pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

MegSev adventures: MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=I_x11lrxLj8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bishopbb.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm gonna marry Jaal when the crack comes out!

yes !

Anyone know how jealousy works in this game? I've already locked in Reyes's romance and now Gil is making out with me. help

I want to commit genocide against every alien race in the Milky Way and Andromeda!

>make a fucking hot character
>the only hot character
>she is lesbian ofc

Fucking Bioware. I wanted to put it in Suvi's pooper.

Post 'em

>not playing as the autist

Is that the only nod to the OT?

I want a cold, reserved femtur gf that slowly warms up to you!

so you like to get cucked?

How is that being cucked, you buzzword addicted fuckwit

What happens if you don't use the jumpjets when climbing with Vetra?

why would you want to have your gf warming up to someone else then?

Almost opened that pic.

Cure yourself of the gay son.

So, I completed the dying planet quest about saving Jaal's planet, what do I have to do to establish the outpost?

Talking in 2nd person

switching from 1st to 2nd person you mean

Post Sarah x Scott shit

Sarah is for Scott to lewd

Post more autistic cutie pie

No can do. As far as I know, it's locked me out of every other flirt option. Except Gil, apparently.

/meg/ - English as a Second Language

Has anyone dipped the tip in Avela? She's so cute, and I heard she's a fling option but no flirt option appeared in our first convo like it did for the ugly asari reporter.

It's because Reyes isn't a real romance, my guy. He doesn't 'count' by game standards.

Why couldn't Vetra being a mass murderer meme be real?

Has this been posted in any of Bioware devs twitter?

If you mean Havarl or w/e it's called, you don't get an outpost there because it's the Angaran homeworld. You are invited to leave a contingent of scientists though, which technically counts as your outpost. There should be a 'Nexus Scientists' objective if you speak to the main Angaran lady there.

where the fuck is the uncensored version of this

Can I fuck her as a grill

2 days after release and the threads are already in this state of degeneracy

I don't know but I know I must find out.

>no drawfags
>no writefags

Why even exist, lads?

According to the datamining thread, all three flings (Keri, Avela, Reyes) were bi, but I don't know what made it to the main game. I'm trying to avoid complete spoilers so I've not googled shit yet.

It was already this way months ago Father

There's some audio logs from Liara in your dad's room on hyperion

HELP ME CHOOSE, /meg/ !

I am a Sentinel

Really? Bummer. The whole thing felt kind of rushed, but I was hopeful for more content considering everyone and their mother was telling me "watch out, he lied to you once, he'll do it again." Plus, all the extra dialogue whenever Reyes is mentioned outside of Kadara. The gay content is lacking.

Post your fucking Ryders

I'll write some shit, but only gay shit. Roll the dice, user.

holy fuck the sesame street doll

No.

get either sniper rifle for rapid Viper protection stripping

or shotgun for extreme close range Eviscerator/GPS/Scimitar+Assault Armour ridiculousness

Fucking hell what the fuck is going on with planet scanning in ME4? Every fucking resource I find on Google is useless and the game tells me fucking nothing. I get like 30 minutes of gaming time a day and this game has fucking wasted it on this scanning bullshit. Someone PLEASE tell me how the fuck it works.

Okay, the quest got triggered after I read some emails, thanks.

bishopbb.tumblr.com/

I'm busy but I can drawfag smut

Ok realtalk, no trolling, no shilling. Just finished the main storyline and did as much of the side stuff as I could squeeze.

Yes, it is as bad as people say. Most of all the dialogue. I haven't come across a more unimaginative, hamfisted and dull dialogue in decades. I don't give a fuck about the facial animations or how the walking animation glitches, etc. that shit can be patched. The dialogue is atrocious and you can't patch that. It seems the sjw/feminist/anti-white comments were spot on no matter how ludicrous they sounded. I guess Bioware made a mistake by hiring all the female coders with agendas.

Not one of the characters is interesting or has a personality. Maybe and this is a big maybe peepee and Vetra have some originality to them, but the others are total cardboard cutouts. Even the Ryders. How am I supposed to feel for these protagonists when they are boring and unappealing af? You can't be good or bad, rash or calm, combative or peace loving, there is no variety.

The story is meh and derivative, playing it safe makes it dull. The combat relies on bullet sponges and the jetpack's appeal wears off fast. Side missions are annoying with few exceptions.

The only good aspects are the great atmosphere on planets/habitats and the not-maco. The rover is pretty neat and driving around is enjoyable. I also liked the research and resource gathering, but it's very specific gameplay and I doubt everyone will.

tl;dr: it doesn't feel like a Mass Effect game. It is ok and can be a time sink with lots of stuff to do, but at the end of the day I wish I had waited for a crack. It is an enjoyable generic space game, but sucks as a Mass Effect game.

Final rating:
ME1/2/3 (except ending) - 9/10
ME3 ending - 2/10
ME:A - 5/10

Any of your previous work?

What the fuck are you scanning for? In Andromeda, Suvi will tell you there's an anomaly, you follow the arrow on the scanner, and launch a probe when the circle goes green. Boom. Move on to the next place.

Same guy here, concerning the multiplayer - I honestly think ME3 was better.

The new pack system is annoying. The old way to get characters and sp/level up was better.

The combat is ok. The jetpack does not really add much more variety.

Also, the AI seems dumber somehow. I find it easier than ME3 MP.

Roll what dice now?

the dice

Spastics

Can we roll dice in Veeky Forums?

rude

> it doesn't feel like a Mass Effect game.
Bad writing, terrible characters, story that follows every space cliche out there, half assed RPG elements... Sounds like a Mass Effect game.

I went back and checked what happens if you don't kiss Vetra. Ryder literally shushes her and tells her to enjoy the silence. After an awkward silence, she sadly says "I like you too".

Nothing different. She just gets up there faster.

No, that's NOT how it works. I end up being told that some fuckass planet is 16% surveyed and I go to it and I end up with some faggot radar with flashing red lines and dots along the edges that seemingly mean nothing and accomplish nothing when I follow them. I spend 10 minutes rotating around the planet and nothing actually sensible pops out and then I leave having wasted yet another 10 minutes of my life on this retarded garbage.

I refunded within 24h. Feels good man.

>ME2/3 without ending = 9/10

If it's not too much to ask for (actually it's a lot), please draw: Peebee as Shrek
Jaal as the Donkey
Drack as the Puss in Boots
Cora as Princess Fiona (regular)
Vetra as the Ogre-version of Princess Fiona
Liam as the Gingerbread Man
DadRyder, Scott and Sara as the Three Little Pigs

That radar means that there is nothing to scan, and is just a shit way of rotating the planet. If something is there, an arrow will pop up.

>ME3 (except ending) - 9/10
Kill yourself, all of ME3 except the Tuchanka act was worthless.
Crucible?
Kai Leng?
90% of the secondary missions being fetch quests about scanning a planet?

>9/10
>Implying the OT was anywhere near perfect
Androgena is a fucking terrible piece of festering shit though

problem user?

>mfw Vetra leans her head on your shoulder during movie night

remove your trip, faggot

I'm liking the new multiplayer but Is there a harrier-esque assault rifle in it? I need a good AR.

Okay

Which group should I wake up first?

Indeed.
ME2 raped and destroyed everything that ME1 tried to build and became Gears of War with dialogue choices.
Not to mention all the choices and all the stuff you could level up in ME1, and then the embarassment of ME2.

the whites

ME3 was fucking great up until the ending you contrarian retard

>ME3 was fucking great up until the ending

neck yourself

Kill yourself.

ALL 3 GAMES ARE DIFFERENT, BUT ALL 3 ARE GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAY. No need to cry about the changes and compare them.

nice reddit opinion friend

>ALL 3 GAMES ARE DIFFERENT
Yes, the first one was decent, the second was bad, and the third was terrible.

Pure cringe

ME1/2/3 were all shit. ME:A is 10/10 goty

>BUT ALL 3 ARE GOOD IN THEIR OWN WAY

not really

No it wasn't though, mass effect 1 was the best they made and that gets a free pass because it was the starting point and still actually an RPG
This series is shit, and it just gets shitter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Then he put it in the butt
>She starts screeching like a banshee
>Dad show up
>He see them
>He starts yelling at him
>She is crying and babbling "my butt hurt! he put something in my butt!"
>He drag the son out of the room
>He start punching the son in the face and broke his nose
>Dad return to the room to see if the daugther is ok
>She is crying but ok
>She continues playing whit her legos and making weird faces meanwhile the brother have a broken nose and a date with the Psychiatrist
>He is not allowed to be close to his sister again

worst saturday ever

The idea of a smaller cast for more substance isn't a bad idea, but you gotta have characters that work from a narrative perspective and, feel free to disagree, but merging Miranda and Jack will make her a clusterfuck of a character.

>Vetra gets scared as fuck when you ramp a chasm on H-047c

should i even buy the game at its full $90 price in Straya

Yes, ME1 was awesome in 2007, ME2 was good in 2010, ME3 was just okay. Some people cannot into time context.

not cheaper on key sites?

>no writefags
AHEM!

WAIT FOR THE CRACK YOU FUCKING IDIOT, DON'T SUPPORT ANTI-WHITE DEVELO0PERS WITH YOUR MONEY

>ME2 was good in 2010
No, it was trash.

>ME3 was just okay
It was trash, too.

>Some people cannot into time context.
Are you saying that I should lower my expectations?
Because by that logic, Andromeda is good.

fuck no, I bought the ME3 collector's edition for $110 AUD at a JB HiFi

don't make the same mistake now

>awesome

>unironically playing videogames

East Eurofag here, I bought the US ME3 collector's edition and got it shipped. After all taxes and tariffs it was just over 300$.

I still feel pretty dumb.

THIS

You have no right to complain about the SJW agenda if you're going to give these kikes money for it. Wait for crack and laugh at the mongs who paid for it.

>No, it was trash
The internet generally seems to like ME2, regardless of hipster opinions.

How is that even "reddit"?

Go be irrelevant somewhere else, namefag.