How many Veeky Forumstists have you spotted in the wild?

How many Veeky Forumstists have you spotted in the wild?

>hard mode: no fagboy meetupts

absolutely none. I live in MIssouri closest pocket of Veeky Forumstists are in KC or in Kansas

Saw a white miata with a WAT sticker in bexley, uk

KC fags really need to have a meet, I see yall postin here

I spotted Kitkat in his old red truck

I saw a car with a Twingo plushie in the dash the other day. Pretty sure the only people who know of it are Veeky Forumstists

Where's the md fags?!,!???

I haven't seen any in NJ.

none, thank god

Was it me?

I spotted one of the socal dudes driving back to Vegas from San Diego on the 15, was neat

how am i suppose to know if i see one of you guys?

WAT stickers, Super Eurobeat stickers. Anything twingo related

I bet it was you dog fucking faggot crossdresser

I saw a fat guy with a neckbeard at autozone with a bunch of cringy meme stickers all over a nissan pickup

I know of one other user in Portland, but I've never seen any car that might be an Veeky Forumstist's car.

I think theres one of you at the weather center on south campus

FUCK

one
a silver suzuki swift (I think?) with a Cirno sticker from notori and a florida plate (I think)
I saw it in my university parking lot one time (I'm in Flint MI)

Are you ryan?

Think it was a Vauxhall Corsa but can't remember for sure but there used to be someone down the road with a load of stickers on the back windscreen, amongst which was a pedobear sticker.
Though that was a few years ago now.

Saw someone wearing a WAT t-shirt at Midwest Gaming Classic either 2 or 3 years ago.

I saw notamiata, that brochaco who used to have an EP3 and the other guy who has a 05-09 mustang GT at Cayuga 2 years back in September.

Saw an autist driving a lowered miata with stickers all over it and his mom in the passenger seat in Walterboro, SC.

Posted it here, owner confirmed

KC reporting in

Seen 2. Would have never guessed they were Veeky Forums autists desu

I'm in St. Chales County
What county you in?

Also in St Charles

None that I am sure about. Two that looked like they could be. Greenville, SC

I've yet to meet another Veeky Forumstist in Poland

;_;

Also where to cop those twingo plushies. I saw a thread a month ago but forgot about it.

3rd for st charles. Meet when? I'm free on fridays

I'm free to do something this Friday or next, what would you like to do?

Spotted an early 90s shitbox Camry with eurobeat/WAT stickers joining around Peabody MA last month. It was late and he seemed to be in a hurry so I didn't feel like hunting him down and triggering his autism tho

Autoplush.com

*hooning around not joining around. Fuckin mobile

Where u from ? Swietokrzyskie here

TFW no Veeky Forumstists or even car meets near Seattle. It's like people don't enjoy fun here.

>boo hoo i live in one of the most amazingly beautiful parts of the country and can drive along a comfy beach or up a mountain touge all within 40 minutes of each other

You don't know suffering you faggot.

Saw a WAT sticker at the gas station on an STI, we chatted for a bit.

I was on the way to a dbt group ride tho lmao

I noticed my neighbor has a wat sticker on his gsxr600. I havent mentioned it yet but ive been waiting for him to show up in /dbt/

I always see this miata in the parking lot I always park in at uni
>miata
>eurobeat stickers
>BLACK ICE
tryhard as fuck

Lubuskie ;_; nice to see another /pol/ack here though

Talk to him?
Casually drop /dbt/ in convo
That thread has a lot of lurkers/posters ratio i believe. He probably doesnt post.

>beach
It's all industrial parks and shitty gravel beaches and anything near the real ocean is 3 hours away
>mountains
Yeah I can drive to the suburbs and drift there right? The mountain passes are 2-3 hours away and all the good twisty roads are snowed over 2/3rd of the year. The other twisty roads are either gravel or heavily patrolled.
You don't know shit m8

Dunno. Hows 3 pm sound? We can go for a drive down some twisties or grab some food and shoot the shit

3pm sounds ok, where you wanna meet up?

Veeky Forums becomes a dating service

Go somewhere else, Veeky Forums has always been great friend simulator

Cool,how about the steak and shake on jungermann? That sound good? I'll be in that above pictured legacy. What'll you be in?

I'm in St louis/valley park. Any of you fags have motorcycles?

That sounds perfect. I'll be in a red Mitsu Eclipse with a busted front bumper (don't have a picture ATM)

unfortunately no, not yet

don't forget to suck each other off you fags :*

If you ever see either of these flag me down. I work nights so that usually fucks me over on alot of things.

will do!

Yeah! I've got a cb100. So if you ride anything bigger than a mountain bike ill get left behind.

Deal,see you there. To be clear,this friday right?

Wat car

there are no here in my part of germany

I live in Sweden, and I've never seen another Veeky Forumstist, never even met anyone who browses Veeky Forums (that I know of).

We should hang sometime dude. Shoot me your facebook and we'll work something out. Probs not the best idea to post it here but send it to my email: [email protected]

shit. meant to replay to

yeah, see you tomorrow

i think there are like, 5 swedes, tops. And having a plain FWD wagon doesn't exactly make me more easy to spot

Are you the V40 guy? I drive a Miata so it might be a little easier to spot me.

Wouldn't be surprised if there aren't anymore than 5 swedes here, kinda sad really.

yeah lol, i have a V40. i gotta stop shilling myself

K A N S A S B O Y E S WW@?
as if I wouldn't be too autistic to actually meet up with anyone

Haha yeah I remember you, I used to have an S40, sold it though because the auto started slipping. Got a manual 940 for work/daily/winter fun now instead.

>Turbo
>manual

kännsbraman

and i am a little jelly on the 940. I should have bought something RWD for the skids

also, pic for the nig rigged repair a guy helped me with

Tyvärr ingen turbo det är en trött gammal GL. Men fin är den (gubbkörd).

Nig rigging is the best way to fix shit boxes haha. Are you on the west coast?

hoonigan mustang guy

pretty sure you're a homo, but pretty sure you also post here.

>altered Fast and Furious quote tattoo on forearm
>"for those twenty seconds or less im free"

kinda impressed with how clean it is

And no, i am very much a forest dweller, especially a more northern forest. But hey, at least i can live out rally fantasies

>tfw have to do with lift off oversteer as long as the 40 lives

kansas repping

Got it pretty cheap and it looked like shit. Took a lot of clay baring and washing until I got it that clean, but yea I like it.

Forest life is nice though. I would much prefer living a bit further away from civilization, maybe in a couple of years...

well... i sorta live in a suburb nowadays. But i have a sorta backup place where i can just escape from things and pretend im a rally driver

and once again, nice work making it look that good

Where you at?

Thanks! Well, have fun rallying up there in the north. Lets hope some other swedes drop in here too.

....and now you're just making me jelly. Well, not as if i can have a 2 seater anyway. Need those 5 seats

Yea that's the problem with 2 seaters... Need another car for practicality. But it's worth it in the summer.

In Melbourne I saw a Subaru wagon with roof racks and meme stickers all over the windows. I was in the work truck so I couldn't blow his doors off

What if you don't need the practicality?

To answer OP, no (apart from meets) but I know there are a few Veeky Forumstists in my city

Then you're in luck. When you gotta haul shit around, a Miata is not great (although better than one would think).

saw some fag in a subaru wagon with Veeky Forums stickers in brampton ontario he other day

Even though I know like 40 Veeky Forumstists in Houston, I've never come across them in the wild.

Also, I don't make it obvious I'm an Veeky Forumsfag because I don't put anything noticeable on my car (because I hate it).

No, and for all of your sakes hope none of you ever visit the area I live in
>That shitty central PA feel

i have to fill my car with teenagers occasionally, so a 2 seater is out

i think... i'll look for an 330 or a 328 E46 Touring for next if i can find

In Brisbane I saw a Dodge Charger SRT with what I think was a WAT sticker on the back.

Was a very weird car to see in aus.

Colorado Springs. There's a guy in my neighborhood with a bunch of Veeky Forums stickers

No, the one I saw was pink.

>South campus
Where.

OU

UML here.

Ayy yo 316 repping small world huh?

I saw a guy with a WAT Racing Development sticker on his laptop while I was going to class.

Any other Veeky Forumstists in East Iowa? IC reporting in.

I saw a guy with a WAT sticker on his blue SN95 Mustang (might've been a Cobra, can't remember) at Fry's a few years back and talked to him for a minute.

I've also been recognized from Veeky Forums a few times. I was a pretty active tripfag here back in the day (way back in the day, like from when Veeky Forums started until '07 or so) and posted my cars a lot, and a few people approached me in the canyons after they recognized my cars or, on at least one occasion, heard me talking about them and put two and two together.

yesterday I met a 2nd grader who has a cousin that is a drift racer in sweden.
there were pictures on the wall of the classroom(my mom is a teacher) of every student and they said what they want to do when they grow up. her's said "drifter" pretty cool. my mom said her cousin is in "sweden or something" any swedes have family in washington?

I saw a guy at a gas station in march trying to jump start a 180sx. It didn't have a WAT sticker but it had a sticker with two smug looking pepes. The same car passed me on I90(i think, I drove 300 miles that day so I'm not sure where I was) like 20 minutes later going pretty fast