Hey Veeky Forums I have been trying to sell T-shirts on Ebay and cant get any shit sold... You guys have tips?

Hey Veeky Forums I have been trying to sell T-shirts on Ebay and cant get any shit sold... You guys have tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/252714301000?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
ebay.co.uk/itm/252715046852?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
discord.gg/MwxZ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is it btw:
ebay.co.uk/itm/252714301000?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

ebay.co.uk/itm/252715046852?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Are the designs just too simplistic?

Is it a rttshirt or a polo shirt?

Also, retarded designs are hard to sell

Also why no free shipping?
Unless uk is stupid expensive shouldnt xost you more than £2 for shipping a shirt

Are you fucking serious dude? The writing on them doesn't even grammatically make sense in any way.

I don't see what's wrong grammatically, it's mean to represent how a person is similair to the fruit.. If that makes sense

So you recon free p&p would be better?

It reads like "I'm a tall sweet and a bit bent"

and "I'm a without my hair I'm nothing"

You have to learn basic graphic design and draw the readers eyes towards the text, make the fruits a ton smaller, have all the text on the top or bottom.

Even if you visually made people read the image with the text by making the fruits a ton smaller it still seems really weird as fuck, I'm a banana tall sweet and a bit bent, not that bad but still weird but I'm a pineapple without my hair I'm nothing is just fucked up, what? How does that make sense?

Pineapple's don't have hair, and if you pretend their top leaves are hair it still doesn't make sense, a pineapple is better with the leaves chopped off almost ready to eat.

This is the worst t shirt design I've ever seen, the world will be a better place if you just stop. Stop. You would do better just making a minimalistic symbol of poop with no writing and selling it.

>Nobody will get the meaning
>Too creepy
>wtf are you retarded

You should read some ebay ama and just generally best practices

Also, just try searching for a graphic t

See if you can eneven find syours in the first 10 pages. Its one of the most saturated cats. Youd have better luck selling second hand name brand stuff you buy for 1 or 2

That hurts but I totally see what you mean... I'll have an other look into more Graphic design stuff.. It sucks cause I have actually made Logo's for companies and I thought I was pretty decent

Cheers man :)

The best criticism is when it hurts, and just a suggestion the t shirt design market is so hypersaturated look into just making a simple branded product instead, beard oil, etc. Could be much cheaper and more rewarding.

DO YOU REALLY NOT SEE THE FRUIT BETWEEN THE TEXT? jesus

True... I just like designing (Don't worry I'm not doing this for a living) So that's why I thought of it

Wait so you think it's clear?

Why would anyone wear these? They're not funny, they're not edgy, they're just stupid

Goto fiver then and post to make gd for people.

If you want to do gd ebay isnt the answer

Your a fucking hero.. Never heard of that website before

I thought of them with some friends... We found it funny.. Maybe we are just retarded

These are the least funny t-shirts I've ever seen.

TO DISCUSS MARKETING & E-COMMERCE CHAT HERE: discord.gg/MwxZ4

How would you improve it?

Mate those are quite good desu, they stick out more than the usual branded shit, nice and simple and memorable with a design that can be replicated with lots of different fruits/foods and quips

the people criticising are dumb as hell

>Maybe we are just retarded
That sounds like a fair assessment

Start all over again.

This shirts are cringeworthy and pathetic

But they actually have a market. Douchebag retards. Your shirts are just weird. Who would buy them?

I want to start a t shirt selling business. What are some high quality manufacturers?

> And skip leg day

Kerosene and a lit match

on top of that he posted the raw file in the gallery
someone can just rip off your T-Shirts mang