What's the deal with pickup truck drivers suckling so much dick?

Hello o, new to this board bit I think this is the place to go...
>be me
>getting of of college and on my way home at night
>ruralroad.nig
>just driving along speeding a bit (about 5 over) when these two big trucks pull up behind me
>have their brights on already
>so I'm fairly tired and don't want to deal with these fags so I slow down and get as far as I can in my lane
>fags decide to tailgate my ass for the next twenty minuets with their brights on while I slow down more and more
>no cars around and it's a passing zone the whole way
>finially decided to grow a pair and pass me whilst flipping me off
>I smile and wave back

I've been dealing with white trash like this for a long time, but why is it that people who drive vehicles like this are among the worst of faggots

Because they're largely rural simpletons with a mediocre education, too much time, and too much testosterone.

It's because retards in big trucks think they own the road because they bigger than everyone else

I guarantee they wouldn't have the balls to try that shit in anything smaller

oil jobs, oil money, oil trucks

mandatory renewable/electric everything can't come soon enough.

>because they bigger than everyone else
the truck or the person inside?

The thing is I did everything that I could to not have to deal with them, I just wanted to enjoy the ride back to the house listening to the drive soundtrack. If only there was a way to rig some sort of James Bond esc trap to pull on these jerks

Kek, sometimes I wonder how someone that fat, has a penis that small. It's almost like someone hit random on a player body generator

around me the guys who drive giant trucks are shorter than me, and I'm shorter than average already.

Size has nothing to do with body size

I was making a joke, big trucks comprise for something

yes, lack of ground clearance

Veeky Forums showing its true colors as a bunch of posers who love shit econoboxes and meme cars
I bet you faggots can't even change a spark plug

they probably didnt have their brights on, theyre just taller than you, so they shine right through your windows. the new f150s are pretty good at blinding people in little cars for instance.

Fuck of hick retard

Not every truck, but there are those fucks who drive with LEDs pointed right at fucking eye level to blind any car and truck insight. As if they think people go "fuck did you see that guys cool bright lights, good on him."

There's so many things in life that I can't see how it's a compensation for a small dick.

Like people say sports cars and even yachts are compensating items.

I don't agree with that. But a lifted disco truck? yeah, I'm sorry but that screams you seriously do have a small dick.

>"i get a truck a get a mechanical know howsit whatsit ya hear me, ya city slickers pay a guy to dew yer oil changin gosh darnit"
>extent of actual wrenching is installing his lightbar
>paid someone to do his lift
>only changes his own oil because he doesn't need to undertake the difficult task of raising a car and keeping it up there - given a jack, stands, and a sports car he says "now what here do ya do with them there pokin-up metal thingys? where ya put em? it'll bend the car wherever ya do!"

every time

confirmed for not knowing how to change a sparkplug

My dick barely exists, and I don't need a big truck to advertise it, but if you want to split hairs on a auto sub section on a post Slovakian porridge sharing website I'll play. Instead of dick, make it brain, or manners, or decency, or not looking like a jackass

there's a moron in my town that drives one of these trucks with his led light bar on. In traffic. He's fucking lucky the bolice are horrible here.