Fate Grand Order general /fgog/

Previous: →

>[Rerun: Fate/GUDAGUDA Honnoji]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20170315.php
From 3/15 to 3/31. Animation update for Okita and Nobunaga. No changes to their NP.
- 5* Okita Souji
- 4* Emiya
- 3* Medusa, Mephistopheles, Ushiwakamaru, Cu Chulainn
- 5* CE GUDAO (Honnoji Point +30%)
- 5* CE GUDAGUDA Poster Girl (Hiragumo +1)
- 4* CE Launch Order! (Youhen Tenmoku Chawan +1)
- 3* CE Fate GUDAGUDA Order (Tsukumogami Nasu+1)

>News
- Latest changes fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/yayata884/status/838392480647163905
live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv293165547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Wrong previous

Retard.

Nobu a CUTE.

If you let me wait for the cooldown to end I might have corrected it myself you rude faggot

Try getting it right the first time moron.

Learn to talk properly to people you autist. You're berating me for nothing. This is your last (You) and then you can fuck off

> Now I hear tell that Paul Bunyan was born in Bangor, Maine. It took five giant storks to deliver Paul to his parents. His first bed was a lumber wagon pulled by a team of horses. His father had to drive the wagon up to the top of Maine and back whenever he wanted to rock the baby to sleep.

> As a newborn, Paul Bunyan could hollar so loud he scared all the fish out of the rivers and streams. All the local frogs started wearing earmuffs so they wouldn't go deaf when Paul screamed for his breakfast. His parents had to milk two dozen cows morning and night to keep his milk bottle full and his mother had to feed him ten barrels of porrige every two hours to keep his stomach from rumbling and knocking the house down.

> Within a week of his birth, Paul Bunyan could fit into his father's clothes. After three weeks, Paul rolled around so much during his nap that he destroyed four square miles of prime timberland. His parents were at their wits' end! They decided to build him a raft and floated it off the coast of Maine. When Paul turned over, it caused a 75 foot tidal wave in the Bay of Fundy. They had to send the British Navy over to Maine to wake him up. The sailors fired every canon they had in the fleet for seven hours straight before Paul Bunyan woke from his nap! When he stepped off the raft, Paul accidentally sank four war ships and he had to scramble around sccooping sailors out of the water before they drowned.

> After this incident, Paul's parents decided the East was just too plumb small for him, and so the family moved to Minnesota.

Riyo has really good fucking taste in servants.

Jannu !

I wish Empire Earth is not dead so I can mod Prophet into Jannu.

She needs more aggression.

>Jannu 40k

/Jannu/ thread.

>April Fool
>Jeanne's interlude change her True Name Discernment
>Riyo's servant gacha
>Riyo's style Mystic Code

I fucking found it

Enjoy

I cleaned up your Jannu edit a bit more, I hope you don't mind it, it's just the green remains were triggering my autism

It's not mine I just copied it from the guy who posted it last thread.

Kinda sad about the genderswap, if I wanted a loli lumberjack I'd just go replay Symphonia
Then again considering how those Riyo servants were made I doubt they're any kind of official

KoOkalot sits in the old gum tree. Stealing all the NP'S he can see. Cry, KoOkalot! Cry, KoOkalot! Despair your life shall be.

Oh I see, sorry.

I may use the opportunity to also apologize for using that same edit to make a template of sorts.

Humanity is overrated and overwanked.

Should've went extinct 6 million years ago.

This so much

メシュレイア

what's a good romanization of this? does it have a relation to another western name?

thank you

When is someone going to ban Melvin?

Sure, thanks!

The fact we didn't explain the wank.

Feels good to be so high in the food chain that only us could take us down.

What's the context?

Go ahead, that was the original idea.

meshureia ?
Is there a context ? Can be a word too.

Manaka meets Gudao/Gudako while they are contracted to Proto-Arthur.

What is the most likely scenario to occur?

Melvin is like Hassan-I-Sabbah at this point, even if you ban them forever and they don't evade there will be another Melvin. We need the Mongolians to get rid of them.

It's the name of a blonde haired character. I found stuff that leads me to believe its just a gibberish of sounds they liked.

Gudao gets to 'play' with Serenity while Gudako becomes Manaka's conscious meat puppet.

>that pic
Literally loli seiba

Attempted murder.

Quick, call Baybars too.

I'm sure the original Melvin died long time ago.

Maybe they japanised a "german" name too much.
Don't strike me as anything.
Mesh Leia ?

If we follow FGO's rule: Manaka takes an unnatural interest in Gudao.

Manaka ends up raping Proto-Arthur and Gudao both.

If we don't follow FGO rules: Manaka goes yandere for Proto-Arthur and Gudao has to retreat or get murdered.

Do you think this general will end up like /sc2/ one day if rerun is a normal occurrence?

If 2017 is the year of reruns, then 2018 will be the year of reruns of reruns

2018 will be the year when we rerun part 1

The game needs to shut down and Nasu have to declare everything non canon before quitting for us to become this bad.

Nah, we'll end up like /ksg/ at worst.

>Getting to farm all theses quartz again.

Not happening that'd put DW out of business.

2018 will be 2017 lite-renewal version. Lite as in lighter in rewards.

All the quartz drops are changed to monuments

JANNU is very excited to be in Master's party today!

You're giving them too much credit. No way they'd put in the effort to even edit the rewards.

What would you faggots do if Gareth-chan referred to Lancelot as UNRIVALED?

Realize I am but a prop in the dream of a madman on the other side of the pacific and completely freak out

ZAMASU!

Nothing, because I'd realise it as the subjective opinion of someone who's in love with Lancelot.

Why do people give a shit about knight of the round shit? Half of it is just fanfics written by other authors anyway.

Interesting command spell placement.

Pis off faggot

Gareth-chan when?

She tries to murder her nine years sister for having one (1) conversation with Arthur.

>that female master body

>Gareth-chan appears in an Order
>tells everyone how great Lancelot was
>compares literally everyone to Lancelot
>gets angry at Mashu when she talks shit about Lancelot and starts mentioning all of Lancelot's accomplishments
>thinks Gawain is shit
What do?

I want to fuck Gudako!

The artist is god-tier. I wish they would stop lazying around and make doujins.

Wait patiently for her to get blown the fuck out when Lancelot inevitably fucks up.

Calm down, user.

Pubic_tattoo is a god tier tag, pity there's barely any art of it

remind her it's his fault camelot went to shit and she's also at fault for enabling him like a retard. Then give her the dick because she's probably a qt

It's a womb tattoo.

>thinks Gawain is shit
We now that she likes Gawain and Gaheris because they are her brothers. Also she has some kind of relationship with Mordred
Maybe she was the only one who know Mordred was a girl?
I want to know what she thinks about Agravain tho

why is he trying to stop her? Those rare prisms are worth more than her

The artist quite loves it so I wait for more. And hopefully Gudao will have his own with Mashu or the Alters. Those seem to be their preferences (Gudao with Mashu, Gudako with Solomon/Roman, and some flavors of Saber and Jeanne Alter sometimes).

If I have 500k points today, will I be able to reach 1 mil by the end of the event?

Yell at the boorus not me

from what we know of her I feel like she probably tried to get along with everyone and got despressed when they started fighting but was too much of a pussy to do anything about it. Like one of those beta cliquey girls

gib name fast

Just look at that body

Gudao's command spells should be on his inner thigh.

@yayata884

Sexy (you).

twitter.com/yayata884/status/838392480647163905
OOC GARBAGE
C-Cute.

Meant for

I agree.

Post more Gudako

Here is something likely to be useful quite a lot in the future

Yandere female master a best. I wish I saved that comic she summons Solomon, sweetly tricks him into the cold storage and ties him up there so he'll be safe and won't do anything dangerous while she's away in a mission.

le bone of my sword xD

As someone who began learning Japanese 10 years ago because of reading Tsukihime, I really, truly hate what the Nasuverse and Type-Moon has become. I feel betrayed, frankly.

The most recent major works just feel... wrong. From Mahoyo to CCC to Apocrypha to Grand Order, they get exponentially worse each time. The former two had their flaws but were okay when I first read them, but the latter two really put into perspective the steep decline. Especially the latter three, they're all just so frivolous and the power creep is absurd. I know these are mostly Fate works, but since it's all a connected setting more or less, it feels like the whole thing has become tainted. There's no other way for me to describe it. The stigma of the later works, the scale of which has gone out of control feels impossible to escape now.

There's not a single hint of the mystique that once characterized the Nasuverse in its currently published works. The Root and a Magi's quest for it used to be so full of subtlety and enigma, despite obviously being an enlightenment pastiche. Now it's just powerlevels, fanservice and anime comedy gag scenes.

Even when the Tsukihime Remake comes out, it probably won't be instilled with the modest, somber atmosphere and utsuge sincerity of the original. We can already see that happening in Arcueid's seibaface or the Tohno Mansion's absolutely ridiculous new design.

live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv293165547

Hi /fgog/, I come from future and I can confirm Part 2 EoR will start on April 1st.

Subscribed

>mahoyo
>bad

No.

Lol turning Paul Bunyan into a loli might be the biggest insult you could do to Americans.