Where can I learn about investing and finance?

What are some good online sources or youtube channels that talk about investing and finance?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/MwxZ4
thereformedbroker.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read a book.

Even better than reading a book is following real markets.

Get a subscription to WSJ, Barrons, the Financial Times, and whatever other thing you can. If you don't want to pay, just go through Bloomberg and CNBC every day and read the important stories. Familiarizing yourself with markets takes many months.

> good online sources
> youtube channels
For someone who advocates reading so much you sure arent very good at it. Thanks for not recommending any books anyway though.

open a forex account and trade

"Wall Street: A History" by Charles Geisst is a good start.

"One Up on Wall Street" and "Beating the Street" by Peter Lynch are both excellent. Lynch is a legend.

"Irrational Exuberance" by Robert Shiller

Anything by Ben Graham

Jeremy Siegel is also worth reading up on. He predicted the tech bubble, the top in 2008 AND the bottom. Very smart guy.

Thanks for the recommendations guys

bumping

how about buying a textbook on finance from amazon
>kek

TO LEARN ABOUT INVESTING CHAT HERE: discord.gg/MwxZ4

You can try lemonparty.org. They are old and conservative but they cover things that the WSJ either overlook or don't care to report on.

martin shkreli would live stream on youtube, he still has very good videos up there if you are interested in traditional finance.

>Robert motherfucking Shiller

Invest virtual money for at least a year to test the waters. Don't start with real money.

I'm interested too, but I'd like to avoid any site that leaves me feeling naked. If it's old, or the info sucks, I'll end up feeling like a jerkoff.

>lemonparty
>leaving him feel naked
>mfw

Investopedia.com

You are showing your age with that old trick

>>>/reddit/

if you dont want to read a bunch of old men books, just read most of investopedia on the internet.

Sub to Josh Brown's daily mailing / blog at TheReformedBroker.

He's genuinely entertaining and thought provoking. And he does it for free.

thereformedbroker.com

Stay away from sites like Zero Hedge. Tyler Durden is an idiot.

Investopedia and bogleheads

Seconding this. /pol/ loves him and take his word as absolute truth, so that should be enough for you there to avoid it.