One Piece Games General - /opgg/

You lazy fucks edition

Last Thread: >NEW General Guide - READ THIS IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database: optc-db.github.io

>NEW One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
>Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10KAi-2_4V2mq6E42UrVk1ktpZlfXFGK9soh_biYoNkM/

>If you want to be added to the list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYsJghfg_Eu_IgUAcEkuALfc1-XUNAzG0a__0L4ILyat2r5g/viewform

>Drops/XP and XP/PLVL/Stam spreadsheets
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>Mar 22 - 28: 2x Skill Up
>Mar 23 - ??: Ambush Whitebeard
>Mar 24 - 31: Higher Meat Chance from Snails

- Coliseum -
>Mar 22 - Apr 9: Capone (NEW) / Apoo / Rebecca

- Fortnights -
>Mar 14 - 28: CP9 (NEW)
>Mar 14 - 21: CobiMeppo / Hannyabal
>Mar 21 - 28: Wapol / Smoker
>Mar 28 - Apr 11: ??? (NEW)

- Raids -
>Mar 23: Kuma
>Mar 24: Garp
>Mar 25: Buster Call
>Mar 27: Doflamingo

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>Mar 21 - 22: Booster Beach & Evolver Forest
>Mar 22 - ??: Invasion Cavendish
>Mar 23 - 26: Franky Cola & Beli Island

- Coliseum -
>Mar 16 - 28: Hawkins / Dellinger / Hina / Marguerite
>Mar ?? - ??: Suleiman (NEW) / Arlong (NEW) / Blenheim (NEW) / Ganfall / Paulie

- Fortnights -
>Mar 7 - 21: WB Allies 4 (NEW)
>Mar 16 - 23: Tom's / Shandians / CP9 (Ranking)
>Mar 21 - Apr 4: Dadan Family (NEW)
>Mar 23 - 30: Perona / Prison Mr. 2 / Domino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cal5DqpSqvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

also new rotation for global

Raids:
30/31.03. Mihawk
02/03.04. Ivankov
06/07.04. Boa
09/10.04. Usopp-un
13/14.04. Chopper
16/17.04. Kizaru
20/21.04. Akainu

Fortnights:
Tsuru & T-Bone
Kraken, Young Buggy/Shanks, Breed & Secret Garden
Kalifa, Maiden in Love, Duck Squad & Domino
Alvida & Prison Croc
Franky & Whitebeard Part 1

Can someone theorycraft me a Blackbeard team for Kuma farming? I have Legend Marco and Cavendish but no QCK Doffy.

I just want one copy

*that works on Young Whitebeard

literally 0 on Gamewith

>still no fucking snails

at least they could give a fucking announcement

what if snails have been turned on this entire time but we just forgot to look

7th for comfy Apoo farming

oh fuck don't even remind me

>have to farm CP9 for Jabra, Blueno and Kumadori sockets
>have to farm Smoker for Smoker and Tashigi sockets
>have to farm Capone for RR Capone sockets
>have to farm Apoo for RR Apoo sockets

Nice Usopp sockets

>those fortnight
Thank god, next fortnight is pretty shit. I need Ace books, Shanks books and Boa's books.

>Boa 06th
Now I'll wait this one to farm YWB I think.

this whole snail debacle makes me really want an update that would let us see where snails are on our log pose. really, who likes finger surfing through ~the entire story mode~ every time they want a free spin on the twitter treasure wheel

Also need Smoker and Tashigi sockets, don't really use RR Capone/Apoo though.
Will wait for 2x stam to farm CPNiners

I use Capone a LOT in Enel teams, especially since he got his crew ability

YWB is only here for 4 days he isnt staying afterwards

cant believe ive got 0 skill ups in 10 capones wtf is wrong with this game for real

No one know that.
The wording of the announcement could say that. Or not. YWB is a "limited event" on japan too, he stayed for 6 month.

Im already a 13 skill lvl at 30 copies. 3/4/4 sockets lol. Ill finish this dude next week.

Oh my fucking lord all my prayers have been answered next month.

Breed
>Breed himself
>SW Ace books
>RR Moria books
>Inazuma books
Secret Garden
>Crocoboy books
>RR Blueno books (meh)
>SW Sanji books (meh/eh?)
>Marguerite herself for SW Ace
Kalifa
>RR Kalifa sockets (though might not bother, drop rate is ass)
Duck Squad
>GPU books
Domino
>Boa books
>Izo books
>Capone books
Prison Croc
>Croc sockets (though I really really don't want to spend stamina here for literally 1 seemingly rare drop being Croc himself)
Franky
>SW Franky / TS Franky sockets (might just wait for Colo though)

Don't need to touch WB Pt.1 as I went hard as fuck on it to max Mihawk, though RR Curiel is missing like 2 sockets and I haven't touched the FN version yet even though I 3xmax both the RR and FN versions of Fossa/Rakuyo.

AND USOPP-UN!!! Can socket my shiny new SW Usopp and finish Sogeking in preparation for 5+, so happy this is coming back as the alternatives for Usopp sockets are trash.

I'm gonna need more gems for this, holy shit

i need to finish him this week and i need to get 2 bind on fuji so i can use books to finish his sockets and start on barto so im gemming to finish him today or come real close

>Duck Squad
>>GPU books
this is a myth ducksquad has the literal worst drop rate for GPU books than anything else they are legend tier rare like 1% drop

??
It's way better than Kuro fn.

Shout out to OP for making the thread while I was asleep.
Sorry for being lazy.

Also shout out to OP for making the thread, I was at a mates house.

I'll update my notepad with the new information in preparation for the next thread, whenever that will be.

no the fuck it isnt you lying faggot dont mislead people ITT who are new and dont know

>I can farm repeating fortnights on Double stamina

>but if I want to use Haruta to maximize efficiency, you only get extra drops for a single run, therefore you are forced to do normal stamina runs

this is so fucking stupid

>wake up
>search for opgg
>nothing, maybe it's that retard that put optcg again
>nothing again
>did we finally received the sweet gift of death?

Thanks OP for saving us.

>15 capone
>0 skill up
this is devastating it wouldnt be as bad if i didnt go 25 sabo copies straight without a skill up last night at what point does the RNG swing back into your favor? i mean you cant just be perma cucked like this when there are faggots with max special kizaru/niggerbeard/fujitora/TSluffy

t.sub 200 plvl

So upcoming we got:
>World Pirates: World himself isn't that bad, secret boa sockets, Chinjau and Abdulla & J books I guess
>WB3: Squard + Whitey sockets, Sabo books for the first time somehow, Leo & Mansherry
And all those good returning FNs. A blessing and a curse I don't have the tontattas or Chinjau, and can focus on returns for once, but April doesn't look that bad. We'll probably get fakehats too.

shut up faggot you arent funny

Complete newfag that rerolled a TS Luffy here.
Is it feasible to try and make a poverty team with TS Luffy with easy-to-get Free Spirit characters, to be able to do things like Apoo's coliseum, or would I be better served making the f2p teams recommended by the guide to work up to that content? The only RR I have which synergizes with TS Luffy is SW Franky.

rumbar pirates is next man then world then revolution fortnight with barto books you be seeing squard sockets for over 2 months from now

t.sub 100 plvl & underage

It's the Global RNG. It will never be in your favor until you take that yolo attitude like the rest of the braggers.

Oh wow, how'd I even do that.
Rumbar has Dellinger, Cora, and Blue Gilly books and I guess brook slots too, so that's not that bad either.
It would also be really funny if we get 6* sabo by the time his books actually come, probably more than a year after his debut and after legends that came after him. Why did Bandai skip and never give the New Year's fns? They're so good.

Well just having an free spirit orb booster that early is a god send.
TS Luffy is probably one of the hardest units to build for in this game. He's not beginner friendly, but you can manage until you start getting some F2P captains like Mihawk. He only really starts showing his worth once you gather units like Raid Boa and Legend Sabo/TS Brook/Cora

>gemming for Colo Capone

???????????

>They're so good.
this is why jp bandai likes to make the game fun and likes to make it feel like you are progressing
global bandai wants to make the game impossible difficult irritating and a terrible experience all around

because global thinks they will cause people to gem more then buy more gems if they actively fuck them over but they just kill the playerbaase instead i mean look how dead this thread is and all the blogs closing down OPTC calender is dead now too

need capone and need socketbooks badly

Why would you ever need Capone? He is a pretty bad unit

That was the conclusion I reached as well. Most farmable units had very high barriers of entry.
I'll focus on building different teams to work up to farming those, then, starting with Mihawk next week. Thanks!

for fuji

This is interesting. Maybe we don't get as many 6* books because the skillup odds are proportional to the rarity?

Farmed both, they both had ass drop rates.

>Garp sugo island has his say his sailor ability wrong
I smell a gem

They're rare because they're for good units you mong

And what better reason to make such good unit books rarer if skillups for them were easier than others?

What? Fuck off back to Plebbit you're making no sense. Game's not hard to understand Jesus fuck stop overthinking things.

Books drop rate are linked with the number of skillup required for the said unit.
Then depending on the rariry of the unit, the books gets even more rare.
That's why Boa books have one of the worst drop rate in the game whereas Lucci legend books dropped more than Qck Lucci books.

212k QCK exp from one run
and you people dare say units are hard to level

But Kizaru needs just 3 skillups and his books dropped like rain

don't talk shit

Speaker for yourself, I was really close to not maxing him at all.

I'm really tired of retards talking stupid shit. I'll talk down to them as much as I want until they learn to stop being so fucking retarded.

May I ask hold old you even are? Every comment of yours has excessive overuse of curse words.
Did you just learn them and now you are trying to be edgy on the internet? Or are you just that fun as a person in general?

If you don't care to look into the causality of things in this game than you are welcome to not participate. Otherwise don't come to me with your simplistic logic that doesn't even refute my point.
dont talk shit.

Your comment has you imply that rarer books get bettere skillup rates but your picture implies the opposite with an 8.3% skillup rate on the 6* unit.
What the heck man

The 2*s and 6*s aren't near enough data to be considered conclusive.

every book has the same rates, we've been playing this game for 2 years everybody knows that
even almighty books are the same low chance shit

that's the thing, I've always seen people poll data for skillbooks to attempt to calculate odds of a skillup, but I've never seen people treat each rarity as separate data. It's a hypothesis to challenge our conventional way of approaching this skillup that may lead to new information.

I cant even beat the killer stage because i have no good slasher/dex booster
this fuckibg suck

youtu.be/Cal5DqpSqvo

Capone pretty easy to farm

Tfw no max special kuzan gf

damn nice. I'm sick of having an unmaxed GPU.

>Good slasher/dex booster
>Maybe with a 30% cut since killer has a shitton of HP

If you didn't even max your mihawk, why are you doing chaos colo?

>Whitebeard Part 1

YES

Caesar books and Rakuyo sockets!

i dont have enough damage even after 2 mihawk cut

>rakuyo
why do you care? he's worthless

Not even with doffy + doublefinger/koza (I assume you don't have 3d2y Zoro), here 5+ Zoro can help a lot as well. The problem would be orb control if you don't have law or sw zoro

Caesar is from Part 2 dumbbell

why are there some that are 4 at a time/

i use doffy+sw zoro+koza+law because he is dex and i bring killer to around 20% hp
i honestly cant see how i could do more DEX dmg with anything

Do you have PSY/QCK Marco?

i wish
pretty sad that i cant beat that even when im almost lvl 300 because i dont have the right RR unit

Post box.

EXPLAIN

Use Sabo, his second turn also kills him off after he revives.

Bad luck?

Decided not to be pigeonholed by your logic and set out to become a trendsetter

>rcv boost
>Trendsetting

I honestly cant bother taking screen and putting them together especially since i know that the only way i could do more damage is by swapping law with money and i onley get 200k more which is not enough at all

I dont have sabo low enough to use him and even then he is not high lvl enough since im not done maxing him

Will Nero's special work on Kuma's armor buff?

Too bad then Sabo shits all over Killer

Killer does not revive in this colo. G2 Luffy Does.

Killer has 6.9M hp and preemptively cut your health by 99%

Oh, nvm then I don't play global I thought you people had Killer Colo.

What arc or movie is this design from? It's not Thriller Bark since he had an open shirt and its not Marineford since his shirt is yellow there.

Also, why isn't there isn't a sprite for Luffy's appearance at Enies Lobby in this entire game.

Did you try an Enel team? With Gpu and maybe another delayer/damage/reducer or healer. It might works.
A Zombie team could work too if you can pass the early stage. It's gonna take a while though.

What's a safe number of copies I'd need to max Kuma? Finishing him would finally make my Croc team somewhat viable.

Come back when those are all 5s. They are just bad RNGs, you stupid fuck.

?
It's during skill up, just farm until he is max.

what do the piggos say on japan when you evolve them?
on global they don't have a speech bubble

Oink oink oink! (Thank you for not feeding me away captain, I promise I will be a great ally in your crew!)

New Kalifa fortnight when the old one sucks

aren't we getting a Halloween Kalifa FN? or was she from a secret sugo?

That color scheme is from Thriller Bark

>4/6 on my marco today
HOLY FUCK I CAN'T BELIEVE IM SO LUCKY
first a 2/4 and now a 2/2 Jesus
just 2 skillups left and I only gemmed once

What are those things Usopp is holding?

Thats just cruel