Itt: the best and worst license plates

Itt: the best and worst license plates.

Not a califag but I'm mirin' their plate.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_ẞ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

r8 my st8s pl8

Yuro plates for jdm tyte cars are pretty cool imho

it always bothers me that your plate numbers stamp over lincoln

I am a califag and I hate these plates with the cursive on it. The block letters back in the early 90's was better. Sunset 80's ones like pic related are literally god tier.

They all have DMV.ca.gov on the bottom now, to make sure it no longer looks simple

I don't know how to feel about these.

If a brotruck driver was given full authority to design a license plate, I'm sure it would look exactly like the texan plates.

Name a worse plate. I dare you.

There's only one answer

>tfw my country currently has the worst plates i've seen

Glad they're changing it though, by 2020 we're planning on having Mercosur car plates, which aren't the prettiest but are a huge step up from what we've got.

Pic related, reminds me a bit of europeans desu.

pennsylvania

I hate it so fucking much, I'm not even going to attach it. You just know that when you see one, odds are that special ed students are smarter than the driver

>tfw no neon plate

>VISITPA.ORG.COM.EDU.ONION
Every year I swear it gets bigger and bigger.

pic related are the greatest plates ever.

We actually have a new plate starting this year

plate with simple white designs are best

those ugly orange new york plates

>be from new jersey
>have a sticker for a licenseplate

That's so 1986.

License plates that take away from the visual aesthetic of the vehicle should be banned, tbqhwyfam. There's nothing worse than that ugly ass New York/New Jersey/Alaska yellow fucking up the back of the cars. I really think it subconsciously fucks with a region, seeing that ugliness all the time in your drivesight.

Honestly, all of them should be white with stock lettering. I'll allow things like the California script.

Therefore best current plates are California, Texas, Massachusetts, and Virginia.

obligatory northwest territories plates coming though

these plates are fuckin wicked. Damn, my Canadian is showing.

German license plate
KEIN SPAß ERLAUBT

Orange NY plates are actually a traffic sign warning you of NY drivers. Really practical.

Yeah, the new Illinois licenses are a design improvement while the new plates are a serious design degeneration.

Get fucked, enjoy your exposed features you're not meant to see. Also cars look absolutely ridiculous driving around with a foot wide polar bear on the front and back.

>konstant-großschreiben
> ß
beim groß schreiben nimmt man SS

we finally ran out of numbers and letters in wisconsin, so now theyre adding an extra character, but to the same plate design

HOWEVER I'm yet to see another jurisdiction in the world where you're allowed to physically shorten your plates alongside your custom combination.

Die Schweizer haben ß ganz abgeschafft und schreiben alles mit ss. Kluge Leute.
Tatsächlich gibt es aber ein großes Eszett:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_ẞ

ALSO if you have an American sized plate mould or are friends with someone at the registration office you get teeny tiny plates that are even smaller than American ones. 10"x5.3".

looks like a motorcycle plate

I've never seen one on a car, southern Ontario is a bit of a drive from NWT.

standard license plate is 11.44"x5.44" by-the-by

Ironically our motorcycle plates actually do have almost the same area, only in a vertical orientation. They introduced slightly smaller ones some five years ago, this is a promotional comparison shot.

Pic related is what I have. I just wish it didn't say "COLLECTOR" on the bottom.

das is mir nu aber neu

When single plate shithole dwellers merge into the other lane at 15 MPH, of course people get mad

fucking canada lel

Aesthetic desu

Still better than the ugly yellow NJ gradient

Liechtenstein has hands down the best plates

How the fuck do you even manage to mount the plate off-center? Aren't the holes pre-drilled?

I like mine. birb

das it maine

Help me decide what to get on my JDM license plate, Veeky Forums

the first one because it literally says 'japan car'

Old French plates, dude.

can you put "2wat" on yours for the romaji?

Ugh.

Pic related is my state. Don't have any to say about it really.

snek pl8 best pl8

Subbies only look right with yurop plates

I've seen worse, but Tennessee plates are pretty boring.
I'd kill for plates that looked like this.

Washington's isn't too bad

Pretty boring

am I reading this shit right?
>3 stickers and county name sticker
just fuck my shit up senpai

>nostalgia'd hard
I was born and raised in California, and when I go back to visit family Ive started seeing the black plates on new cars again

Kind of a weird thing to put on your plates, desu

Oklahoma's new plates look pretty cool, but I think the background makes it difficult to read the numbers at a distance.

Delaware's black porcelain plates
If you have a license plate lower than 87000 you can legally purchase one from the historic plate company.
The only bad thing is that they are smaller than normal license plates, so you have to purchase a plain black aluminum plate to prevent holes from showing.

PANSTU

old lobster plates were 1000% better. we need better plate designs.

Yeah, never really liked the MN plates besides the yellow-tan one with the silhouette of the deer on it. Also,
>JAV
kek

is this real? that's so dope

gr8 pl8 desu
nh a best state

I don't get it

BC ham plates are way better than normal ones, considering getting a ham license just for these

This. The red and blue compliment each other very well.

I especially like the classic ones, my dad still has the original plates for his c2 corvette. Reminds me of Japanese plates.

1/10
4/10
1/10
9/10
5.5/10
5/10
9/10
2/10
7/10
4/10
9.5/10
8/10
4/10
5.5/10
10/10
2/10
5/10
6/10
8/10
3/10 flat printed, 5.5/10 embossed
8/10
6/10
9/10
5.5/10
5/10
2/10

>not using a get out of ticket free plate

I see tons of cars with different variations of this plate. Does that actually work? I always assume that's why people get them, since they're usually the ones going faster than everyone.

I've had one on my c5z now for 3 years and I've been pulled over three times and never once got a ticket. It may be coincidental, but I'm sure it does help somewhat. The entire police force is like one giant fraternity, showing your support for them, even if you're lying out of your ass, seems to work.

However, it can backfire. If you have it on a nicer car, it paints an even bigger target on you because cop haters will be more inclined to key your car.

>not having plates with rare flags

anyone feel like removing kebab?

our vanity plates are based too

Yes I'm quite hungary

Is that Obi Wan Kenobi?

The "I'm a danger to everyone on the road" plate.

Why do all your plates have a bunch of extra shit on them? Here is some primo shit

These are pretty slick though

My country has rules against this.
You can't have the following pairs together:
>B-8, G-6, I-1
>every O becomes a 0

>could've just as well gotten PULMEOVA, same effect

glorious 80's Kansas

Best

>>old porsche
>not poor
lmao!!!!!!!

looks like a wide mr