/mbgg/ - Mobage General #671

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Terra Battle, Panzer Waltz, Valkyrie Connect

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Warship girls, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BDFE_OFFICIAL
houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/bbs/threads/show/207#bbs-form
game8.jp/houkai3rd/126399#anchor--comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Post thicc

Silver link finds a way

Little girls are amazing

twitter.com/BDFE_OFFICIAL

REMEMBER TO LET OUT YOUR POTATO PRIDE
WORLD WIDE

I can't wait for more JUSTICE to get animated

>sadone without her robot ears

It feels smoother than League and I've gotten sick of League's constrictive meta of 2 viable champions for my role per patch and sometimes per year.
It's been a fun way for me to kill an hour or two while waiting for stamina resets.

thiqq

Maybe the whole ear change sequence was so they didn't have all the anime watchers constantly asking why she's a robot.

in which parts

Only little girls allowed

No disgusting fat cows in here

How do I reroll in Honkai Impact?

Either two devices or toss your transfer code to hungry nips and wait a min or three of them to take your code and delete the data from your device.

Transfer to another device, then restart game.

If you don't have another device or emulator to send it to, you can also post it to JP code-posting boards and wait for someone to help you out. But that's slower.

houkai3rd.gamewith.jp/bbs/threads/show/207#bbs-form

You can also fish for good reroll accounts dumped there too, check last thread for more detailed stuff.

Wait my bad that's the slow one

game8.jp/houkai3rd/126399#anchor--comments

This is the fast one

After you get an account is there any way for the previous owner to take it back?

Zero because passwords are one time use

>Sadone is a robot
Stop that.
I really need to finish and translate that chapter.

I want to impact this cute tsundere with my seed and honk her honkers

I know she's not.
That other user knows she's not.
You know she's not.
Random anime watcher with no knowledge of the game doesn't know she's not.

Anime shorthand for "this girl is a robot" is anime shorthand for "this girl is a robot," even though it turned out not accurate in this case.

Some people actually think she's a robot at first

The skin tone is way too bright. And sadone has really ugly ears, she needs some hair or her robot ears to cover them

I know I did. But then I learned otherwise from other anons.

>honkai

should i bother making a guild in bravely default?

Anyone play Onmyouji? Worth picking up?

I hope English version soon. Such a shame that mbgg don't play houkai gakuen too.

Honker impact

?

Well you could try to advertise it

An user advertised it and people started playing so you could try to do the same.

wait for english version. getting a good vibes among chink and jip players.

Tsundere and lesbian.
That's a job for the D.

Is that 2? I think there's a few still playing. I am, at least.

It's come up every now and then, but discussion never really takes off.

She's not a lesbian, she just hasn't tried the captain's D. Nothing can beat the D.

Any good English games on the horizon? Seems like this general hasn't had any good new games to discuss in awhile.

Whats with the awful transparency on this

>English

lol
You're fucked

>english games
>good

Takes about 10 minutes to reroll from start of the DL to rolling in BDFE

>English
Just stop already. Nothing in English is worth playing. Just go play a console game or something.

Super Mario Run.

Dumbfuck

Pure love can beat the D

Is honkai dare I say, revived?

Kings Raid

>Revived

But it was never alive

Stick to Clash Royale

Whoops, must've accidentally had it turned on while cropping that out.

>Tsundere and lesbian
You got me interested. Downloading right now.

Clash Royale is better than 99% of the games discussed in this general tbqh

Its just not fair.

English games have Clash royale, Clash of clans and Candy crush. How can japanese games even compare to these timeless masterpieces of gaming?

Homosexuality is not allowed in this thread. Unless is Renge so we can all laugh at her while Sensei fucks the girls she likes lmao

Clash Royale isn't even a bad game. It's only flaw is the atrocious setting/art.

I hope it persists at least until we get the guild update

Do you get paid for shilling it here every thread?

Can you hook me up too?

What is
>One Piece Treasure Cruise
>Fire Emblem Heroes
>FF Brave Exvius
>FF Record Keeper
>Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links

lol

Are you unable to detect sarcasm over the internet?

>Fire Emblem Heroes

I've never felt like destroying my own property before playing CR, it's so ridiculously F2P unfriendly that it might as well have a fee to even start playing

I want to get paid for shilling Bleach Brave Souls. The double chance gacha comes at the end of the month and it has some great characters so it's not a bad time to start.

I don't understand
are they not little girls

In one of my more naive mobage moments I tried rerolling for that game a couple months during the swimsuit gacha. 5 hours 2 or 3 days and not a single 5*

Where is the little in this

Yeah it's pretty annoying to reroll I recently did that to get a powerful Ichigo on my second account luckily I got it cause the gacha was only up for two days.

age, user
animu girls are always 17, no exceptions

Too bad that its bleach and the art looks awfully bad.
Never been a fan of anime tiein games anyway because they tend to be just quick cashgrabs.

Yeah I'm glad to be so nostalgic about it so I can ignore most flaws and it's one of the few games with gameplay I truly enjoy.

One of the worst ones I've played was naruto shinobi collection. Basically every event was a point one and was almost impossible to finish without rolling the new gacha for point multipliers. A stage would give like 30 points when every reward was in intervals of 5-10k. The new gacha 5* would give a x20 multiplier and random 3-4* would only give 1x or 2x.

She's a tsundere?

She's voiced by Kugimiya rei and goes from abuse to dere.

Isn't the game in chinese?

We're playing the JP version

Do any of you play games with VIP stuff? What does VIP usually mean? Do you get extra stuff?

Oh

Usually games with VIP systems are pay to win. Like Game of Dice.

And shoumetsu toushi

I think I downloaded the chinese version, fuck

Why don't all games have mileage?

What game

Rolled a 5* Dagger in BDFE in 3 attempts, not bad.

Hope the game isn't shit ha ha

Is there an English option/global version that isn't trash? If not I'll still try I guess.

Honkers Impact.

The only games with mileage are gook ones with terrible rates like soccer spirits and DC. I haven't pulled a 5* (nevermind a 6*) in soccer spirits in over 300 mileage.

Seems pretty shit for any gaijin if it requires helping or being helped. Any time I try to join a battle the mob dies by the time I load.

Having a VIP system isn't an immediate dealbreaker for me, though it's usually not a great sign.

As long as the game is still fun enough without whatever bonuses it gives, I don't really have a problem with however they want to drain their whales.

But if the game is pretty much unplayable to non-vippers, then fuck that game.

Yes when you start the game you can choose either Global or Japan server. Global is a month behind Japan so we can usually always know what gachas are coming.

Unfortunately if you don't download it from the play store you'll be banned eventually.

>Is there an English option/global version that isn't trash?

Nope
Enjoy being fucked for playing on inferior English severs. If English versions were actually good then this wouldnt be foreign games general.

the battles are shit better hope you got a 5 star weapon that attacks instead of buffs

Aaaaw that's cute, does black hair like her too?

>Complaining about a mobage being F2P unfriendly in /mbgg/

Hilarious.

If I download from the English Play Store and choose JP server, will my game be in English or Japanese?

A ton of F2P unfriendly mobages get dropped and shit on though

Look at the games in the OP and tell me those are all F2P friendly.

>Duel Links
lmao