March update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52281
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/3JfhQ7xW

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Vayne did everything wrong.

Some poor user is going to pull on phase 3 and get the OSBs instead of the bursts

5th for 10-billion Thancreds.

why don't they delete Lightning from the FFBE summon pool already? no one seems to like pulling her

You shoulda seen this place when she was originally added.

wtf I love Cloud (female) now

I mean, there was a period of time when she was the strongest unit in the game, bar none. Remember the first FFT event? She was super helpful there.

It's just that nowadays there's so much more, even in Global. Her enhancements don't even help her that much.

Everything, user. We have been through this.

So what does Veeky Forums thinks of ffxv because I like the game
PLS:DONT HATE ME

Alright, not great. Could have been so much more.

yeah maybe

why is card fuccboi a super badass samurai now?

Type-Next fucking WHEN?

What's wrong with the osbs? I still don't have an osb or usb, for that matter.

Yeah, it was a dark week, that's for sure.

Soo you guys managed to datamine the game I asking the question
Will it be available to play as other party members because I want to play as ignis

Bartz OSB is fine though.

If you're not hitting a weakness then osb isn't very good.

Kinda wish I had 25 Mythril for the last Lucky Draw but I spent it all on the VI banner.

I just hope all the game Mythril rewards drop before the OSBfest.

Pls respogned

>tfw you post in ded thred

Yes. You're gonna be chasing that chizuru forever if not. I spent about ten tickets on this banner for her

My wall user is Y'shtola, actually. So if I bring it native I usually bring Vanille, too, since I don't want to get caught dropping wall for asylum. I've been very fortunate with mage BSBs, so I run them, OK, and double mages to nuke most fights. Never was much of a fan of the Keeper, anyway.

Also to note, Onion actually can't get meltdown, since he has to dive for 5* Black. His magic command hits like a motherfucking truck though, and his great equip selection means he usually has synergy equips. I'd probably bring Raging Storm and some support skill

I recently finished the colosseum and I'm wondering, is it reasonably easy to get into the top 30k bracket in arena without orb refreshes? Just wondering since if there's no chance of getting there, I'll just play a little arena each season to secure the top 90k bracket prizes and be done with it.

Get to those mythril mines are start farming. You have something like 36 hours to get 25 mythril for the lucky draw before it's gone.

>this guy comes up to you when you're undeleveled and slaps your gf's ass
what do you do
definitely didn't happen to me

Just in case you're not reading the ded thread anymore, see

*and start farming

Yes, you can easily maintain 30k by keeping up with orbs.

Yes. Some days I just spend like 5 orbs and I still get in. Also if you haven't been doing arena until now you've really been missing out.

What Mythril mines?

Only schools without nightmare dungeons can't get 6* from diving.
Combat, Black, White, Support, Celerity and Summon all get 6* acces if you dive the specific character for 5* access.

it's easy as shit and you don't even have to lose any sleep to get into top 30k

The tickets are always the number one priority. After that is good exclusive items (which is the katana here, get it, and then get durandal if you don't have a cecil to get excalibur from). Star Quartz and megacites are also really nice. You'll want the 100 gigantaurs and awakening mats for your main team. Those would be the best things you to grab in my humble opinion.

If someone gets a school unlocked on RD that also has an abyss dungeon, it goes to 6*. Nothing really wrong with dual white mages though, especially if one can actually attack.

Realm dungeons.

Those ore veins ran dry a while ago.

Awesome, thanks. I've been doing five orbs a day for the participation prizes and the rest on clearing the colosseum, I've always been in the top 90k. Gonna dedicate all my orbs to getting in the that next bracket then, good thing I have Ling, she's hilariously OP in arena.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

He did nothing wrong though user.
What do you thing that he did wrong?

>Edgar BSB

Well, at least its something new. I'll probably never use it though

Thanks user. I definitely need the mats for my main team since they're all 5*,but I'll make sure to get the tickets and katana. I have 4 Cecil so I can get Excalibur, but I've got to get some dual wields first (just started playing basically a week ago)

Ah, I knew he couldn't get 6* Ninja but just assumed it was like that for the rest. Good to know

it really depends on you.
first priority to anyone should be the summon tickets.
second priority is the event exclusive gear/materias, you don't want to regret missing that shit later. the katana and Durandal are a must have.
third pirority is whatever you need. Mats, magicites, gigantuars, etc. buy the mats first in case you need to awaken a unit to do the event easier

Everything.

>holy sword
>must have
Unless you have zero cecils or no way to tm farm, it isn't a must have.

No problem, here's hoping we both get some early bonus units!

I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure the mats would make it easier to farm the event, but I'll shoot for the tickets and katana for certain, and the Durandal if I can manage it.

OSBs are fine, but pretty meh compared to the bursts, all of which are great

yes, wait for their DLC fampai

Can I make it through the game with these jobs or do I need a mage?

12 more hours until the day of Orlandeau.. Hope you've filled your reservoirs of meme magic.

If you got dragoon you should be past the part where you need mages for the mini dungeons

FF3 does jobs where certain ones are straight upgrades over the others. You can certainly clear the game with that team, it'll just be suboptimal. The lategame jobs blow all of those out of the water.

okay nice
what's the whitemage upgrade? Bard?

spam lightning spells

Ten golden tickets is all I need, I've dipped them in liquid meme.

Devout. However you won't get that until you beat the earth crystal, which is still a while off, assuming you don't have the Invincible

Distilled meme or percolated meme?

>look up orlandeau's skills cause everyone's buzzing about him
>has a 400% physical (600% with a holy weapon) that hits 10 times

h-holy shit, you guys weren't kidding

I just got the water Crystal and have to meet up with Goldor to get my Ship back

You can make it through fine without a mage. But there is one class later into the game related to magic that you might end up wanting to use because of just how versatile it is.

No, but my tank of fucks is empty, do i won't be able to offer any.

Yeah you got a good while to go.

Is it the Onion Knight? I was surprised how early you can get it.
alright

I completely forgot about onion knight. Onion knight is amazing but I was referring to sage. Level 8 black, white, and summon magic.

OK is shit until job level 93.
Good luck grinding that much.

Distilled, but that's just a personal preference.

If Minfilia was a steak, she'd be called Minfilet.

You didn't see the excellent USB he got recently in JP haven't you? Plus, his Red Jacket SSB is USB-level already.

After 2ndA is done, I'll be saving up for Lightning USB banner 1 and Rubicante, both banners. Occasional pulls on: FFV gogo-2, FFIX (Beatrix OSB-2) and FFVI (Celes BSB2).

Nvm, I misread Edgar for Edge.
Tonsillitis and high fever for a week is turning my brain into mush.

Still, Edgar BSB is breddi gud. Shame you won't use it.

So they're gonna cheat the rates right? I aint pulling on this shit till leddit confirms otherwise

I wouldn't be surprised if his rate was 'accidentally' set to 0%.

How do people even uncover rate %s ? is it datamining shit ? hasn't scumi "accidentally" fucked the rates in the past and got caught for it ?

Are they going to announce FF8 in the FFBE jp stream?

If there was a term for people wanting to fuck Minfilia, it would be minphilia

That is very non-specific. Can you list a single thing that he did wrong, at all? Even one?

Everything

this. they're gonna pull another Shera-gate.
don't pull until the last day of the banner

Almost right away.

I can only hope.

no

Were tickets refunded for that? I only did dailies on that banner, so I got some lapis back. I was thinking of spending a few tickets on the first day just to get a bonus unit or two for farming purposes.

He tried to konpress time into a single point

They refunded lapis worth of 1 week dailies or something. Apparently the issue was only on the daily summon banner.

Get well soon user! Me on the right.

Alright guys, I'm ready to blow this load. Who wants to take a bet on where my mythril ends up? Winner gets a free (You)

Finally got a mage burst. Now I just need a boost better than Magic Infusion

(You)s ain't worth what they used to be desu.

I'm still not pulling

i wouldn't pull more than a daily on the first day.

It's about time, you madman. I'll bet it goes on the 2nd II banner.

yes you are

Congrats on the amazing pull!

>bonus units
It was only reported to have been during the Gil vanquishers daily banner.

I was referring to my plan to use some tickets on Orlandu's banner.

I guess this is my life now. Serah was kind of a blessing in disguise since I lacked mage relics.