>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy

>Fallout 4
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/pHrbuwt2
>Collection of Nexus Weapon Links [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]::
pastebin.com/Gv5vnQi0

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc

>VGU
>Rips [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/v1adFSwj
pastebin.com/S2eDehza

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide [This shouldn't be its own link, that's stupid]:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

Pre-War Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKpxViy-OzY
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22432/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20143/?
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40453/?,
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First, for dead thread.

>this 1/10 drawing for OP

awful.

What a shitty drawing.

just follow the guide

>youtube.com/watch?v=dKpxViy-OzY

I don't actually want to keep everyone alive. I want to destroy the BoS with the RR and then destroy the Institute with the Minutemen.

sailor moon slutwear when

>Destroying the Institute with the RR
>Not wanting to blow up the Prydwen with artillery and let the buttmad BoS assault your castle via vertibirds

If i can give credit to FO4 is that the final missions are actually exciting

I just wanted to do it differently this time :|
Usually this is what I do.

A lot of people like the RR's version of taking down the BoS but i find it to be incredibly underwhelming considering the BoS are supposedly the toughest enemies in Fallout

Besides, there isn't much of an infiltration if all you do is press the CTRL key and move to the waypoints

I'll try to work on it, but I'd really appreciate a patch that gets this to work.

I want this SMG
>nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22432/?
To use the 9mm ammo from this mod
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20143/?

I'll try to get it to work myself but for some reason I haven't mad much luck. All that's happened so far is that when I start the game it says I have none of the required ammo and then crashes.

I cant open reddit

>BoS are supposedly the toughest enemies in Fallout

In just 4? The NCR and Legion are both propped up to be way tougher, not even in Fallout 3 is the BoS the toughest faction.

its ded

GOOOD!

I think it's kinda wonderfully ironic that the Brotherhood in 4 can get wiped out due to the exact same flaw of thinking that can get the original brotherhood and the Mojave brotherhood getting their asses kicked.

Refusing to see anything but the most advanced tech as worth bothering about, either as an asset or a threat, time and time again they focus on the rarest, slickest technology both to use and as their target, while what ends up doing them in are always low tech things like a bunch of guys with rifles or primitive artillery.

It worked!

Thanks so much, now I have an actual use for the 17000 or so 9mm rounds I built up.

Might look into releasing this myself as a mod so thanks for helping me figure out what was going wrong.

glad you got it sorted out, user. have fun!

>Elijah did nothing wrong

Elijah's endgame always reminds me of Bob Page's plan in Deus Ex. He would have created a mobile death fortress constructed from pure light, surrounded and protected by a poisonous cloud and capable of vaporizing any resistance with high-power lasers, with the ability to nanotechnologically fabricate literally anything. It's an even better plan than the Courier's deal with Yes Man. The Courier could make New Vegas into an undefeatable sovereign state, but Elijah's plan could have spawned a god capable of striking down all of its enemies and to rebuild the world in any way he liked. A GECK can give you food and water, but it can't protect you. Elijah's Cloud God could do anything.

Ah, I literally just got it working, and you're right, I forgot to make a new file. I deleted that post because I realized what I'd done wrong and didn't want to waste your time after I fixed it.

But since you seem to know what you're doing, can you maybe give me advice on something else?

How do you go about removing master files from a mod? There's this old overhaul mod for the Minutemen that I really love but it has a few master files that I don't like keeping around, namely kinda shitty weapon mods from the early months of FO4 modding, and I'd like to get rid of them if I can.

open the mod in fo4edit, then right click on the .esp entry and select 'Clean Masters'. as long as the Minuteman overhaul mod doesn't have any entries left over from those old weapon mods, it'll remove them as masters.

Those weapons are in the leveled lists for the altered minutemen NPCs, though they can spawn in with other guns too. Basically I'd like to remove those weapons so I can uninstall the crappy old weapon mods, so how do I remove those entries so the 'clean masters' thing can work?

I installed Extended New Vegas Radio Generator, followed everything it said to do with the audio files, and now there's no music on Radio New Vegas. What gives?

Are there any better radio mods for NV?

no, that one is by far the best

do it again and don't fuck it up this time

>Extended New Vegas Radio Generator

Wow this was exactly the kind of thing I was asking about here a few days ago. I'll need to give it a try. As soon as I get around to downloading some public domain oldies.

Did you:
- enable the .esp that was generated
- rename your files properly
- make sure your files are in the right folder

Try following the guide to this: nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/40453/?, it skips some steps and comes with its own songs and see if that works.

As promised.

Feel free to suggest some other places i can put this piece of shit.

But wait, there's mooooore !

you'll have to go through the leveled lists and manually remove the individual entries. if the leveled list has a green background afterwards, it's identical to an existing leveled list and can be safely removed from the plugin.

Is the game worth buying?

>not a fan of limited dialogue options

Should I wait for discount and how much so?

>Would you say it's only worth 70% off compared to 20% off

Only on PC.

Run and gun and settlement building thing is kinda fun when you apply shitload of mods.

Also sexmods should start coming soon.

bathrooms

Good one.
I would have to build one tho.

post them as user screenshots on the mod

you sure showed them huh

I'm only buying when its 70% off and the season pass is also 70% off.
Or when they release a goty edition and that is 70% off.

>implying i want to get banned from Nexus

No thanks.

t.triggered lefty

Buy it when they package all the DLCs goes as low as 5 bottlecaps and not a single cap more.

Yes. My first playthrough of 4 was fun, though i cannot play that game anymore because it makes no fucking sense and it requires a shit ton of mods to not feel like Skyrim with guns

Alright /fog/, why is my Sentinel Site filled with murderbots?
There are two legendary Assaultrons, a Sentry Bot and three Protectrons inside.
I've never seen this before. Isn't this place supposed to be full of ghouls?

I just use it as a gun carnival while listening to music.

Thanks!

[making Sanctuary Hills great again intesifies]

BTW : is there some good clear tutorial on how to fit modded outfits into a different bodies so nothing clips or bugs out ?
I would love to see my abs in lacy underwear but if i wear it, my body switches to default CBBE :(

you're welcome, user.

Any of you assholes install FROST?

is it any good?

I'm wondering if you lot know any mods which vastly improve Fallout New Vegas, or something of that sort? I'm not talking about retextures but genuine changes.

File the daffodil-colored copy in the Corporate Bin, file the lemon-colored copy in the Local Bin, place the canary-colored copy in the Medical Bin, place the gold-colored copy in the Insurance Bin and present the yellow copy to the applicant. Do NOT place the wrong copy in the wrong bins, or the process will need to be repeated!

Sexout and Uterus Eater, my dude

Aw shit son.

>Tale of Two Wastelands

>Enhanced Camera
w/
>Helpless Falling
w/
>Ragdolls

>Vicious Wastes

>**essential bug fixes/stability utilities for a not-janky experience**

>Sexout

>Uterus Eater

I uninstalled and removed all my mods but the plugins are still there in NMM
how do I delete the plugins? I can't right click them to delete any of them and can only disable them

>no TTW

>Enhance Camera

w/
> no helpless falling
it s buggy as fuck
w/
>ragdolls

>Jsawyer Ultimate Edition.
Vicious Wastes adds nonsense

w/
>bugfixes

>Factions Reloaded

>cut content restored

go to your Fallout 4 data folder and delete the remaining mod .esps manually, then they'll disappear from NMM's list.

Ok I got most of that gone, managed to cut out two of the mods so far, but this one entry refuses to let me remove it. It's not giving me the option.

What's the best gun to go with the Commando perk in FO4?

Also, are there mods that add ranged weapons that go on your wrist/fist over power armor?

It's 20 star-cores to save all the robots, I have a full set of shadowed combat armor, half a pack of stealthboys, it's dark and I am wearing sunglasses.

I did it once but it's just not worth it.
They respawn a few days later.

>dark

Man I remember that. I worked really hard doing a no-kills run only to realize that shutting down some sets of bots was permanent.

Then I reloaded a previous save, console-commanded in all the cores I needed and stealthboy'd my way to the console room because I did it all before anyway.

I just want to do it as a challenge. Story wise, my character want's to get his/the BoS' hand on as much intact military tech as possible.

Best I can do. But, now it is not dark anymore. Which kind of ruins the quote.

The quest would not update the last time I tried to console the cores in

Well, good luck to you then. And I hope you've got Robobtics Expert in case they aggro.

Shit, I've done the Danse Dilemma and now I don't want to destroy them
:-|

Do the Railroad questline up until you would come into conflict with the Brotherhood, then switch to the Minuteman ending.

That's what I did.

Golden ending, everyone's happy, no inter-faction conflict.

I wanted to destroy the BoS with the RR and then blow up the Institute with the Minutemen, but now that I'm the Elder I don't feel like taking them down lol

Yeah, I made Danse the elder, so I no longer have a problem with the brotherhood in my opinion.

Danse will keep the good things that Maxson did, the good things that Lyons did and instate his own reforms. At least that's my post ending fanfic that I have in my head.

I really do think Danse will make a great elder. Someone with all the best values of the Brotherhood but his own experience has shattered the blind fanaticism and more bigoted elements of the dogma so I think he'll strike the right balance between the old doctrines and common sense.

Does make me think though that the ultimate fate of the Brotherhood as an overall organization is to continue to fragment and splinter into these increasingly divergent and isolated offshoots that have long since ceased to be part of the same organization and could even end up going to war with each other.

Eh, I 'solved' this by just editing the entry to have them use an AK from a much better, recent mod. So I guess it's all good in the end. Goodbye crappy old guns.

Thanks a bunch man.

what are some recommended weapon mods for New Vegas?

Particularly I need a nice handgun/revolver that isn't just that gun or lucky.

Also are their any mods that makes the ammo the ranger sequoia ammo more common? I can only ever find like 35 bullets a playthrough

>How hard would it be to make the glass on that helmet cover more of his face?

Not that hard, I could do that in OS or 3ds fairly easily

Also wew this poll was close.

I suppose I could make everyone happy by making the origin as follows:

>Posiedon starts the project, but never gets much accomplished before bombs drop
>Institute picks back up on the project, but terminates it
>Institute scientist working on the project gets mad and leaves to work on it by himself in a secret lab under Posiedon energy
>He begins calling himself "Plas-man" and starts mass producing these things and uses the few synth robots he managed to abscond with as his army, and he knows the codes to control other rogue ones he finds
>The entire Posiedon energy building becomes their fortress

>Plasma casters added to leveled lists
>Everyone of his synths in this area has a plasma caster, so you'll get your ass kicked unless you're high level and have strong weapons
>Once killed none of them respawn

tl dr: Does anyone know how to fix settlements telling me I way more people than I actually do?

>21 settlers
>look
>says 41 settlers
>wtf I have 21
>go there
>settlers tell me that they are mad about bed situation
>wtf I have 21 beds
>open workshop menu thing
>21 settlers
>21 beds
>happiness at 40ish% and going down
>look again
>wtf it's going back up now
I turned off the recruitment beacon thinking that was bugged or something but it's still happening. It only ever happens at starlight diner and I'm on ps4 if that matters.
>ammo more common
How come you don't make your own ammo? Not criticizing, genuinely curious why you don't.
Will this be available on console?

because .45-70 gov't is arguably an even more pain in the ass to make than it is to find

Why are all the major factions so fucking wasteful?
>Maxson takes a huge airship with its own fleet of vertibirds and risks hundreds of his people to pacify a remote region for the sake of stroking his own ego. His methods for dealing with the Institute are equally as superfluous...did they really need to blow them up? And did they really need a giant robot to do it?
>The Railroad puts Synths before humans, so much that they endanger their own agents and their families in a constant one-sided war with the Institute. They're also not above manipulating their own allies and fit their own agenda.
>The Institute wastes three-fifths of its total in-house resources on creating, perfecting and controlling artificial humans whose jobs could easily be replaced by pre-war robots. They do this all while struggling with basic amenities like electricity and water production.

Can anyone go into NV and take a screenshot of the towers at the NCRCF before the pop-in? The textures are being weird, the vanilla textures, and even though I just validated the files I want to make sure it isn't just something on my end before I learn to use Blender just to fix the mapping.

Pic related, I don't think that's how it's supposed to work.

Yep, it will be on console.

Not PS4.

>Did they really need a giant robot to do it?
Liberty Prime existing as something in the lore that is treated seriously and doesn't crash and burn the moment it starts up was a mistake.

What amazes me is that they casually turn the reactor into a nuclear bomb.
In a world that has seen firsthand the effects of nuclear war.
Like what the fuck.

>Not PS4

>trying to play the game
>have to stop every 5 minutes to take a screenshot

this is the best and the worst part of Fo4/Skyrim

oh okay, it's been a while since I last played so I wouldn't remember. Googling says:
>Vendors
Hidden Valley: Torres
188 trading post: Alexander
Gun Runners: Vendortron
Mick & Ralph's: Mick stocks them at higher player character levels, in his secret inventory.
Great Khan armory: Great Khan armorer
Novac: Cliff Briscoe
Hoover Dam: Quartermaster Bardon, up to 600 rounds per spawn.

>Loot
Caesar's Favor cache
Camp Golf: Bags and lockers at the resort.
NCR Ranger safehouse
Zapp's Neon Signs: In the basement, in an ammo box.
Lake Mead Cave

>Non-player characters
Carried by Rangers and Veteran Rangers.
Lobotomites armed with the appropriate weapons carry this ammunition.

>on console
>but not ps4
it never stops hurting

I think they were trying to tell us that all the factions were shit in their own way

PS4 guys got cucked so hard

You can't even make legendary or unique guns using vanilla models because it generates quest scripts, which PS4 won't allow

I've said this for Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout: New Vegas, Skyrim, and now Fallout 4, but I'll say it again. DO NOT BUY BETHESDA / GAMEBYRO GAMES ON FUCKING SONY CONSOLES. YOU ALWAYS LOSE WITH SONY.

Alright, I'll give it a shot if it's that easy.
I'm a total noob with Outfit Studio though. Any good tutorials out there?

>Synths are as bad as nukes, we swear!
>Let's get a whole bunch of nukes for our troops, a huge cache for our giant nuke-launching robot and top it off by turning the enemy's reactor into a nuclear bomb!
Really, Maxi-pad?

Murrica.
Fuck yeah \m/

>made Dane the elder
Might as well just side with the Institute you synth cum guzzler

I haven't been this sad since fallout new vegas when I first learned about mods.
>always watch youtube videos on games
>see one about deathclaw companion
>wtf I love deathclaws now
>go to quarry junction
>kill everything
>die a million times before
>look around for dewthclaw egg
>don't see it
>wtf youtube guy
>go back to video
>see recommended videos
>most the sameish video but these state it's a mod
>cool I don't know what that is but I want some
>google how to mod fallout new vegas
>everyone is on pc
>wtf where's the ps3 you fags
>later find out you can't
>be heartbroken
>continue playing
Was very sad but at least I found an entertaining YouTuber that I still watch.

>tfw no ideas for a new character

couldn't risk someone sneaking the synth creation software out of the institute.

Who is doing his Van Darkholme run?

>tfw finish my 120 hour long playthrough in Fallout 4
>pretty much sure I explored every part of map
>pretty much sure I did every side quest
>don't know where to find more quests, if there are any (not talking about radiant ones)
>don't know what to do anymore but I want to keep playing

samefag here, what kind of mods can I get on ps4 then? Like I see people talking about scrap all mods, would I be able to get that ps4? Sorry for the questions, I'm retarded.

Turns out it is pretty simple.
Let's see how bad this looks in game though

You have to do extremely tedious slider manipulation in bodyslide, which could take hours and hours for 1 outfit.

I'm glad that I was able to help and that you got everything sorted out. godspeed, user.

>Didn't know about modding before playing a 2010 game
You know you have to be at least 18 years old to post on this site, right?

What do people think about a hidden underwater city similar to rapture functioning as the enclaves base for this side of the country?

She just got in, I wasn't even watching and I turned around and this is what she says.

Holy moly

Thank you.

It's really nice to find someone helpful and polite in these threads.

Every other time I've asked for help I got cursed out or told to just figure it out.

Do the math. user could have been 12.
I didn't really know about modding until playing NV either.
I got NV two years ago and hadn't been aware of the series the year before that.
Beat the first two games first.

The Enclave is dead user, let it go.

An underwater city would be a great setting for a new faction though.

Fallout 4 is suppose to have underwater vaults, we saw it in the concept art they released for the announcement trailers.

like the neo enclave.