Demacia lore:

universe.leagueoflegends.com/

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/flesh-and-stone/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Riot is unironically catering to shipfags

IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

We got nothing for Garen/Kat though, which really surprised me. Does that mean it will be onesided from Kat to Garen?

>using firefox

LMAO

DAILY REMINDER THAT GALIO IS NOW TRASH TIER UNTIL HIS ULT CAN BE CAST ANYWHERE

DO NOT PICK GALIO IN ANY LANE UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE

>This picture
Who the fuck writes this?

Xth for Nami

It'll be Kat/Lux

Not really
There is nothing there implying a ship except in the deluded mind of somebody as retarded as vladfag obviously

HOT
DRAGON
SEX

Riot.

>play this fucking game since s2
>be die hard shipper since s3
>first they completely ruin my otp in most brutal way imaginable
>now new lux lore has lesbo undertones
I always was tolerant towards sjw cucks but now I'm gonna straight up punch them in the face if I meet them.
I swear if Ezreal gets ANY homo undertones in future I'm gonna find those who responsible for all of this and snap their neck with my bare hands

>During her stay, she befriended a knight of the Radiant Ones, the warrior order of the Illuminators, named Kahina. She regularly sparred with Kahina between the many balls and functions she was expected to attend with her family, quickly establishing a deep bond with the warrior woman.

I'm ready for canon lesbians.

xth for leona is cute and I want to be her obedient little pet!

>Ezfags
>Snapping people's necks
how can you snap someone's neck when you don't even do any damage lmao

Last year this same board was telling me Vayne was a lawful good justice defender who would never appreciate the gruesome hobbies of the hemobabe.

Well sucks to be wrong, noobs.

user, why are you so upset over nothing? Don't you know Ez and Lux never even talked?

You know, I was just saying a few days ago about how there were no relevant and present parents in League, but Riot just expanded Lux and Garen's mom, actually giving her a name. I have to give kudos for that.

>2017
>Not a single league girl has an parody onahole made.

This is just criminal.

>Vayne has fun killing monsters
>Vladimir has fun killing innocents
these are somehow the same
also like 90% of the league derives pleasure from killing

I guess JhinxVlad is canon now!

Last year riot didnt cockfuck their entire lore.

>Most played game for 5 years
>So few doujins they might as well not exist

What if in this new lore timeline, they haven't met yet? Maybe they'll meet for the first time in Kat's upcoming lore update.

post jhins

can someone give me a quick rundown on these demacian stories?

Lux is for lesbian lewdness

>Lux is one step away from being a canon lesbian.

Tell me /lolg/. Is this what "joy" feels like or am I having a heart attack?

Is it worth going 18/0/12 on Taliyah for the summoner CDR or should I go 18/12/0 for meditation?

or 0/18/12 for both MS masteries, summ CDR and SRS?

You know what?

It just dawned on me Anthony fucking Burch is on the lore team.

How the fuck did we forget this and why had no one brought this up?

League isn't popular in Japan. They stick to mobile games and occasionally some console ones.

When is there even going to be a Noxus update; we got one for Cass I remember, but we didn't get a full scale update with Sion nor Kled.

I really thought they'd at least hint at Kat, since its the most pushed ship by Riot, mentioned in like every VO now.

As per her lore, Vayne kills even good people if they happen to be involved in magicks. She enjoys the thrill of the hunt itself and the bloodshed. She is definitely closer to Vlad than she used to per as per her old lore. She almost gets off from it.

Yeah many champs share the love of killing, but do they share this?

vladfag would take ANY update to vayne as a confirmation
if vayne was stoic he'd just say she's playing hard to get and repressing her urges
if vayne was now a lesbian he'd say she's waiting for vlad
if she fucking died in the lore he'd say it was just so vlad could reanimate her

on the other hand lots of ships got btfo, don't listen to the lolg version of niels on how his ship that totally makes sense just got confirmed because vayne now has an extremely common trait with most vigilantes in fiction

xth for Syndra

Because what the fuck can we do user? We can make an autistic 30 post essay about riot is full of sjw cucks but nothing will come of it.

Best chance we have is if someone writes up something convincing enough about how fucking terrible the new lore is and post on plebbit and maybe somehow riot will see and change everything, I rather doubt itll happen.

we brought it up when he got hired

>tfw lapis is cute
>tfw peridot is also cute

I fucking hate Steven Universe.

He's the reason the Yordle lore is fucking insane.

tfw my gf actually fuckin likes the revamped lore even though it's worse than Borderlands 2's characters/stories

>You cannot draw a doujin if you're not a proud Japanese citizen
>Chinese and Korean Doujins do not exist

How fucking new are you

Urgot's rework is next, and with him, I imagine they'll update the lores of the other Noxian champions.

DEMACIA HATE MAGIC
Lux's story apparently has lesbian overtones.
Garen is mostly the same, but hates Magic. ]
Jarvan/Shyv is stronger than ever.
Shyv was born from a wizard accidentally fusing his essence into a dragon's egg.
Vayne loves killing monsters

>league of no tactics and only snowball
defend your lost lifetime lolbabs? how is this not the worst comunity in the history of videogames?

Seriously though, Vayne was always a sadistic Punisher/Batman thing and her lore at least makes sense.

>Vayne kills even good people if they happen to be involved in magicks
Literally what fucking lawful good means

>creature of the night is rivals with the hunter of creatures of the night
UNEXPECTED
CONFIRMED

>the revamped lore even though it's worse than Borderlands 2's characters/stories

Mh, I wonder what could the link between those two games be...

>Lux is a Lesbo who loves magic
>J4 Lore is still the same more or less except he helped Shyvana kill her mom
>Shyvana killed her mommy because mommy doesnt like half-breeds
>Vayne has a snuff fetish literally....
>Garen hates magic!
>Quinn is basically a survivalist hunter who wants Jarvan sempai to notice her and become a valiant knight

LG is more like "nobody should die ever"

If you play Taliyah go 0/18/12, fleet foot, traveler, insight and stormraider's. Buy mobis and eye of the watchers into Morello/void/deathcap/luden's.

Ez munny

Yeah, that's why I brought it up. It's worse than that travesty he wrote. I thought if you practiced at something, you got BETTER not WORSE.

Soon...

Lawful good does it because of duty, not because it gets them wet.

>rivals

except it doesn't say they're rivals :^)
and Vlad isn't even a creature of the night lol.

Wait

What the fuck

Is quinn not part of demacia's millitary anymore?

>Lux is a mage in a society of anti-mages, and is recruited by a secret order of demacian mages, but still has to hide her magic. Embraces her magic because of Galio. Also she's a lesbian

>Garen is in denial over Lux being a mage and distances himself from her, despite still loving her.

>Jarvan still does a suicidal fuck up; in the rescue attempt by Garen, he gets shot and saved by Shyvana. He helps her out and promises she'll always have a place in demacia

>Shyvana has two dragon parents, and is now human because a mage touched her egg and infused his magic in her. Her mother hates her, her father saves her and is killed by the mom. Rescues Jarvan, and becomes a Demacian, keeping her dragon powers secret

>Quinn is much the same, her brother is pretty explicitly killed by a boar when they rescue Sona's adoptive mother. No mention of J4 in lore

>Vayne is now pretty pyscho, enjoying her demonslaying. Kills her mentor because she's a werewolf. Oh, and there's a possibility Evelyn was the one who killed her parents. Maybe.

And Nocturne probably was the villain in one of the stories.

NEVER
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE
IT'S ALL MINDGAMES
JUST YOU WAIT

The Urgod will be retconned to Zaun.

>Shyvana isn't technically a half-breed now
>But a Chimera

Fuck sake.

xth for lore waifu anime xD meme best hips mating press

>I thought if you practiced at something, you got BETTER not WORSE.

If you practice hard to make loud farts, your farts become louder, not more acceptable

>luxfags AND jinxfags getting cucked
riot why

LMFAO.

NEVER EVEN TALKED
They already did piltover/zaun and urgod wasn't there, he's probably going to be some joint experiment between noxus and zaun

No, she still is, she's a ranger-knight. Apparently there are others. But J4 is not mentioned at all; it was Sona's mother who helped her become a knight.

So now that Riot's finally growing balls to confirm the sexualities of some of their (obviously questionable) characters as noted in Lux's lore and short story, who do you think is next?

IMO, these are the biggest potential candidates now:
>Graves (after Burning Tides.. yeah, his past and current lore relationship with TF is certainly questionable now)

>Twisted Fate (Could be bi if they keep his old ex-relationship with Evelynn intact for the new lore)

>Taric (bi if you take his in-game taunt/comments towards Diana seriously)

>Jhin (pretty sure the whole asexual/murder-sexual commentary was Riot just covering their asses to avoid controversy at this point)

>Vi (really, it's too obvious but she could also be bi)

>Caitlyn (another shoe-in for a "non-stereotype" rep, like Lux)

>Ezreal (with EzxLux no longer being canon and Lux basically being retconned into a lesbian, we might see the same happen to Ezreal)

>Jinx (after the Star Guardian cinematic which basically shipped her with Lux - could they have been foreshadowing Jinx's sexuality with this too?)

On the other hand, Lux seems like such an weird and random pick for their first gay champion rep. But I guess Riot didn't want to resort to """stereotypes""" to upset the triggered SJW crowd. Other then that, it doesn't really bother me, but there were better choices out there.

I think they reversed roles a bit for J4 and Shyvana. In old lore J4 came to a village and rescued Shyvana being an orphan girl, in the new one Shyvana is the one who took care of J4 instead.

Or did I remember wrong?

>tfw no Syndra to step on face

someone hold me tight

>Chinese and Korean Doujins do not exist

They do but they don't put out the same quality or quantity as the sexually repressed nippon nation. Most League doujins are Korean anyway.

>g-guys i'm on my promos
>*picks zed top*
>*feeds like a retard*

this game is giving me a diarrhea

I'm so ready for Urgot; they better keep him as the pathetic yet utterly indefatigable abomination he was always meant to be.

And he better fucking snipe back at all the bitches who make fun of him in their VO. Which is everyone actually.

new galio is fucking fun

basically

>Quinn and her brother aspire to be demacian elites
>Quinns bro gets killed by a wild boar
>Quinn becomes depressed
>Quinn returns to the grave one day and gets attacked by the same wild boar
>before she gets "BACONED" a blue eagle attacks it buying her enough time to clap Harry Plopper's ass
>Friendship ended with Caleb, Valor is my friend now (Valor might be Calebs reincarnation )

>>Taric (bi if you take his in-game taunt/comments towards Diana seriously)

Did you mean "straight if you...", because there's not a single fucking clue that Taric would feel love or sexual attraction towards men, aside from "I find all life beautiful", and you got to be a real pervert if you think it's a sexual hint.

Lawful good means black and white thinking, they protect the innocent but if the innocent is "tainted" they won't hesitate to kill it

Vayne clearly gives zero fucks about subtleties and context, for her you either have to die or you have to be protected

And the "actually enjoys killing" is an extremely fucking common twist on these kinds of characters who begin their activity out of a sense of duty and develop a liking for it that they have troubles reconciling later on

Holy fuck this is fucking fantasy 101, stop reading garbage fanfics for once and maybe you'll stop thinking literally every change and development on the backstory of these two is ENTIRELY MOTIVATED to confirm your fucking irrelevant ship nobody even gives a shit about Christ

I finished reading Lux's lore. Can someone explain why everyone is saying she's a lesbian?

Why the fuck are people saying Lux is gay now? There's implication, sure, but it's foolish to say for certain she's gay until concrete proof is had.

But, didnt she find valor as a chick and take care of it until it became a badass hawk?

Why ..

...Isn't Mordekaiser canonically in Noxus' slums right now, not the Isles themselves?

my jungler picked aatrox. should i sit in base for 20?

>tfw syndra will never give you a footjob and then force you to clean up your mess when you inevitably blow your pathetic load all over her feet and legs

>And the "actually enjoys killing" is an extremely fucking common twist on these kinds of characters who begin their activity out of a sense of duty and develop a liking for it that they have troubles reconciling later on

doesn't change the fact she's not good lol

>begin their activity out of a sense of duty

kek no such thing she began for vengeance, also not very good of her

Vayne has always been chaotic good. Back when summoners existed her Judgement had her basically threatening the person interviewing her with the fact that she stalks them and knows what they're up to. I assume Vayne does this regularly.

Why the fuck do you think 90% of us stopped caring? Why do you think most replies are
>riot
>lore
>>top kek

Anyone who gives half a fuck about league lore is not only a pleb but also a blight upon gaming as a whole.

Because if a female character have a good female friend then obviously she is a lesbian.

>lawful good means black and white thinking
>protect the innocent but if the innocent is "tainted" they won't hesitate to kill it
how can one person be so absolutely wrong
that's literally lawful neutral

yeah but its still more or less
>gets captured by Noxians but NOTORIOUS G saves his ass
>J4 goes missing for a bit kills a big monster and comes back a changed man with hot teen dragon puss-puss by his side

Somebody retconned this. Sick man! FIND NOW.

There's the stuff with Kahina, and there's just the parallel between her being a secret mage in a society that mages, with a lesbian being in the closet.

universe.leagueoflegends.com/en_US/story/flesh-and-stone/

This is just so overt; the annuller especially, which is totally gay conversion therapy.

>The annuller would arrive in the morning to perform some dreadful treatment. Lux had heard rumors, horrible rumors, of petricite ground and swallowed in potions, followed by bouts of excruciating pain. True, the girl wanted to be rid of the affliction, but no part of her wanted to experience that.

And her final speech about being beautiful and valuable is totally the equivalent to her coming out of the closet.

Check his match history first

She's basically a more mentally-sound Jhin now who only gets away with her shit because her actions are supported and encouraged by her Kingdom, it amuses the hell out of me.

>"they're monsters and dark-magic users, so it's alright for me to feel sadistic joy and glee when I kill them!"

Now this only makes me wonder what kind of shit they'll have planned for Jhin. I can't wait for the Ionian lore update, it's Riot's most popular faction and yet we know so little about it lore and culture-wise.

If you're going to make one of your characters gay then the best thing to do is take the Overwatch route. Which is to take the safest route possible. If Lux is made a canon lesbian the most you'll get out of people is a "Meh, I could see it being a thing." and nobody would bat an eyelash at it.

I'm really bad at explanations.

>innocent is "tainted" they won't hesitate to kill it
But that's not lawful you fucking moron

>lawful good kills innnocent
incorrect fuccboi

>it's Riot's most popular faction and yet
Why the fuck are the Jhinfags so delusional this thread holy shit.

He's getting ready to kill Swain LB and Vlad, he wants his castle back.

>Drawn like moths to a flame, Mordekaiser’s liches made their way to the newly born Shadow Isles. They bore with them their master’s bones, and digging his skull from the ruins, were finally able to unleash him upon the world once more.

>Mordekaiser has since carved out his own empire upon the Shadow Isles, enslaving a growing army of the dead.

>Mordekaiser has begun to look across the seas, towards Valoran. He has set his sights on the empires and civilizations that have risen since his absence. In particular, his attention is drawn to the Immortal Bastion, that mighty fortress that now acts as the capital city of the upstart empire called Noxus.

His old empire is where Noxus is now.

Also, man, those are some bro-tier liches, waiting for their master all this time.

It used to be a similar story, except that Shyvana's father was the dragon, protected her from asshole dragons, and Jarvan showed up to save her right after they killed her father for trying to protect her.

>it's Riot's most popular faction

That doesn't sound like Noxus.

is this quote wrong on purpose

is it supposed to trigger the fuck out of me

>those are some bro-tier liches, waiting for their master all this time.

they basically dont have a choice

Mordekaiser bound them in death as well as in life so if anything happens to Morde they die too or something. Or maybe they cant defy mordes instructions cuz MAGIC.

Actually, really, what is the most popular faction? Not that the majority cares at all about lore, but I imagine its either Noxus or Demacia, since they're the ones who get namedropped most in VOs?

I want Galio to fuck demacian building with his massive macro dick and drown me (and many innocent) with his semen!

>In particular, his attention is drawn to the Immortal Bastion, that mighty fortress that now acts as the capital city of the upstart empire called Noxus.
Reminder we'll NEVER get this because Riot said they'll NEVER EVER do lore events and lore gamemodes like BMB again.

MY WINRATE IS LITERALLY 40%