your job correctly by doing it on code green without them being suspicious.

>Who is going to remove Trump if he does something terrible and refuses to step down?
There's literally a whole system called impeachment and removal for this

I can't be arsed to look. Presume the hammer is 10/15 and just scan a monkey you hit
If strength is the genetic mutation it's basically worthless

name = "Strong"
desc = "Enhances the subject's ability to build and retain heavy muscles."
activation_messages = list("You feel buff!")
deactivation_messages = list("You feel wimpy and weak.")

mutation = M_STRONG

New()
..()
block=STRONGBLOCK
//Returns a mob's strength. Isn't used in damage calculations, but rather in things like cutting down trees etc.

var/throw_mult=1
if(istype(src,/mob/living/carbon/human))
var/mob/living/carbon/human/H=src
throw_mult = H.species.throw_mult
if(M_HULK in H.mutations || M_STRONG in H.mutations)
throw_mult+=0.5
item.throw_at(target, item.throw_range*throw_mult, item.throw_speed*throw_mult)

And escaping from a mimic

>Oh well, there will be others. Nobody ever said it was a perfect system, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. Even the most mediocre of monarchs would be better than the best of presidents. The exceptionally bad ones would be rare, and just like those others, executed quickly.
How would you even institute this system? Which bloodline would rule the US?

>Who is going to remove Trump if he does something terrible and refuses to step down? Does he just magically get removed? Do the wimpy senators swarm the White House and cry and whine till he is removed? Of course not. He would have to be removed at gun point.
Nixon resigned the night before he would have been peaceably impeached, so I'm not sure if this is a commentary on Donald Trump or the impeachment process itself.

hammer is 35 force

>Confirmed threat
>Retards can't swipe while I'm harping on them about it
>I should just sit with my thumb up my butt
No, turn off antagonist or go to bay where at least the heads can be jobbanned for being a worthless waste of space

>they made GENETIC BACKUPS OF THEMSELVES and used them to metagame
I was wunderbar and I hated that round
> the metaclub trader station is shit and took fifteen minutes just to stock up and sort everything out
> the laser AKs didn't charge at the recharger no matter where I wrenched it down or what APC it was connected to
> I get a chicken pox virus and mix it with smoke to try to turn people into vox but it doesn't seem to work
> Singularity
> Decide to go guns out with an antag trader buddy
> We both die because the golem officer took one and a half laser shots like it was nothing and then I fail to kill the person who rescued us from him with the HF machete I steal from the golem's backpack, and get killed in return
> just casually deadchatting it all up when all of a sudden I'm being cloned from a genetic backup I'd made all the way at the beginning of the round
> reveal a shitload of info from way after I was scanned because I'd never been cloned from a pre-scan and forgot that I should only know things from when I was scanned, not when I died
> the person I'm revealing this shitload of info to, who I thought was my antag trader buddy, is in fact his assistant target who donned all of his clothes then made his way back to our station somehow, so he has no idea wtf I'm talking about
> we finally make our way to the escape shuttle through the mining outpost and I don't even get to do any antagonizing because the shuttle was full of beacons and impeded mobility, until I emag a janiborg which then proceeds to attempt and fail to kill my trader buddy who I didn't really want killed anyway
really the worst antag round I've ever had

I wish that I did not understand the mechanics of this game as well as I do now.
When I first started playing it was like fucking magic trying to figure out stuff like chemistry, engineering, and just learning mechanics in general, but now that I know how everything works it just feels like doing an actual job, in hopes of having a cool character interaction.

>>I should just sit with my thumb up my butt
No, you should be investigating and looking for suspicious activity instead of random searching.
What do my antagonist settings have to do with this?
>chicken pox virus
That makes people vomit eggs, doofus
Vox pox turns people into vox

So Trump being voted out of office through an impeachment process means he magically teleports out of the White House? You are misunderstanding. Trump refuses. What happens then? He has to be removed by force. Acting as if this is any different than any other system is dishonest.

>How would you even institute this system? Which bloodline would rule the US?
The system could only be implemented through a Hitler tier charismatic orator stealing away power or collapse of the current system. In other words, it's not feasible to implement at the moment. It would have to be worked towards gradually, much like any other radically different system. The answer to the second question can't be answered now, it would have to be answered when someone shows that they are capable and there is opportunity.

>Nixon resigned the night before he would have been peaceably impeached, so I'm not sure if this is a commentary on Donald Trump or the impeachment process itself.
Yes, he resigned. But that doesn't change the argument that I'm making is that there always has to be an outside force to enforce decisions, don't act as if the system itself is the decision enforcer.

It's been a really long time but it's probably an issue with the magic smes confusing the recharger or something. Try shit out to narrow it down then make a report.

Welcome to the club. It's a giant ramp of fighting the inevitable for nothing.

If you can't handle an officer doing their job you're an assblasted shittagonist

>because the golem officer took one and a half laser shots like it was nothing

probably because it WAS nothing, to a golem

Who was that clown though, an admin? He was teleporting around and shit.

[19:36:12]ADMIN: Duny/(Erwann Salusa) teleported BlindWatcher/(Stinky Wizzleteats)