3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
a9lh + CFW: 3ds.guide/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.3 patched downgrading. 3dbrew.org/wiki/11.3.0-36
-rxTools doesn't support the latest system version. Luma + a9lh is the recommended setup.
-hblauncher_loader 1.3 and new *hax 2.9a payloads fix Homebrew Launcher for 11.3. github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases/tag/v1.3
-If you were using a public LocalFriendCodeSeed_B that got banned, check pastebin.com/Bg7n8mNr

>Switch
-An userland webkit exploit has been released. No homebrew software has been developed for it at the moment. Don't expect piracy any time soon.

>Vita
-Activation without PSN access now possible. wololo.net/2017/02/10/epsp-bubble-installer-2-0-activation-without-psn-psvita/
-Vitashell 1.60 now live, added USB mass storage support

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds
yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First

It's the guide to go.
It still has the whole RedNAND/CFW thing but you don't have to do it, Haxchi is enough if I'm not mistaken

3rd for moths

Whats the best flashcard for 3DS if all i want is good compatibility and low battery usage? I dont care about other features like real time saving, cheats, etc.

Also do i need paypal to buy from the nds-card website or what

If I get a new boxed 3dsxl will it be hackable?

>do i need paypal to buy from the nds-card website
You don't need it, you can just hand over your credit card info to the chinks directly

Lol, im completely new to credit card and paypal stuff. So i should set up a paypal account then? Its safer?

i wonder if I should update to 11.3

you'll notice their payment form for your credit card details has no SSL certificate. so not only are you giving it to the chinks, you're giving it to the world in plain-text.

If I'm on Vita Firmware 3.60 what guide should I be using to get started?
Keep in mind, I installed that henkaku shit ages ago when it first came up, just wanna play some games and make use out of this 32 gig card I bought ages ago that still has 20 gigs free.

update

excellent suggestion my good friend, I will do exactly that.

Damn, that sounds bad. Does using paypal mitigate this issue?

yes. when you use paypal, you're taken to a paypal controlled portal, and they handle the payment processing and everything securely. once the transaction is processed, paypal simply notifies the seller (nds-card) that the transaction was successful and sends them your money, with none of your credit card details going to the seller at all.
as much as i despise paypal's other practices, i'd suggest using it in this instance.

I'm currently on 11.3, and I need to update to get into the eShop so I can Buy Bye Bye Boxboy!

I heard before upgrading from 11.3 isn't safe, what can I do?

What is an good Homebrew program for cheats on the 3ds

MARIO SPORTS SUPERSTARS USA VERSION WHEN

I'M NOT PIRATING SOME SHITTY EUROTRASH VERSION WHERE THEY CALL FOOTBALL SOCCER LIKE MORONS

>An userland

When will we be free from this suffering

how many threads has it gone unfixed now

Are there any serious/hardcore RPGs for Vita or 3DS?

I tried Crimson Shroud but it felt too poorly produced. Stranger of Sword City is good though. Anything that comes close to a good comfy d&d title like Baldurs Gate?

Too lazy to count, but it's from whenever the exploit was found because no one's touched it since then

Is there a way to extract data from DS carts to use in emulators and flashcarts?

apologies for my dumb ass self

I am on 11.2

Save data, I mean

>get transfer failed on last part of SafeCtrTransfer
>unmount SD card and insert it into computer
>"you need to format the disk before you can access it"
How fucked am I?

That sounds good. Just for curiosity, what are the other paypal practices you mention you dislike?

Pstv hacks?

same as vita hacks

?!?!?!

Has anyone ever gotten a "Package Delivered" message by Amazon, when the package has not yet been delivered? Shitting bricks right now cause i know they wont do shit about a missing package.

I want muh micro sd card

how do I install the anti blacklist v2 patch if there is no memory card in my PSTV to eject?

No, but I ordered a charging cable for my 3ds once and it arrived over a week before the estimated delivery date and wasn't marked as delivered until then

I'm a total noob when it comes to piracy, so it probably ends up being something easy to fix, but when I open Homebrew on my CFW 3ds I get an error screen and the codes 00001000 01fcf000 d8e17406
Can anyone help?

Show picture.

Not mine but it's exactly what shows up at my screen

I can't fucking install the japanese version of Toukiden 2, wtf is happening? I keep getting the same 80010016 error. This is the second dump I tried and the same error, fucking hell. Anyone here managed to install and play the japanese version of Toukiden 2?

Is there a way to activate cheats on wii u? Playing botw, mostly looking for infinite arrows

What system version are you on and are you running a9lh? (I assume not but I'm asking anyway)

>that moth
kill that fat bitch

I'm on 11.3 and yes, I'm running a9loaderhax. Honestly the thing that bothers me the most ain't homebrew butthat whenever I try going online it tells me to accept the terms and services, which I have already done

what recommended GBA emulator i should use for my hacked 3DS?

>Do you just wanna play the game?
VC injection.
>Do you wanna have some extra stuff, like save states and cheats and such?
mGBA.

Honestly, I've got no clue what might be causing those sorts of occurrences. I can only say to check that you're using the latest release instead of a nightly but that's about it really.

nth for akarin

Well thanks anyway

Adrenaline update when?

>he still believes in the update

when you donate money to the flow

thanks user

also, will the SNES9x port work on a hacked N3DS?

>also, will the SNES9x port work on a hacked N3DS?
github.com/bubble2k16/snes9x_3ds
>It also runs on your New 3DS, and it runs games faster! Use your New 3DS if you want to play SuperFX and SA-1 games!
yes

aw shiet

thanks again user

Wiiuiso was hacked. Does anyone have a good place to get the botw latest patch?

download it from nintendo servers you retard

I really fucking hope you and everyone else who used that shit site gets all their accounts hacked

If it's the same as with the 3DS (which I think it is), you should be able to just redownload the patch with its titlekey and just install it again.
Unless the Wii U is able to differentiate between versions via titlekeys.

When I try to download dlc in WUP Installer it tells me I need cfw. Do I not have cfw? Like isn't that what the homebrew menu is?

Which version is the latest? I'm on 1.1

What's the best GBA emulator for the 3DS? (Does it come with restore points as well?)

so i need 3.60 or lower
fuck

Every PSTV you can buy new will be on 3.60 or below

I'm on a na wii u playing the eu version. I tried that and I had to remove the update and reinstall my old one.

I'm playing Fire Emblem Fate EU on 3DS. After i finished chapter 6 it said " You must connect to the Internet to purchase additional paths". And no downloadable content found and im got bring back to the main menu. Any suggestion?

Is there no kickass 3DS homebrew that lets you use external controllers?

Stop wasting SD space on a shitty game
Alternatively download the USA version and DLC using Freeshop or whatever

Does it come with Revalation?

is there a way to change the controls on the 3ds virtual console? playing mario lost levels and it's uncomfortable af

Yes, showed it delivered to the wrong address to boot. Chinese seller said not to worry and contact him if it didn't arrive by the original date.
Got my shit. Amazon eventually corrected itself.

Wait, I thought the EU version of Fates on Freeshop is Conquest AND the other one??

Same thing happened to me.
There's a fix in the 3ds pastebin, gotta install config.cia then set the eula to ff:ff or something.

You're getting the error because you're playing the game with a 3DS console that have incompatible regions. So if you have a EUR 3DS and you want to go online with a game from US you might get the error, I think it depends on the game, some games can only go online with their same regions.

My SD card became corrupted when installing, it could have been something else or a bad cia. so I would be careful if I were you. Might want to back up just incase.

Can we play Axiom Verge on the vita yet?
with henkaku of course

None of the dumpers are able to dump it.

EU version Fate have both but i can't play beyond chapter 6 because "purchase addition paths" but no thing shows up i got kick back to the main menu.

Is there anyway to update to 5.5.1 if I'm on 5.4.0? I just wanna play Zelda.

or rather, will the guides in the OP paste bin work if I'm on 5.4.0 instead of 5.5.1?

anyone?

I'll just throw an idea.
How about updating the Wii U the usual way?

Funny.

idk about emulator but the 3ds runs GBA VC games perfectly

>as if i buy new

i got mine for $20 used
i can at least take it back

where's the new boxboy you fricks?

5 hours

I didn't even realize
I'll fix it once I get to make the next thread (if someone else doesn't do it first of course)

Has BoxBoxBoxBoy been released?

I just want to know how to get on the eShop on 11.2 so I can buy it

HAL deserves my $10

I can update to 11.3 if I'm on luma right?

no

but I can update luma?

enjoy your brick

Wait, what is the current Wii U firmware?
I know 5.5.1 is the latest safe for homebrew, but what's the actual latest version?

You can update just fine. If it blackscreens on you, you will have to update Luma manually though (which shouldn't happen if you are up-to date).

If you want to know the latest firmware for Nintendo consoles, just check yls8.mtheall.com/ninupdates/reports.php

Ah okay, so I'm safe to update the Wii U for homebrew stuff? Wasn't aware, thanks.

What's the deal with Sony updating the firmware after they officially killed the Vita? What a shameless company, obviously they're just closing the piracy hole but why even bother for a 'dead' system? I hate this fucking company so much.

what's the easiest way to convert a .3ds file to a cia?

or does anybody have New Leaf Welcome Amiibo edition cia?

Can't you just install the basic version and then install the update?

See I did that, but I still get the update prompt every time I try to start the game and the update always fails

also I can't use the EU cia I got because I want to inject my town into it

Was it the latest update?

1.5 which I have installed

What happens if you try to install the update via freeShop?
What error message do you even get when it fails?

Well, that's just weird. Maybe you installed the wrong region?

not installing via freeshop, I'm doing it via the actual eShop. freeshop doesn't show any update available.

weird innit?