pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>News
comingsoon.totalwar.com/

>Warhammer introduction to MP Lords and Heroes
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Old thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a60JxzoLosE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look it up. Orthodox Jews fuck through holes in bedsheets.

Stop playing fantasy

ROLLAN!

Remind that retard to screencap his posts and post them right before the countdown ends so we can laugh at them since it will be Warhammer.

Nope.

First for Liberty!

> dey iz gits who play stunties

L I Z A R D S

>tfw no mountain sized lizardman BF

>ends up being new historical title TW:Aztec

I really hope for skavens to be added to the old world.

Fucking dwarfs need some threats to balance them properly.

I couldn't think of anything more boring. It'd be like Rome 2 with only barbarian light infantry and skirmishers and forest maps

In TW:W, if I have two characters with the +casualty recovery % in one army, does it stack?

IF OUR LORD IS T'BECOME KING Bretonnians eat frogs. Lizardmen beware.

G O B L I N S

Tell me about pistoliers and outriders

To make it more fun, make it so you have to conquer the entire Old World after securing the Americas. Bonus if you never upgrade your troops to steel and just use obsidian.

>pistoliers
They use pistols.
>outriders
They ride outside.

Indiepride is literally the worst part of the youtube total war (((community))). He isn't even a good player. He just spams 5,000 versus 5,000 unit battle and awkwardly talks about his limited knowledge of both history and warhammer while his game lags out.

Fucking viking shits go home

roll for slaanesh. If I get a solid 69 I'm crowned new king of /twg/ and orgies.

Yes

Everything stacks

You can do some stupid shit in game like recruit rank 9 units

confirmed for never watching any of his videos

I continue to be the greatest, English go home. You have some Scots to deal with, please fuck away.

thanks

are pistol wielding cavalry and out riding cavalry units worth investing currency into?

Reeeeeee! What the fuck? Why is my unit upkeeep so high as warriors of chaos? I can have 5 full stacks of peepee poopoo beastmen and still be making an income every turn just from technology, horde buildings, and characters traits. But if I try that with Warriors of chaos I'm 50,000 gold in debt every turn trying to support just Archaon and Sigvald with full stacks of chosen. I even have all of the technologies, character traits, camp followers, and horde buildings to keep the cost down.

First are useful for gaming the broken autoresolve if you're a shitter

Second are ok but require quite a bit of micro to be useful

Literally as leaker user described it. That is 100% Lustria.
Of course they will be for those that install the games together.

confirmed for being indiepride feebly defending himself on an internet vietnamese tannery board

Outriders seem ok, but I have struggled to use ranged/skirmish cavalry to much affect in any of these games, so it's probably a problem with me more than the units.

>being this mad that a youtuber accurately described the reliability of any "leaks" posted in this general

To be serious: I found pistols to be okay. They never won a battle for me, but they are good for harassing skirmishers and making sure routing units run off the map. Never used outriders. If you want light cav then sure, buy 'em, but I wouldn't call them essential by any definition.

name one fricking time /twg/ was wrong

Alright, this massive rebel stack is upsetting to me, and I am drunk. Logically this means that now is the time to attack. I hope this works.

>that temple

100% chance of Lizards

good general improvement mods for shogun 2?

clicking the uninstall button :^)

FotS haha ;P

OH my god, I'm doomed. Its literally 8 missile 8 heavy cav 4 inf. I'm doomed

Disappointed that the new historic will be something new. Empire 2 would be great. I wanna have proper Seven Year's war battles but the empire graphics and mechanics are awful

It won't be out till 2019 anyway so stop worrying. It's only just started full production after 12 months of pre production.

RIP Lord user. He died as he lived, a complete faggot.

That's the thing, the new total war won't be empire and it won't be out til 2019, so how long til we DO get a good empire game?

Time to play Bretonnia instead

RIP
Holy shit. Look how large Lustria is going to be on its own. No sign of Ulthuan or Naggaroth assuming we're viewing Tlaxtan from the coast southwards along the spine. Pic related.

Literally ejaculating right now

wait, what are these places like Cuexotl in not Africa? Are the lizardmen over there, too?

literally the only reason Clan Agrund is difficult is because you have to play whack a mole right off the bat

What's wrong with arch warhammer?

Yes, but they've gone native since there aren't any Slaan left.

>getting lustria before getting the toom kangz
>getting lustria before getting kislev. norscan and estalians

I mean, getting lustria would be cool as fuck especially if they also were to include Naggaroth and Ulthuan so you can have high octane elf wars, and also a naval battles component (hey, maybe it won't be awful this time?) but surely they must still ahve shit to flesh out in the OW

>in not Africa

Wat?

The New World is the not Americas. Hence mesoamerican lizards in central and south America

Fuck all y'all, I'm essentially the greatest. I have finally mastered the Jinetes, and their ability to poke enemy heavy cav to death. Javelins = broken, heavy cav vs archers is amazing, I don't even know where the FUCK their inf is. We winning this boys, by the grace of the Catholic god.

Look at the map, lad man, in not Africa, there's some settlements with Aztec-like names

Oh my mistake. Lizardmen live there too I guess.

You cannot doubt the truth.
The call of the Old Ones can be heard throughout the jungle:
youtube.com/watch?v=a60JxzoLosE

Why the fuck do people keep saying 'X is/is not confirmed'

EVERY
FACTION
WITH
A
RULE
BOOK
IS
100%
CONFIRMED

they mean confirmed as in confirmed next

WE FUCKING KNOW ITS CONFIRMED NEXT YOU FUCKTARD MONKEY WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY CALL IT OLD WORLD AND NEW WORLD

>always loved Total War for land battles, always been intimidated by the campaign screen
>reinstall napoleon to ease myself into learning the campaign with a military period i can relate
>play as britan, slowly exploring how much money is OK to spend per turn and what i'm supposed to actually do
>wind up in a battle with Napoleon directly while trying to figure out how to deploy embarked troops
>the resulting fight is apocalyptic, i have to destroy his last unit with my general
>send my agent chasing after him
>31% chance to assassinate
>do it for giggles
>pic related

shit dude i just want to learn how campaign works and its already getting crazy

>Some user makes a meme speculation post
>Reddit steals it and uploads it
>Takes it seriously
>Gets read out on Indypride's video
>He badmouths us too
I hate Reddit.

>giving a flying fuck what anyone else thinks of us
>thinking you're included in us when you're a shittid faggot too
You're not /twg/ material you underage faggot

Whew lads. That was actually touch and go for a second, heavy cav chews through sword inf like no other.

What if they only have lustria and the elfs will be some kind of horde faction from the north and the sea ?

Sorry man, he'll be back in a few turns.

Rude.

>Gwangee Valley

Love it.

REJOICE!

Huns pls go
And stop killing all my trading partners

What did you do with all the prisoners user?

do you smell that ?

That smelly smell ?

The smell of incoming rape

Oh, fuck you. Le Mans rebels, putting me BACK at war with Brittany.

Rebel prisoners are no prisoners at all, my lad.

guess the new 4 races mechanics

*throat singing intensifies*

Why are you so mad?

I just wanted to let you guys know watching the universe of Warhammer, one that's mostly existed in books, art and my head for the last 10 years come to life in glorious 3D is probably one of the best experiences of my life.

Praise be to CA.

Lizardpath
Book of Great Plan
Blessing of the Old Ones

Absolutely peridious

rol

don't do it kot
i've got a wife and kids (ingame)

you forgot the warpstone aka not amber

TOMB KANGS WHEN?

Delfs will probaly have a slave mechanics that gives bflat boost to economy. More slaves, however, will result in likelihood of slave uprisng. Slaves can be acquired from battles with humanoid enemy or from raiding and sacking. I think CA did something similar in previous games actually

when we're in a tomb

>skaven
warpstone currency/resource of some kind, squalor/disease, underway, same holds as greenskins/dwarfs

>lizardmen
w/e the old ones laid out for them to do

>dark elves
slave population

>high elves
outposts that can go anywhere

>DE; slaves
>Lizardmen; spawning pools
>Skaven; world travel
>HE; reckless faggotry

I'm running the game on ultra and it doesn't look this good. Mods?

Rock the boat!

>amazons DLC

Think of all the feet!

The English and the Bretons are literally crawling all over my territory. I need you clowns to go away, I do not have the money for mercs or any castles anywhere to recruit from.

In Spain, I've been trying to get my King on the road to Perpignan for about 10 turns but he always gets held up by something.

typical anglo

>teaser image spoils everything
ONE FUCKING JOB CA, ONE FUCKING JOB
you just had to make a Conquistadors like trailer and then the Lizardmen show up at the end.

>Lizardmen cannot claim any land outside of their main ones, main campaign is going to be dwarf life, keeping Skaven away at first and then reclaiming the ruined cities

>the cuckold
Memes

Not him but are you sure you have the proper settings on?

This is what it looks like on ultra texture/unit detail with only 2x AA/TF

>outposts that can go anywhere
but user that should be the bacl arc mechanic of De with mobile bases

Chaos Warriors Race Pack: 2/5 a solid faction aesthetic and unit roster brought down by a terrible campaign
Call of the Beastmen: 4/5 a fantastic and fun campaign, but outside of Minotaurs many Beastmen units disappoint
The Grim and the Grave: 4/5 new legendary and generic lords, new units, and Regiments of Renown give the Empire some new options of army compositions and give Vampires some serious support capabilities
The King and the Warlord: 5/5 the new units are really fun, the lords are cool, many of the Regiments of Renown are quite unique and distinct from their generic unit counterparts, and the campaigns for both are some of the most memorable in the game
Realm of The Wood Elves: 4/5 interesting very different kind of campaign with two subfactions whose differing penalties help encourage different army compositions, however Orion looks like a slack jawed yokel
Bretonnia: 5/5 the best faction in the game