Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/QgTwkRw
streamable.com/nxzsn
strawpoll.me/12589715
i.imgur.com/DyAx99S.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>unplayable card in OP

It's like you want to kill the thread before it even starts.

but the art is so good user.

English text
Japanese sound
WHEN?!

never, fuck off weebs.

i'm not a weeb.
It just sounds incredible.

How good is Djenge Frett?

When's the patch guys? I haven't played in over a week now.

the 23 march 2018

Are Nekkers getting gutted? This shit is unacceptably broken.

t. hs baby

t. Monster Player

I haven't played in 3 weeks

i haven't played in 1 year

I never played

Rethaz give me the patch right NOW!

i never existed

reality is a spook

Patch hype. Please let this be the end of Consume Memesters and Discard Skellige

Anybody else ready to run ambush ST or Neophyte spam?

How's it getting buffed?

I don't remember what is happening to Neophytes, maybe nothing, but they're making dol blathanna trapper 2 str and changing vrihedd sapper to an 8 str ambush card that reveals itself after 2 turns. Aglais is also losing relentless.

I'm definitely going to see a winrate increase on the Aglais buff alone

Yeah, they're making one of the best cards we have even better. Personally I'm looking forward to the trapper buff because I'm currently running 2 of them in my deck for fun. When they work out it's hilarious.

>you will never be superjj

what is easiest deck to climb with guy?!

aglais buff is so fucking stupid, she was already one of the best golds in the game, wtf cdpr?

REEEEEEEE

Eithne is shit though, it's a buff to her.

Thank GOD for the monster weather nerf. It's hilarious seeing all the butthurt on reddit after that deck dominated the lower ranks for so long.

r8 my deck pls user

reminder to include essential links you inbred

>Discord
discord.gg/QgTwkRw

>Premium Leaks and Campaign
streamable.com/nxzsn

t. discord shillteam

Kill yourself faggot

Letho

t. non top 500 baby

>discord
Reddit please

strawpoll.me/12589715
strawpoll.me/12589715
strawpoll.me/12589715

>a bronze can undo three silvers
>this is totally balanced though :^)

Same reason the Northern Realms got butt-fucked a while back. Netdecking tryhards were enraged that clever players with not so great decks could bait them into losing and climb the ranks.

Now you have to be a netdecking tryhard with a fully kitted out setup to get anywhere, which is a drastic improvement for them.

Too bad for new players or people who get shit kegs though.

CDPR does all their balancing based on feedback from reddit and reddit are all no-skill netdeckers

Weather decks were SK discard tier formulaic, kid.
I don't think the clear skies buff was needed but it's laughable that you think you were clever and unique for playing that deck.

this is fine

my internet runs out at the end of the month

atleast i wont see the downfall of gwent that is open beta

what seems like the new OP on the PTR boiz?

The #1 netdeck

Are you an idiot? Monster Weather decks are THE most generic net decks out there. Dagon/Eredin three wild hunt riders, three foglets, two or three ancient foglets, Imlerith, Leshen, frost giant, I could go on. Same shit every fucking time.

weather monsters have always been the most roll your face on the keyboard and win deck.

There should be a set of neutral versions of Geralt and his hansa where if you have them all on the board simultaneously you win the round.

it's happening

>he thought he was safe with his 25 str hjalmar.
>I literally successfully fished for shackles

No. That was Mad Rad the Control Lad and is currently Immortal Dwarves.

Which is fine for climbing the ranks initially, and can easily be countered with First Lights but netdeckers HATE having to sacrifice anything to include even one of those or play around weather. I haven't lost to a Weather Memes deck in literally forever and they get stomped by early-game decks now too since even silver Weather cards only effect one row.

get out weather kiddie.
and stay nerfed.

Dude let's make a silver card be a choice between two bronze cards lmao

Base level bronze are like 3 strength away from base level silver. This game is revolving around bronzes, not who's luckiest at drawing his power cards.

Patch when

I dont like how people only associate weather with Monster decks.
All surprise fog, frost or rain in any control deck works wonders if build around.
Dont forget Henselt with his gold only party while he rains on your parade.
A shame people dont like to build around counters and just play netdecks

>They're STILL nerfing Skellige

The little faction that could

>We have some plans for weather however they aren't possible at this time. For now we don't want it to be as game defining as it is in the current live game.

what have they been doing all this time then? the card advantage or lose problem with weather was obvious from the start

>I dont like how people only associate weather with Monster decks.
The clear skies change doesn't affect decks that carry one weather, it's only weather monsters players that are bitching.

Seriously, it's only gonna affect those memeing fucks wo cover entire board in weathers and believe themselves to be a genius level deck builders.
Surprise weathers and one-offs and weathers that combo with shit like that new bear are gonna be perfectly fine.

This, weather is a shit mechanic from the start, clear skies was also not a real solution.
Weather needs to be reworked.
Maybe the rows with weather effects lose 1 strength every turn, idk.

Check your clients!!!!

the patch never hit so early faggot

>play first game as siege radovid
>queue into ge'els
>mfw

Gonna play siege NR post patch all day every day.
Is it out yet?

in 2 hours

Clear Skies is going back to eliminating *all* weather on the field and some Monster cards are being changed to only causing weather on *their* side of the field.

The first change is gonna fuck weather completely. It also means that smart players can't do shit like make Monsters play their Foglets after passing so they lose their buffed mega-critter, and the one potential counter to row-stacking Consume is gone entirely.

Clear Skies is now literally better than Silver weathers, and they had to completely do Rag Nah Roog because otherwise a Bronze card would completely fuck over a Gold.

The way weather used to work was fine, it's just that people were super mad about having to take First Light in decks other than Elf spam bullshit.

37 MINUTES UNTIL PATCH
its actually 2h37min

Nae, that it is not. I play NR and NG all the time, though, rain or shine. Love the realms too much not to. Non humans can suck my willy, as well as the beasts that plague the land.

>It also means that smart players can't do shit like make Monsters play their Foglets after passing so they lose their buffed mega-critter
that wasn't possible anymore anyway since the changed the passive

>The first change is gonna fuck weather completely.
Weather monsters, there is no change to how viable single weathers are.

You don't lose any cards when a patch hits, right? Only recently invited

>complete first tier of daily rewards
>only get 75 ore

Passive went from random critter to last played. If you summoned them with fog or used Aard to change the row of a monster that then counted as last played.

Bronze v Bronze is fine. I have no issue with Clear Skies getting rid of weather on one row, though it could be interesting to make it one row /of your choosing/ so if your enemy has fucked up their Melee row to reduce yours further they'd have to deal with it.

Bronzes being better than Golds or Silvers is just flat dumb.

no

You only lose everything including your will to live when the switch to open instead of closed beta happens

>netdeck

Oh fuck like Exodia.
I thinks thats an great idea

Nope. Everything you have you keep with patches. The big wipe when we go from Closed Beta to Open or Closed Beta to Live will be different though.

I wish they'd let you reopen kegs you buy with ore like they will with coin.

Grind levels and rank and you will get kegs

Really? One per level or something? Haven't heard this before.

It's in the OP, big guy.

no they dont count as played if you use fog.
have fun using a gold card for that.

Two for every five levels, and two for every Rank you made from Ranked mode.

You also get to re-open any kegs you bought with real money.

>mfw 74 kegs after the wipe

Pretty rad. Haven't played ranked yet since I'm level nine, but looking forward to it. How difficult is it to rank up? I wanna get my farm on.

pretty easy till rank 10 and 2k mmr+

Ranking really depends on who you face. At the moment it's nothing but dwarf buffing cancer or consume monster cancer with the odd nutter playing Henselt gold spam or discard Skellige.

My main decks are Morvran and Radovid, so I don't think I'll fare too poorly against those decks. At least I haven't in the past.

Mad Rad the Control Lad is heavily gimped and Morvran really depends on the hand you start with.

Plus most people you'll run into have milled entire factions to build a single high-tier netdeck for Ranked.

If the almighty RNG has set you up with a fully built deck and the best golds and silvers for your faction, you'll be competitive.

If not, I hope you have a hemorrhoids cushion and some ice.

I wouldn't be above milling everything that isn't NG and NR, honestly. When the wipe comes, you gain back all milled cards right?

Might actually do that.

>Gwent Closed Beta Rewards
>i.imgur.com/DyAx99S.jpg

This is what you get when the wipe comes.

so everyone who played for a while gets around 500 kegs for no good reason

wew desu senpai

People already mentioned this - it doesn't cover if all milled cards are returned to you, though.

It also doesn't cover that your cards are delted. It's a reset you idiot.

Then I guess you don't get any milled cards returned to you.

They'll have new starter decks with more silvers and golds, so whatever you milled is irrelevant to what you receive after reset.

I didn't see too many dwarves when i was ranking. Pic related, just hit rank 15.

No need for the snide responses - as someone who's never played a digital card game like this one before it's only natural to be curious about details left out.

Here's your keg, sir.

is this a control NG or NR deck?

You probably never played a game, period.

Retard

Control ST