/vn/-Runa a cute edition

Visual Novel General #1390

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/U7HUj0fk/ (embed)

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of english-translated Japanese visual novels.
E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

vndb.org/v13566
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/nc.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

^_^

Stop reading moege.

rip umi-user

could you not fix the OP ? smart guy

Reminder /OURGUYS/ keep delivering:

Runa-chwan is for gangrape!

Right so like I was saying

>(still ongoing)
Hahahahaha

>going official with MG
I like MG and all but no, come on man. Don't have them sell out this early. Also, we can't give them too much attention either or SP-sempai will notice them

Another retard fucking with the OP. What a surprise.

Thanks for fixing the OP.

Is there something in your documents/toneworks/hatsukoi folder?

If that's the case, please delete the files.

>Runa a cute edition
>posts Kyou

Where'd my trip go

If they went legit the one advantage would be that they could get official support from the devs or experienced hackers to get around some of the technical problems they have mentioned being an obstacle to some of the projects they wanted to do.
That is if they wanted to, I am fine with them staying normal fan translators as well.

Xth for EOPs

Just pretend it's Runa and pretend that I'm not really following the Hatsukoi translation business until today so I just copied Irru's post thinking it was Runa

>chwan

I FUCKING HATE THIS STUPID PSYCHOTIC CUNT COW SLUT

She ruined the whole VN

If I could I would pump and dump her in the most painful and humiliating way possible and when she couldn't move anymore toss her into the street naked for the homeless to enjoy

WORST GIRL WORST ROUTE

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

TOO CUTE

Oh my.

tfw you finally finished all routes in Majikoi S. Now on to A1.

OP youre a faggot. But we were well past the bump limit on page 9 and no one else made a new thread

Should I install apends for hatsukoi?

No.

Don't.

I don't think our patches will work.

Nice Keep going

Every Maji girl is best girl

we've been bamboozled boys

I had a thread ready to be posted when this chucklefuck decided to showcase his retardation by posting an OP with the wrong girl

Oh, I see, so that's why it's not working for me.

Question. While you guys haven't revealed the titles you're looking at for your (possible) next translation(s), would you be willing to comment on if the MC is a beta, alpha, or a well-balanced individual?

>implying we're looking at anything but the girls

which would explain why your translation sucks so much

Most likely, yeah.

What if the guy is a cute trap?

Then it's probably already being translated by Quof.

Ask Quof

rude af

better than quof's

Man, where's that cuck quof anyway?

wtf

I fucked quof in the anus.

A shitty enough MC can ruin the entire experience no matter how great the girls are If everything the MC does is so stupid and unbelievable (in a negative way, because stupid and unbelievable can be tons of fun, ala Demonbane). Nobody wants to spend 5+ hours listening to the protag whine about how he's an indecisive piece of shit that can't do anything. It's fine if it's done for the sake of character development so that they can further develop into a better character (Takeru from muv-luv comes to mind here).
But hey, everything always works out due to the power of friendship and luck, so what does it matter right?

Man typing this out has reminded me how shitty the Evil Dead remake was and how great the harem ending to Imouto Paradise was.

Yeah I was partly joking. We've narrowed it down to a couple VNs, and once we near Hatsukoi's completion Trip is gonna read the prologue of each of them to get a more accurate feel.

Probably checking out the latest hot release.
vndb.org/v13566

I agree. I though i could enjoy COU but the MC killed it for me. I could only stomach the first route.

>pick up the gauntlet and watch
>get the urge to read it
>close webm
I-I shouldn't do this

That a fact?

>how great the harem ending to Imouto Paradise was.
nigga what? is not it a mess where imouto is turned into futa and MC is killed?

Well, just finished Shuahua route, looks like I'm moving onto Charl's route.

>Ehy this girl is sad, how could i ever help her?
>Let's fuck.
If i wanted Rance i would be playing alicesoft

Calm down almond, we both know that's not what happened.

The intro music to A1 is pretty catchy.

nth for never die /VN/

Benkei best girl

That is not dead, which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons, even death may die

How the fuck is this thread in danger of dying when Katawa Shoujo is on thread #3923482394 and strong?

never read it so I actually dont know what happened. Only heard from anons itt.

We're not /r9k/ 2.0

noice

>lie
ESL here. Is this mean "life"?

No lie as bullshit

What actually happens is that
the MC had just finished having a big orgy with all of his sisters and they're all sprawled out naked and covered in cum in the living room, someone rings the bell and a half-awake MC answers the door and it turns out to be his mom & Dad and his father takes one step in, sees all of his daughters in that disgusting state and immediately turns and punches the MC(who is literally just in his underwear) so hard he slams into the wall and breaks a bunch of his Ribs and ends up spending a few months in the hospital. which is really surprising given the overall tone of the VN being a comfy imouto fuckfest.

>lie as bullshit
No.

I thought it was lie as in lie down

>punches the MC(who is literally just in his underwear) so hard he slams into the wall and breaks a bunch of his Ribs and ends up spending a few months in the hospital.
Any father would do that.

Since I've never read Demonbane or even new it existed until now what should I expect going in, and is it worth the read.

IMOPARA 2 WHEN

Nah, it's more like exist or remain in a certain state.

I sure fucking hope it is a bait, in which case good job, but if not, i'm just about to lose my faith in humanity

Asspull chunni giant robot shit.

Over the top chuuni, hilariously big dicks and a villian that is a total bro.

Reading this shit right now, loli is very cute so I'm going to keep reading it though it's chuuni and cringe as fuck.

"which can eternal lie" doesn't make any sense and should be something like "which can eternally lie".

giant dicks, gurren lagann style mech battles, and some really great villains.

oh and a Bruce Campbell reference which is 10/10 good

It's an actual literal quote from Lovecraft you doofus.

It made sense to people from 1920s up to lovecraft readers now, so yeah, it makes quite a lot of sense

>i'm just about to lose my faith in humanity
>not D6 sanity loss

Educate yourself
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/fiction/nc.aspx

Who I am going to rape now, that Runa-chan is out? That was a good meme also.

Incoming I was just pretending.

>It made sense to people from 1920s
Was it actually correct grammar in the 1920s? Did adverbs not exist?

Lolis are for lewding!

It was a poem you dipshit.

No one else having issues with the patch? I'm gonna go sleep soon so I won't be able to help for a while.

Runa is for raping!

Runa is for gangraping!

guys i am literally shaking what if i have parkinsons?

got it working from a prologue patched version without issues

That's good to hear. Which method did you use?

I'm honestly a bit confused about why some people are getting issues with using a fresh install patch when they've already patched it once.

Not yet at least.

not working with appends for some reason.

Yeah that's something I might need to investigate.

The append discs probably change the internal game key or something like that which causes the launcher to not work anymore.

We'll fix that when we get there, but for now please just use the vanilla game.

I'm reading Runa's route right now and got no problems so far.

I downloaded the automatic install with Runa since I already was done with Midori's route and it went pretty smoothly.

I assume you're talking about the Runa version of the automatic installer, and not the Fresh installer.

If so, that's good to hear.

If not, that's very confusing to hear.

Can you rape her?

Yes, I downloaded the Runa version.

I used the .7z, just followed the instructions